Burgers will defend this

The USDA and American health officials deem this to be a “single serving”.

Attached: 0288DA26-9F31-4870-AD88-696D36EA3B7E.jpg (600x450, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

delish.com/food/g3654/toxic-american-foods-that-have-been-banned-around-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quit spamming this every day, faggot.

Here we go...

i'll defend this too

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Attached: 1440190357036.jpg (300x450, 30K)

New Thread.

An burger wife “orders in” lunch for herself and her partner. They will eat the meal in a “single sitting”

Attached: 75FDA872-AF4A-4E0B-A7F6-2D65E749E4B4.jpg (640x434, 90K)

>1 Sandwich is 2000 calories if I only eat a quarter of one hmmmmm
Eurofags can't into math

is that 15.99? how do people starve in america?

If it was a cock you'd consider it a single serving.

Their tot recieves a “child sized” portion.

Attached: C17B672F-E046-48F5-9829-CC826BB0A15D.jpg (900x426, 71K)

That is one hell of a deal, all that food for 6 dollars
That sandwich could feed a starving African country for a month , I'm so glad I live in the USA

Proof?

if it was a cock this thread would be much more original and enjoyable right now

Attached: 1548822035290.png (950x824, 17K)

>5.99
That IS BOSS. But also this is a deli item, no USDA serving size would be required. Also stop spamming it.

Pizzas that size tend to be very over priced , usually can o to pizza hut and get 4 larges for the same price

>Also stop spamming it.
See the thing is, we've all replied
It only stops when it fails to get replies
so i guess we have about 3~6 more years of it to go

Attached: 1554654420060.jpg (831x799, 55K)

Be Mutt. Eat shit. Die.
delish.com/food/g3654/toxic-american-foods-that-have-been-banned-around-the-world/

Am I not supposed to feel pride at these photos? It's pretty fucking awesome. Making me hungry. Food is entertainment to us. Lol.

Its 5.99 lmao

You get kicked off of /ck/ so you come here instead?

We're hungry ok

How do you even eat that? Even if you were to cut it into manageable slices it would still be too wide to eat

>6$
Insanely jealous leaf over here.. theres like 15$ worth of deli meats in there.

You do realize that not banning something isn't the same thing as forcing people to eat it. Eat it or don't, why do you need a fucking surrogate mother to tell you what to eat? Sad.

1) This is a retarded bait sage thread.
2) “Serving size” is cucked as fuck, always some tiny little faggot number. If you want to make fun of Americans say they eat 12 servings at a sitting or something.

A burger tot is serves a typical “lunch”. Americans are taught from a young age to consume massive quantities at a “single sitting” as so not to “waste food”. This is a “single serving”.

The serving of fries has not yet arrived.

Attached: 54600D8C-DBBA-4A92-98D9-6388D6442E7C.jpg (500x591, 64K)

>Wh*toid Canadian steak prices will get blacked by Turkish bvlls, burgers will defend this, prove me wrong, pro-tip: you can't

imagine having this many sour grapes because you're not allowed to have brominated vegetable oil in your mountain dew
Stay made tbqh, our cola in general is better because it is made with sweeter corn syrup, enjoy your pleb sugar
also we have every single food riddled with goybean oil
want some butter?
heres some goybean oil
want some mayo?
heres some goybean oil
etc
basically, freedom

Attached: 1554615442711.png (772x721, 189K)

Epic b8

eurocux are used to big daddy government handling everything
see they like knowing that their government deems to far too stupid to look at ingredients of items, know which are cancerous, and avoid those items
i don't blame them actually, brainlets literally do not know which ingredients are cancerous nor do they even fucking read the ingredients, on anything, ever

Attached: 1550878846025.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

>dat salami jalopeno

Attached: 1555336574931.jpg (331x271, 25K)

a burger s served “dessert”. American are taught to “save room” for dessert. As a result they will gorge on fats and carbs during a single sitting in order to expand the stomachs and intestine llinings, a form of American cultural activity known as “gym” or “phys Ed”. This is a typical “single serving”

Attached: 9CE3B602-78FE-4E38-BD5F-5CE87F56A73D.jpg (490x459, 67K)

THIS DONUT IS EATEN BY THE WILD AMERIBURGER AT FULL MOON, THEY COMPETE TO EAT THIS SINGLE PORTION AND THEN SCAVENGE FOR OTHER DONUTS ON TOP OF STORES

Attached: american portion.jpg (259x194, 10K)

During special days of the year (And when they're not salutin' the good ol' veterans of the US of A!!) American citizens loves to gather around the "Burger trough" and exercise their freedom and they compete for societal dominance by who can catch the most burgers in their maw - a symbol of their people.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Holy shit I've been to randy's before haha

Behold a young burger tots glee upon witnessing his chance to excel at American “sports”. The elderly gentleman believe the youngster, upon practice, may turn “pro”. The tot must practice three “single servings” a day, and appropriate “snacks” to succeed

Attached: 6CF4AE25-FB83-4BDB-BFAA-C834DF5D2EC7.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Nobody cares. It just sounds like you eurofags are wearing too tight of clothes again. Acting like little fairy's talking about eating portions.

i can tell you have no girlfriend

Attached: 3b6.jpg (400x236, 22K)

>this thread again

I will never apologize that we have abundant cheap food

10 kg of mämmi is "single served" in
Binland

if they ate the same amount of calories in lard, or even just steak, it would be totally fine. The bread is fake too, even the part made of flour since the wheat is fake also

A burger teen has achieved “varsity” status, and now celebrates with typical female supporters know as “cheerleaders”. They are “dessert”. Such a serving is colloquially known as “two scoops”.

Attached: E3A66D78-BAD6-40EB-82F7-C1153AE4D1A8.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

we have cheap something, which shares many of the outward characteristics of being food, but which has almost 60 million people with chronic inflammatory illness

Nobody has ever starved in America our number one issue among the poor so obesity.

Even during the Great Depression and be dust bowl it was almost nobody.

The only starvation in America is like the random Psycho starving a hooker in his basement or self inflicted anorexics or something. The last official attempt to even try to figure it out detemrined something like 200 people starved in the USA over a couple years and the main reason we’re very unique circumstances like being lost or self starvation etc

I want that woman.

That loots looks pretty good not gonna lie. It would look better if I just got off work

Hahaha those are some of the funniest threads,keep the good work op!

>imagine needing the state to help you figure out what to eat or not

Cucks

Lel

Lots of food > muh disease from processed foods

Everything I eat I either hunt or grow. I sometimes also buy locally, the market I go to stocks from farms in the area

>be Norge
>parents never take you for ice cream
>20 years later
>asblasted that a kid got a giant Sunday in America

I will never apologize for having cheap and abundant food

I love these threads just because this milf is so goddamn hot.

>milf
that is clearly the cool wine aunt

fuck portion bitching, she's got her weight right.
I'm thinking it's the shitty lighting and she's closer to 30 than 40.

If you have a dominoes in finland build your own pizza and put barbecue sauce instead of tomato sauce. Put pepperoni, sausage, chicken and jalapeños as the toppings. Its the best pizza you’ll ever have.

Deja vu or I've seen this like half a year ago?

Attached: 1536270642841.jpg (600x289, 30K)

More like “single serving = 500 cals; total number of servings in package=4”. It’s one of the tricks (((they))) use to make you think the foods are healthy.

Look how mad this tundra nigger is because he has to live off herring/mayo sammiches

american piglets consider this an afternoon snack

Attached: 1555483056513.jpg (380x510, 44K)

He posts it like every 3 days

asian tourist in burgerland given a single serving of fries. they must consume all of it in a single sitting as to not be deported

Attached: 1555556270791.jpg (480x640, 102K)

GROSS
It is nothing but bread and lettuce.

What is that, 5.99? I gotta pay almost same price from 0.4 pound equal.

I like this photo because she seems like a good mom who cares about the kids having fun at the pizza party but also a fun wife to be around for the father. At least that's what I am projecting onto her.

Attached: 1553087583626.jpg (657x527, 52K)

Let the good times roll

>edge of cardboard on childs throat

Attached: 1550332913730.jpg (739x739, 61K)

an american tot is served a childsized burger. the tot must consume all of it as she is considerd anorexic by us standards.

Attached: kidsmeal.jpg (400x400, 31K)

I wish to eat american fast food

That's cool though, but with all that cheap energy you should also move more so you could consume like a motherfuckers yet still be fit.

kek

You forget that if she doesn't consume it all,she will go to sleep WITHOUT DESSERT!

I'm always impressed that Norwegians seem to be able to survive on a diet of toothpaste and rotting fish.

They're really a strange animal.

Attached: Norway and Aviemore 049.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Imagine being so butthurt that you live in a third world country that you have to try to make fun of a first world countries abundance of resources. OP pic is his monthly ration in his country.

I want to use those pizzas as a blanket

America is not fat universally

A) nigs and Mexicans are way fatter than whites
B) the south and Midwest tend to be every obese the west and the northeast tend to be euro sized
c) rural people tend to be fatter than skinnier people

Whites in the western USA are as skinny as Europeans

would destroy her anus. hopefully she would have a kushner-tier health care insurance for a replacement prosthesis.

Shit's better than fucking cardboard pizzas you fucking mountain snownigger.

Attached: DevilShitgrin.gif (500x280, 1.51M)

Kek

Amerifats and their "large pizza hut pizzas"
They arent even large.

A full size pizza in europe is like €5

Maybe fat is the best red pill if it means we don't end up like Euros and commies out west

>t. source: my ass
Try posting the nutrition information next time you post.

>norway
>human

Pick one.

I swear it's because they can't smoke even weed and all that alcohol makes u more miserable too. Like, eating gives u same kicks those, or some other activities give.

>5.99 usd
>meanwhile, leafs need a credit check just to expand the thumbnail

>USA
>$5.99 for a sandwich big enough to feed a family
>Canada
>$29.95 plus tax for uncooked chicken tenderloin

That is such a fucking waste of food.

Attached: tommyboy.gif (320x240, 1.4M)

What? Weed is medically legal in most states and recreationally legal in like 15 states

Nobody gives a fuck about weed anymore states and the feds have actively stopped policing for it unless it is relevant to a more serious crime

decades of fast food diet and soda consumption followed by heroin and meth addiction and the slow spread of herpes infection the amerimutt has reached its final form and become the supermutt.

Attached: feedmeburgers.gif (500x379, 375K)

Reminder

Attached: 1555994164908.png (657x617, 65K)

Why stop?
Its not like your waistline will

Underrated post

>using our overabundance of food as an insult
Are you hungry, poor, or both?

Meh your just a fucking faggot who hates narwhals and Muslim ass.

Attached: 1555739045376s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Complaining that a sandwich literally labeled Big Oversized is too big

are you mentally deficient my northern friend?

Attached: 1552835680737.jpg (828x720, 43K)

So an Amerifat mocking a Canadian?
Hi ho
Lets go
Were 3rd world now

That's not a single serving. I guarantee if you looked at the label it would say
>Serving size x
>Servings per container x

So its okay to commit crimes if youre white
Funny how thats not in the clown world stats
Honk honk