Think about it

When you see that this man most likely has the largest number of haters in the world today..

He's gotta be doing something right. Its only a sign he truly is a man of the light.

Attached: 0247A53C-D01E-44C1-8C53-6A5187948FD1.png (300x366, 178K)

This. All the people who hate him are skinny "white" communist cuckolds
I would support him just to not be associated with those people

I feel sad for him after his terms runs out. Everyone will just dogpile on his image since they've been holding back waiting for the proper time. Oh well politicians sold themselves so it's not like it wasns't in the contract

Nobody hates Trump. They just don't care about him.

Shut up Jew.

Nah, lots of people hate Trump, myself included. Migatards worship him like a false idol, and that's why he is leading them to their inevitable doom.

The jew always overplays his hand

while in the kingdom of satan, lies are currency.

Attached: 00-trump-140716.jpg (800x960, 1.04M)

>false idol
Funny you should mention that word. Did you know that the Pope will be assassinated on the balkans? Did you know that Trump knows about it? Did you know he knew about Notre Dame? Did you know that the evidence for its burning being a radical islam terrorist act will be leaked by those who will whack Francis? Did you know that Trump will use that as leverage to go to war to exapand Israel since it was carried out by Iranian nationals?

Trump is a white nigger and he's to get fucked in the ass by a million dicks of justice when he leaves office.

He'll leave alright. In 2024. As an even worse president than Bush. Whatever that means. Part of me likes the fact he'll fan the flames of war but another thinks it's wrong. So I don't think anything about him anymore. Just wait.

Nobody believes me but you'll see. He'll go after Egypt first.

Why Egypt? Well think of it like this. When those christian extremist whack Francis they'll say there's corruption going on not just in the catholic church but every level of society in the form of an ancient taqiyaa that's been waged for maybe 2 centuries now. They will also provide undeniable evidence for it. Even for the US government. It's not just European governments that were "corrupt" so to speak. Notre Dame would serve as an example in case facts and evidence weren't enough. It was a cover up. Egypt is like a staging for area from where the Iranians came from. From there they will suddenly point fingers at Iran. Then you pretty much can guess what happens. Well not really WW3 but it's going to be close.

>t. Skinny “white” cuckold
God bless Israel

Attached: 1A9186F1-DC29-44C8-AFDB-CD1D25069135.jpg (750x745, 60K)

I live in CA and have a handful of liberal mutual friends. Almost none of them talk about Trump. The only people that do are a couple libertardian friends who shill surface-level, boomer-tier political facebook memes thinking they're owning, winning, or triggering, when nobody gives a flying fuck.

Protip: 99% of politcs you see on TV is surface-level nonsense.

So which is it? They overplay their hand or they rule the world?

Think of it like this. There is no "deep state" it's an act Trump used that was provided for by Kushner and co. to get in power What this means is that when the apocalypse(unveiling) happens it's an excellent time to fill in the empty gap. So in a sense "Trump was right". People will see he was unto something and they'll follow him. Fast forward a few terrorist attacks and the wall in israel getting blown up the US will declare war on the middle east and receive backing from the EU. I'm not joking it's literally what will happen. Total shitfest.

CA doesn’t matter, PA and WI do

Again, shut up Jew.

I’m Christian, happy Easter

Too many retards fell for his kindergarden rhetoric.

"Immigration bad"
"Wars bad"
"Abortion bad"
"Mexicans bad hombres"
"China bad"
"Deep state bad"
"Fake news bad"

Who wouldve thought this guy is a total tool?

Sure you are Jew.
That is why you are defending Jews shilling on this board, cause your christian.

>hurr badurrrr why are you acting like a Christian while claiming to be Christian?!
To blame the crimes of a few on the entire population is brainlet tier. Politicians and bankers and fake news media are the problem, they may even be majority Jewish, but you’re not helping convince regular people of the truth when you speak so ignorantly