WAAAAH HE MADE A TYPO

This is what lib shits on Jow Forums think is important.

Attached: DJT.jpg (400x318, 44K)

Attached: 1555845752229.png (619x753, 642K)

It's kind of important, it's why twatter is not a good platform to address the nation.

>typos some old ass boomer made are more important than the event
I hope you retards start a war and argue over the type of ammunition being used to brain your skulls.

Given how avidly some of his followers get on his cock, I'd say the details are very important. Shouldn't he have made some kind of formal address to cover this?

>lib shits

You have to go back

Attached: 1533020314516s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

waaaa

Attached: waa he made a thread.png (294x356, 66K)

>know that the media wont cover the story because muslim terrorists attacking christians is not the narrative
>make a glaring error in his tweet about it, knowing the media cant help themselves
>tricking the liberal media into inadvertently covering the bombings
Now this is 4d chess.

Knowing Trump, he probably did it on purpose to once again force people to tell the truth and also demonstrate that they don't really care when it's Christians. Easter Sunday and Presidential Shit-Posting. What a time to be alive.

Where is Trumps happy Easter tweet, I saw his Passover tweet.

Waaaah

Attached: waaah i got triggered.jpg (520x197, 25K)

You fags don't realize you will criticize him over anything.
>he should have made a formal address
>why did he make a formal adress over an attack in this country on Christians but not an attack in this country on muslims
It gets so tiring knowing your playbook before it is printed and put on your desk Monday morning by the boss tranny.

And clinton just simply missed a letter
But since you cast that stone, now it comes back, because it was actually a long life austrailian boomerang probe and it is rich in space dust

Implying i give a flying shit about Clintons typos

A typo is when you hit the wrong key by accident. Nobody types the entire word "million" by accidentally hitting keys.

You can blame it on a stupid fuck up but it's not a typo

This really is 4D chess

This wasn’t a mistake

It’s so obvious

Attached: 48C56384-36AF-4F65-832D-B0DD1C1B9A2A.jpg (1024x707, 75K)

It's not hard to read the shit you just wrote, I just did it now.

Getting rich by selling state secrets is missing a letter now?

Lefties will jump on this. Trolling over 9000.

This.

it's just shills sliding as always

Lol, then why’d you post the dumb ass shit you posted?