Emotional Cellibates

Emotional Cellibates or emcels in short are women who can't form a permanent relationship with men. It's a true plague in recent years. All femanons are encouraged to share their opinions on this.

Attached: 6BGBF25V_ycHBhnATiAb5YfWCw389Kh3Xb4gOYmoQg8.jpg (640x446, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/4g784g.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The plebbit
www reddit com/r/emcels/

I left my last gf because of this. She could not open up. It was as if I was trying to draw blood out of a stone. Was with her for 2 years, too. Finally peeked out and told her im done. When I dumped her she shaved her head lmao. A closet feminist whore.

How do you talk with normie women?
It's as if they have no interest in any subject except Instagram.
Can't make a relationship just out of small talk

>It was as if I was trying to draw blood out of a stone

Maybe there was no blood in the stone to begin with?

better to be an emcel than an incel.

Someone know how to make a decent discord for ?

Women are for breeding, not friendship.

>When you do a little bit of casual reading about a subject and discover that you have a better knowledge base and understanding than her when it's her main interest
:|

Attached: Tub of cat.jpg (966x1199, 156K)

>p-please white women: have kids!
>s-stop sucking off Chad&Tyrone while childless and on the pill
>settle down with an average guy already!
>blease! Our race is dying!!!

Wow, whites are really desperate.

Attached: laugh.gif (340x340, 137K)

I'm not going to contribute to this thread, but I will say that "emcels" has meme'd its way onto kikebook and the roasties and lefty-pussies are FUMING. I saw one of your memes on a random person's page and the comments were raging.

Ironically, the person who posted the meme was a white woman and was laughing at it. It was the cloud of beta orbiters who were outraged.

Link?

post link faggot

Attached: 1554842299771.jpg (980x742, 100K)

at least post screenshot ffs

i'm the creator of the subreddit, anyone who wants to be a mod do the following:

1. create a throwaway with a good name
2. join subreddit
3. pm a mod

we need a couple burgers or leafs for the time zones

Attached: 2543222_2.jpg (630x630, 165K)

This actually might take off as a female-led movement in its own right. It's very real.

>just dox yourself dude lol
No. I'll just tell you what meme it was: The one that's an inverse of the Beta vs Chad, where the chick has fake bleached hair and feels nothing while dumping a man.

we also have a discord which you'll be invited to after PMing

>femanons

bruh

You don't have to lie to kick it, a normal person would just take a screenshot and blank out the names

Can't just grab her by the hair and start breeding her.
You have to build a relationship and in order to make her like you, you have to have some common interests.
I am not a Homo Universalis I know my strong points are History and Philosophy, I am decent at everything else and I can make out a conversation about pretty much any subject(STEM stuff, Humanities stuff mainly).
But the attractive women I talk to seem to have no interests in any of these subjects at all except Instagram and other (((social media))) stuff.
Under the span of 1 week, I think I mentioned Economics, Psychology, Biology, History, Physics, Literature, Art, and some other that I can't remember.
And yet she seemed to not want to talk about either of those and just focused on useless bragging and small talk bullshit.
How is this possible? It's not like it is a subtle way of rejecting me since they are usually the ones approaching me multiple times.
Any advice?

You need to talk about earthy stuff. Your dreams, goals and hopes for the future. You need to inspire them that theyll be safe with you. Trust me guys, lots of reserved women out there that are pining for a man that doesnt party, drink, or have this huge friend network filled with female friends that will act as potential threats. A man that is perfectly happy going for coffee and going for a walk and just talking. Most men wont do that kind of shit, they just want to fuck. A woman that thinks feminism is the key will drop that bullshit the moment she realizes you arent a mindless fuckboy.

Women just want a simple life. The trick here, is you need to make sure a potential mate you are after has a smallish group of friends. If her female friends are feminist types, they will spit venom in her ear in an attempt to pull her away from you so that she wont be happier than them. Modern women are in a race to the bottom, and if you break away from the pack they will crucify you. You need to be a man that is worth leaving that shit behind for.

NEWFLASH, dont ever talk about pol tier topics to potential future wives, dont even flirt with this shit. Women are pack animals, and the idea is to break her away from the pack, but you absolutely cannot go in guns blazing and railing on societies ills like a mad man. It will scare her and she will run back to the pack. You need to lead by example. If you show that you can carve your own path in life without acting like a mad man, she will be drawn to you and leave everyone behind.

Women to avoid :
-hangs out with men she has fucked
-tries to fuck you on the first few dates
-drinks alcohol often
-still talks to ex boyfriends
-feminist friends group
-if she leaves her current boyfriend for you.
-poor relationship with her father
-in massive debt
-if she has pavlovian responses to hearing donald trumps name, or is overly defensive when it comes to homosexuals.

If you're speaking to a woman about anything abstract, then you're doing it wrong, and are destined to fail.

>www reddit com/r/emcels/
Dude, those can't be real stories, the bitches are the bad guys in every one , and act oblivious to that fact

If you're good looking and you can't get a man to commit it's because you're a harridan, roastie, feminist, or nigger lover.

only if you promise not to "tits or GTFO" will i give you my female opinion on this. i am under no delusions that my opinion is right or even important, but he said we could share and i really don't want to show my tits

Who is this retard on the reddit?
u/emcelthrowaway

Nice name brah, genius.

You could show some compassion for these poor creatures. They rode chads cockcarousel for 20 years but not they are ready to settle down. Fuck thoso mysogynistic men that use them for sex.

These women are talking about cheating on their guys, and feeling like they were used when the guy finally leaves them

>You're very welcome :) I recommend anyone using this subreddit to use throwaways because you know how judgemental people can be GRRRR

One of the comments that explains why they should use throwaway accounts

I shit you not, that was the most illuminating thing, and Ill never commit to a woman ever again.
Thank you for providing that service OP

Bumping because this emcel shit seems to be hitting a nerve with whores.

Attached: 1552600998051.jpg (793x810, 64K)

Wow, good relationship advice on this shithole.

We are called femcels btw. Canadian guys are shit, so I'm not 100% sure if I'm actually femcel.
Reason why: their hobbies are posing in the gym, posing with their car, getting tattoos, watching netflix, travelling to some shit tourist trap and quoting the office. Most of them don't even want to call someone their gf because apparently that's too much commitment. They usually want fwb, hookups or open relationships.
Now I get some guys, but they are manwhores or batshit insane or fat. Mostly I get Indians, blacks, miscellaneous groups (ambiguous) and creepy old men thirsting after me. It's awful and it because I live in Sudan, Syria, China and India all at once. The white male population is also highly sought after hence why they are pigs.

they're very clearly larp posts by people from here.

You seem to be very knowledgable regarding these things. Thanks for taking the time to give me some advice.
>If her female friends are feminist types, they will spit venom in her ear in an attempt to pull her away from you

This seems to be very important but How do I know what her friends are like? I need to be already heavily invested in this person to be able to get to know them by her proxy right? Or Should I channel my inner autism and start doing research and ask around?

>but you absolutely cannot go in guns blazing and railing on societies ills like a mad man

I understand and I usually hide my power level around non-family and close friends but since it is important to me I thought this kind of stuff would make for great conversation and would let me know what kind of person I'm dealing with as every brainlet has an opinion on how society functions and how it should.

>Trust me guys, lots of reserved women out there that are pining for a man that doesnt party, drink, or have this huge friend network filled with female friends

I have all of this, does it not make me more boring that it does make me seem like a safe pick?

Also is small talking with more guys considered a desire for attention and an attempt to validate herself by checking if the male is attracted to her or is it just being extroverted?
I'm 19 if my age range helps

Attached: 1555378221598.jpg (1080x810, 185K)

reddit is cancer, every thread a r*dditor starts, it's like they are on stage playing for the crowd.
and the crowd is full of tranny hecklers who will pick over post history to make stupid jokes or call them out for some bullshit which is insufficiently SJW.

Why would you let that go on for 2 years. I dated a girl for 5 months who refused to open up to me. So I dumped her

Go ahead femanon, I provided the necessary tits for you so you don't have to.

Attached: 1555939417710.jpg (300x780, 31K)

This. It would have taken less than a minute of his time to figure that out.

>dox
>with screenshot
Ok newfag

Good name? like wouldn't draw attention to you or something like GodIamsoLonely123

All it takes is a paper bag to have the best time of your life with those tits.

>How do I know what her friends are like?
Ask her. People like their friends and like talking about them.

Go ahead
Don't mind the shills/newfags screeching about tits

Tranys are not female.

That's why I said they had to be fake, took less than 30 seconds to figure that out, you captains of the obvious
The fact they are made up to look real is why I pointed out that fact

you're a man

My stupid whore mother constantly brings up things like this as if I said them. Most women are useless these days.

Waiting patiently for either your response or tits.

Is it?

Tits or GTFO

Well fuck my reading comprehension, then,

I'm so glad I found a mostly traditional girlfriend. Doesn't mind cooking for me, doesn't drink, doesn't go out with the girls, likes to stay at home and just chill, and doesn't have any real feminist ideals. Her taste in television and music is very shitty, but that's about it.

>think I mentioned Economics, Psychology, Biology, History, Physics, Literature, Art...
I think you inadvertently negged her when you flaunted your learning. user, you have dumb things down. Don’t speak to her like she is a fucking expert. Why are you talking about physics with a bish? Instead of carrying on like you have try mostly asking her personal questions and act super fucking interested. People love to talk about themselves, it is truly pathetic but fair game to exploit. Fuck you if this is bait.

Don't put too much thought into it. The Leaf laid out good advice. Be a good example for them and never be a cuck.

I want to believe you, it would give me hope. Unfortunately, nothing would make me trust what you say . I have been burned by woman to many times.

yeah that'd be fine, if fits for an emcel throwaway account. or just something normal, mildly girly

Anyone got ideas for the orbiters? They're a core component of emceldom. They've all got em.

it's complex

oh, I had a throwaway account already made, no posts or anything with a generic name

give me name here, then join and message me on reddit

I'm wounded!

My gf is sort of like that. Almost never drinks, maybe once a year. Almost never goes out. Almost always cooking. She wants kids but my main problem is she's a cityfag who's *always* working, is a little too sympathetic to the modern poz society and doesn't want to move to a farm with me. "Too isolated."
not sure how to proceed. I love her but have trouble imagining pulling the trigger.

Dank

You don't have to show them ffs. timestamp and an identifiable female.

Just joined, thinkObjective

Irrelevant

Oh trust me, my dude, I have too. My first fiancee literally was in a threesome 3 days after proposing to her. My real mother left me and my sister in a closet when I was 2 to go fuck a bunch of guys in the mountains while my real father rotted in jail for something she did. I have severe trust issues, but I feel like I found one of the 5% of women who are actually decent. It's very hard, but there are decent women out there to find.

>fake
>gay

bump
Because fucking drawings are more arousing than women nowadays

Attached: 1551120772700.jpg (1000x1533, 558K)

Attached: distant-emcel-feels.jpg (1006x595, 143K)

Idk what you are talking about. I feel very secure near my partner, we can talk about problems, emotions etc. And he can always open up to me too. Communication is the primary ingredient for a healthy relationship. If you guys are not capable of communicating right, one of you will close up amd this will ruin the relationship sooner or later.

femcels are disgusting usually fat smelly self-absorbed freaks, genetic garbage that if mated with would only produce MORE garbage-tier humans. Literally them breeding makes the world a worse place, like niggers breeding in Africa.
so basically
exactly like incels

Attached: 1550878846025.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

That's not kosher at all.

My prior gf before that one was the worst experience of my life so by comparison it didnt seem all that bad at the time, so I ended up putting up with some stupid shit. I just figured she was autistic and had a hard time expressing things in words so I let a lot of stuff slide. She was a big titty italian girl that hated nigs.

files.catbox.moe/4g784g.webm

Attached: 1555921030912.png (1277x675, 701K)

This is legit good info - from a leaf no less!

i dont see anyone begging

nigger

>turning the other cheek is much less complex

liveloveandrejoice
I want to be a mod

>saving the white race one LARP on reddit at a time

>my partner
disgusting germans

Ahahahahaha better to be a man than a bitch

Emcel is a consequence of riding the cock carousel. It's been proven by studies that the more partners a woman has had the harder it is for her to pair bond.

sent pm to mod emcelthrowaway

this

Whenever I hear anybody use that term I just assume they're gay

I'm doing my part

what the problem? I dont like to call my partner "boyfriend", because its a childish term. Boyfriend - like a friend with benefits without any serious intentions, nor commitment.

Emcel is 100% truth but women aren't going to care. It would force them to come face to face with the reality that feminism is a failed project and they will not do that.

Attached: 1555966405284.png (422x507, 396K)

omg you too? why? ( )

I will actually moderate the room according to the rules set, that's all I can promise

boyfriend is a normal word
everyone uses the word boyfriend
partner is just such a cringe, clinical, cosmopolitan word
very german really

>like a friend with benefits without any serious intentions, nor commitment
Accurate, you mean.

come to the discord and we can discuss the rules, we haven't figured much out yet at all. just winging it

Men need to be strong again. Women will fall into line when Tom, Dick and Harry slap them when they get uppity. Women know that they can push white men around with no consequences.

MAN UP FABBOTS

Attached: 4EEEBADB-490E-4146-8E9C-8241D2C7330C.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

You know zero

Not bait, thanks
I tried to mention those subjects suddenly as to not come off as a "too smart" redditor.
Mainly did this out of lack of communication skill I guess, I can ask personal questions but I can't tell which will be interesting to women, because for sure they ain't gonna be interesting to me(most of the time).
I remember asking a girl if she liked to travel because I thought this would be an easy subject(everyone travels right?) Turns out she only traveled once to Germany and doesn't even remember where exactly where. It's these sorts of dead ends I wish to avoid because these force me to artificially change the direction of the convo and it makes me look needy and desperate to keep the conversation going. I have to be an autist to some degree if I am the only one feeling so much pressure when doing this.

Attached: gdp-power.jpg (960x783, 129K)