What kinf of music do you listen pol? I prefer grunge Nirvana, Alice in chains, L7, Mad season

What kinf of music do you listen pol? I prefer grunge Nirvana, Alice in chains, L7, Mad season.

Attached: qwdqw.png (807x509, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow_qI_F2ZJI
youtu.be/_Ugmc4FfPlU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M7AinOxULrU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhTFSaEjrOg
youtube.com/watch?v=uAE6Il6OTcs
youtube.com/watch?v=koYdN7nXSSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ds8S7fIbxUg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XDJj7yn2cG0&list=PLDDY_U0C5s1rHdaX5gCqi2czwFPJ2C_zT&index=6
youtu.be/lP_fTSo_zW4
youtu.be/JILfwu5AWIQ
youtu.be/cTGsTlPWGt8
youtube.com/watch?v=hdss-U0H7fA
youtu.be/GDZlEyljclA
youtube.com/watch?v=19cahoMwzKM
youtu.be/Wbm-GzCnC-g
youtu.be/Pla7nDYciI4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yCOU8z0h-K8
youtu.be/k5Pi7BVGy_8
hooktube.com/xRCFIojrW_o?t=5m
youtu.be/eYua80VEcBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

classical. specifically baroque or romantic periods.

you a zoomer baby. you guys are all into retro 90's grunge

I was born in 1998.

Add Soundgarden plz.

>L7

WHEN WE PRETEND THAT WE'RE DEAD, REMEMBERING WHAT YOU SAID, WHEN WE PRETEND THAT WE'RE DEAD......

The Crystal Method
In particular, Drive. It's an album about a week-long meth binge.

Attached: 68765658.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Big AIC and Mad Season fan. Nirvana was the first band I ever really obsessed over. I dont listen to grunge too often these days as its fairly depressing. I always come crawling back to it when im at a low point.

Nirvana ruined popular music.

I knew it. you a zommer baby

Attached: 1495227263849.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Never was a big fan but plz elaborate.

Guns n roses and Metallica

If I was born in the '96 so I'm a zoomer too or nah?

Lil pump, Flatbush zombies, 6ix9ine, Migos, Gucci, suicideboys etc

Franzl Lang and GG Allin, mostly.

>I prefer grunge Nirvana, Alice in chains, L7, Mad season.
You're between the ages of 37 and 42.

my chart says you a big baby

Attached: karate kids.gif (496x300, 911K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow_qI_F2ZJI

This, fuck grunge

I listen only Bhangda

More like Phallus In Chains ya fukkin cuck ok.

L7 is corporate approved feminist bullshit zoomer
>t. 39 year old boomer

Soviet New Wave

youtu.be/_Ugmc4FfPlU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M7AinOxULrU

Post-Hardcore, Melodic Hardcore, Alternative Rock, some Progressive Rock, Power Metal, Thrash Metal, Classic Rock, Electronic Rock, Classic Country, Jazz and Lo-Fi Hiphop.

I don't like shit they play on the radio.

He ruined punk. His fucking gay ass liberal feminist views turned a generation into pussies. They all looked at Nirvana like the greatest thing to happen and they all fell in love with Kurt.

A lot of stuff, actually. I have a love for rock, metal, grunge, and punk kind of music, but there's a lot I can just sit down and listen to. I found out I really like Cameo.

Big fan of Alice Cooper, everything from his early and weird hippie rock, to the heavy metal stuff in the 80's, and then the darker and more aggressive stuff of the 90's and 2000's (I listened to a lot of Dragon Town and Brutal Planet as a young teen, very fond of those albums).
Alice In Chains is really good, but I've only listened to the Dirt album.

Those are alright too.

Attached: Alice.jpg (236x364, 12K)

this

I am 42. Never liked them. Only remember that one song.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhTFSaEjrOg

You shut your whore mouth.
youtube.com/watch?v=uAE6Il6OTcs
youtube.com/watch?v=koYdN7nXSSQ

Attached: 1554199620567.gif (143x131, 9K)

I let youtube decide. Usually it's something like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ds8S7fIbxUg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XDJj7yn2cG0&list=PLDDY_U0C5s1rHdaX5gCqi2czwFPJ2C_zT&index=6

he hung with bikini kill. he was totally in love with kathleen hannah & they were the most annoying type of feminist

You suck!

Bathory, Motorhead and Sabaton.

I was in high school once too

Stravinsky
Zappa
Whitehouse

The vast majority of punk music is gay ass liberal feminist pussy bullshit

XXXTENTACION and Lil Peep etc.
Miss me with your gay shit cringy old shit taste boomers

Hard Rock, some good new band for you goys:
The Blue Stones:
youtu.be/lP_fTSo_zW4
The Black Keys:
youtu.be/JILfwu5AWIQ
Anyone else notice the trend of two man hard rock bans that has been happening as of late?

>its only cool to do hard drugs, date blacks and be an alcoholic if you're lemmy! There is no god!
Motorhead is fucking gay. Sabaton is a gimmick and bathory is pretty based, but i feel like you only say this for underground brownie points. Probably buy studded belts at hot topic. Faggot.

Classic Rock from the 70s-80s, metal from the 80s, some electronic music from the 90s and a few tracks today, 80s pop is pretty good too. Been listening to old American folk tunes as well those are great but recently been listening to Japanese Rock/Metal.
>inb4 weeb
But its breddy gud stuff anons
youtu.be/cTGsTlPWGt8

Cock sparrer, hank von hell and Graves era misfits (although the other stuff is really fun too).

Nirvana is gay AF

I like kevin gates, NBA youngboy, boogie wit a hoodie, lil gnar, Zillakami

Sure, but I think he solidified the idea that punk was now and forever a leftist outlet by killing himself in the name of feminism

Finally someone talks about GOOD japanese music and not just
>im so deep into music! maximum the hormone! hurr!!

Guitar wolf and the cromagnons are very cool too.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdss-U0H7fA

Gay. You weren't even alive when that faggotry came out, were you?

Nirvana is not grunge
T. Seattle fag

i listen to real music, i have my standards

Also the only good Folk Punk band there ever was:
youtu.be/GDZlEyljclA

chalga

guitar wolf is a good example of how japanse take something from america or UK and crank it up to 11 until it is a parody

This is so fucking gay. How are you not embarrassed listening to this?

You don't deserve to listen to alice in chains/nirvana unless you've been shooting heroin for more than 6 months. Tired of faggy kids wearing nirvana/alice in chains shirts when they have no fucking idea what 80% of the lyrics mean. Seriously, get into shooting heroin and you will fully understand every lyric.

Attached: Narcotics-Express.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

lots of synthwave lately
youtube.com/watch?v=19cahoMwzKM

Attached: 1549423049144.jpg (450x664, 279K)

100%. I seen them in shibuya and i couldn't believe what i was even seeing. Just some dorky dudes having fun. They kind of have that "stray cats" vibe.

Pretty awesome. But CM are SJW bluepilled retards.
Nirvana and grunge in general is a demoralizing, whiny trend that I'm happy to have left behind and never look back to.

Nahhhhh

I don’t like Nirvana much, but all of that 80s pop and hair metal ruined it long before then. Hell. You can look at forced groups like the monkees or the partridge family that we’re literally created by producers and forced down people’s throats even.

I don't give a shit what a gay leaf tells me about what I listen to.

Truly abhorrent post Canada Cuck. Ill put Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, early Iron Maiden, Venom and Powerwolf on the list also. Just because you like a band doesn't mean you approve of their life choices, if you cant disassociate between the band and the person behind you may have brain problems.

So fucking based and edgy I can't take it anymore about to explode.

Attached: Ichi.jpg (350x360, 30K)

Europe. No better band.

Kurt “retard fucker” cobain. He was a musical genius. Nirvana was a complete anomaly. Came from out of nowhere to be the most popular band in the world. Always respected the fact that after the commercial success of nevermind, they put out in utero, which was literally everything the record executive kikes DIDN’T want it to be, including a single called rape me. RIP retard fucker.

I like to listen to everything except reggae.

Fucking based Out Run shiteater.

Well,70's music,me favorite Tull,along with Yes/Bad Co./Queen/Zepplin/T-Rex/,you get the idea(yah,I'm old!).I grew up as a young kid listening to friends older brothers/sisters music like Hendrix/Doors ect.I did go thru a metal phase(mostly glam but Maiden ect. also).I do listen to classical at times and have always enjoyed The Wall Of Sound of Motown.

Why not stick Darkthrone, W.A.S.P and Saxon in there to look like you're more "underground" than everyone too? Your personality is a lick and stick tattoo. Get your own taste.

You approve of their life choices and everyone knows you have unkempt greasy hair and never wash that beer stained "battle vest".

I know you don't give a shit, you have no filter. Why not listen to regular folk music without the shitty distorted guitars and embarrassing LARPER?

Wings of tomorrow is my favourite album. Nice choice user

Gutalax and anything Dax Riggs related for now.

Art rock, prog rock, punk, hardcore punk, post-hardcore, post-punk, new wave

David Allan Coe. Sometimes Johnny Rebel if there's a good nigger hate thread going

This is a great song

youtu.be/Wbm-GzCnC-g

A lot of shit. Americana, folk, dad rock, 2000s pussy indie rock, skater punk, retro wave, classic hits.

based rach 2 is still one of the greatest pieces of music I've ever heard in my life

You sound like a cool beast

carnivore, blood for blood/ramallah, early biohazard, integrity, kickback, social distortion, pennywise, afi but i also like gay shit like depeche mode, cure and smiths.

>Why not listen to regular folk music without the shitty distorted guitars and embarrassing LARPER?

Are you implying The Dreadnoughts can't do such music?
youtu.be/Pla7nDYciI4
For someone talking about your gay metal bands it's quite silly not seeing the usefulness of an electric guitar.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yCOU8z0h-K8

so leaf troll what are your favorite bands then?

"GOT SO HIGH, SCRATCH TILL I BLED"

in the car: ski mask the slump god. at home: SUMAC.

lol this fucking nigger

Sumac is good. I approve.

Im white

Attached: 1512369962036.jpg (488x672, 42K)

S.O.D. - Fuck The Middle East

youtu.be/k5Pi7BVGy_8

>the current year
>get killed by spider bite in America

>Old Punk is more honest
Honest about being gay commies.

Attached: 1517607581841.jpg (720x440, 36K)

honorary nigger

since we're on punk topic, any idea which trac is playing?
hooktube.com/xRCFIojrW_o?t=5m

I'll take Stalin over the Hanson family

you call cirrhosis a spider bite=?

I also like david allen coe, johnny rebel, the animals, and lynyrd skynyrd though

All of Billy Milano's shit from back then would be great for 2015-tier triggering nowadays, if you could only understand the words. Years ago, I got in trouble at work for listening to Dead Kennedy's "Kill The Poor" at my desk.

Huh. It was cirrhosis. Thought it was the spider that killed him.

Unironically everything except country and rap

Attached: 1553467594556.jpg (1024x1009, 68K)

ACHTUNG!
Mandatory viewing !
youtu.be/eYua80VEcBk

Pine box boys, those poor bastards, radio active chicken heads, slim Cessna's autoclub, filthy still and handsome family.