Memes and jokes aside, how do we save the oceans?

Memes and jokes aside, how do we save the oceans?

Attached: 5BC4F476-E3BD-4FDB-8C3C-9371E6A8F8CC.jpg (1600x1000, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brooklynfriends.org/plastic/
youtu.be/iQxzWpy7PKg
mymodernmet.com/greenpeace-beached-whale-sculpture-philippines/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The water does not need your help

Invest. In. Technology. It's the answer every single time. It's the answer that makes sense. It's just not the answer that the rich want to hear. They want to invest in themselves.

Nuke China, India, and most of SE Asia.

The ecosystems which include ocean plant life, all the ocean critters and fishes and predators, whales/dolphins, the entire ocean is effected.

kill the shitskins

Kill everyone in and Micronesia and on the Asian continent except Japan.

thats a totally radical student art project!

so? It will sort itself out in the long run

90% of the plastic in the ocean comes from asia so i guess we exterminate them

/thread.
The nuclear fallout will be less damaging in the long run.

Kill third worlders

Naw it’s real. Just a few years old

The only thing I can think of is to install some sort of net that can catch and remove plastics from high-polluting rivers in Asia.

Maybe have a few of those plastic cleaning drones that guy invented just cleaning up around the mouths of those rivers.

how did the whale dress itself like that, this is crazy. they are so intelligent

Nuke China, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore, since they contribute nearly all of the ocean pollution. Oh, and India too for being the source of 90% of ocean fecal contamination.

Attached: DOWN WITH THE WES-uh... oh.png (1560x820, 353K)

>sort itself out
Care to elaborate?

Invasive species are clinging to pieces of trash and drifting far away to places they aren’t normally in the ocean, disrupting that area, albatrosses in the pacific die way more because they have been eating plastic for decades.

What if a critical link in the food chain goes and we have to stop eating seafood for good? Or worse the whole ocean becomes contaminated and organisms die from the shock?

Stupid whale

I think the one issue we have to address, and people are gonna call me a commie for this, is the fact that we ship a lot of plastic waste to these countries for them to recycle or otherwise get rid of. Clearly the chinks think that means just dump it in a river or the ocean, but it is what it is.

The insects need to be stopped, but we've got to cut the fuck down on our plastic use as a species.

The ocean is terrifying and distant. Jow Forums will no more experience it than the moon or Mars.

>kill the shitskins
>t. GypSlavshit
Wew lad

unironically declare war on india and china.

nuke israel

Not by dumping fake whales full of waste at the shore.

t. flag hiding sandnigger

Stop dumping fucking trash into the ocean?

Attached: 530826387756874.jpg (2206x2168, 1.66M)

The thing is: WE DON'T!

Since it is obvious that the earth will be run over by niggers, kikes, roaches, sandies and other subhumans while white master race will die. Why would we make earth better place for them?

nuke india and china.... thats where it all comes from

Attached: asdfgvafdg.jpg (800x516, 206K)

Colonise others for their own good. Ironic then that the leftists always picture themselves on top. Little do they realise the underclass they would need to look down on will eat them whole.

Attached: word without whites.jpg (948x676, 95K)

Kill the niggers?

Attached: NIGERIA 2.jpg (606x380, 52K)

Stop giving non-whites resources pr wipe them out.

This. Eliminate subhumans and we consequentially eliminate garbage.

You forgot South East Asia

Attached: Bug people.jpg (1200x628, 215K)

That's the most retarded shit I've heard in the while.
>Keep dumping garbage in the ocean it will magically sort itself out

Thats not a whale, u morns.
that's an art installation ....

also this.

and this
the only think real here, is your low IQ. Are you leftist or nigger ? or female ?

If that whale stopped eating all of that stuff it would probably be alive.

Attached: 1507645024956.png (400x452, 28K)

Asia kind of produces 95% of the garbage there

That's a very strange way of saying "just nuke China and India"

so who braided the plastic bags for the whale's corn rows?

Just a matter of time before organisms evolve to consume plastic.

Invent something better than plastic that doesn't biodegrade when soaked in water for extended periods of time. Plastics are fucking magical, you can make them out of plants too.

This would actually turn around climate change. And I thought the left was ready for the hard decisions.

So?
What are you going to do about it?
Because let's face it: nothing will change.
People will keep dumping their shit into the ocean until everything's dead.
So like that user said; everything will sort itself out.

Its spelled affected you fucking low iq pavement ape.

Nuke third world shitholes, unironically.

You can clean the ocean all you like but it will just fill up again if we don't stop the polluters.

climate what now?

Kill the Chinese.

FAKE AND GAY
brooklynfriends.org/plastic/

bomb SEAmonkeys and chinks and poos

Ask companies that want to extract submarine resources, like oil, minerals, etc, to clean it up in return for leases on valuable ocean floor.
Problem solved quickly.

By getting rid of China, Indonesia, India, and Malaysia.

self-replicating cleaning robots

This plastic shit will be a bigger threat than cimate change

Nuke the chink

You either kill them or they kill you first

The main consumers of items, the production or disposal of which is extremely devastating to the environment, are libshits. Start there.

>Invest. In. Technology
It's drowning in technology.

not my fault if he eats all that junk

is it dead?

Attached: 1545372064816.png (500x537, 136K)

Why would you give a shit. Shorelines and seafood are for niggers anyways

Attached: 20160707_AB_DSC06307.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

Add south america and you have my vote.

Attached: image.png (1058x852, 1.12M)

What about Korea?

Nature will do that for us. How?
Something NASA neglected to inform the public about. It's called the return of Nibiru, the traveling planet. Discovered and confirmed on Dec 30, 1983.

Good luck.
Peace out.

Attached: 1522986134133.jpg (659x450, 184K)

President Ronald Reagan alluded to this

youtu.be/iQxzWpy7PKg

Yeah, it'll only take some thousands of years. No big deal, it'll all just work out.

what the fuck is all that white shit on the outside of his body? that is so fucking disgusting

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO.jpg (460x397, 39K)

They have to go.

We'll turn the whole continent into a nature preserve.

It's an artwork. That's a fake whale.

Stop using single use plastics, develop more shelf stable bio plastics, and genetically engineer insects that eat petroleum based plastic pollution already out there.

i see it now but what is that even supposed to be? it still really fucking disgusts me

Attached: 1551375810928.png (740x900, 927K)

Execute the American oil ellite

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Honestly, not sure we can.

Look at the stats - most of the plastic waste going into the ocean is from Chinks and Pajeets and various other non-whites.

Only white men really care and we are going to be replaced even in our own nations.

>Memes and jokes aside, how do we save the oceans?
We don't.

rare tpbp

>be leftist, want to virtue signal about plastic in the ocean
>dump huge plastic shit statue right at the water's edge
If these people were smart, they'd be dangerous.

Attached: muh environment.jpg (850x637, 203K)

Sperm. It's a sperm whale

Attached: muh environment 2.jpg (850x637, 204K)

Attached: muh environment 3.jpg (790x592, 203K)

This, it seems pretty reasonable, and don’t these governments have incentives to clean up their land? Pretty hard to win the support of the people or run a country smoothly if there’s fucking shit everywhere. I’m not an expert on this, but surely there’s a cheap way to do it, or at least a good one that’s expensive.

Attached: 1556054376.jpg (618x399, 158K)

Wait till u see the other side
(source: mymodernmet.com/greenpeace-beached-whale-sculpture-philippines/)

Yhe I wasn't saying the asianiggers using the oceans as a landfill is no problemo. Just the exhibit in OP is not a real animal.

Attached: file.png (800x533, 834K)

stupid birds should stop eating trash

>Stop using single use plastics, develop more shelf stable bio plastics, and genetically engineer insects that eat petroleum based plastic pollution already out there.
While this is a valid solution, it will also cause millions and millions of property damage.
Think any government will pursue this despite that? No, neither do I.

Paper, lined with wax. I can't think of anything disposable that wouldn't be better off being made of paper

fine Japan 50 trillion a year until fukushima is cleaned, they will bow and go along happily

All the trash in the world takes up the same space as a big city. It's literally nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Idiot, pollution does affect you on a personal level.

Do you really want to eat fish with high levels of contaminants like PCB's and methylmercury? Do you want to swim in a sea high in radiation and with floating turds all around you?

This has nothing to do with "muh global warming", this is pollution, plain and simple.

Attached: 1529792750108.png (258x246, 75K)

Plastic vocal chord parasite worms.

Attached: mgs snip.jpg (394x363, 17K)

kill all chinese, brazilians, indians, and sri-lankins who dump their plastic waste by the metric ton

Decimate China, India and Africa.

>Plastics are fucking magical,
if thats true how come the Albert Einstein of polymers is from Palestine?

as someone who lives by the mediterranean, unironically based swiss poster

dumb birb

Us Europeans have been pretty good boys. Sure, we invented plastic and lots of western companies produce shit in Asia and Africa and that's a problem but who exactly is responsible for all the pollution in the oceans?

Attached: rivers_and_plastic_map.png (900x720, 113K)

Enforce littering laws with lethal force

it is your fault for not removing the jews.

God damned.

partially replace plastic with hemp