is because the left are bought and paid for by Islam

Change my mind

Attached: theleft.jpg (500x625, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/pelqq6.xlsx
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=Dqn0bm4E9yw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_propagation_of_Salafism_and_Wahhabism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey Mossad faggot the more you post these threads the more you make people want to see all Israelis killed.

The US should declare war on israel and kill all the Israelis. Enough is Enough.

what does his post have to do with israel lol

are you ok

Muslim pedophile

Christchurch - Mossad
Notre Dame - Mossad
Ireland - Mossad
Sri Lanka - Mossad
The Next White Nationalist Attack - Mossad

The United States should declare war on israel and kill you all. Trump should order our special forces to assassinate Yossi Cohen and his family.

Why would I waste my time changing a white boy faggots mind

>Change my mind
Can't. I still remember the emails.

Blame Israel for the end product of $100b+++++ spent by the Saudi govt to spread Wahhabism to direct attention away from literally hundreds of trillions in oil money fuelling the spread of the "religion of peace". Makes perfect sense to me.

Reminder that this poster is part of the saudi's paid op

The United States should declare war on Israel at this point. Arguing with you kikes is pointless. better to just kill you all and call it a day.

>Mossad
Wew lad

haha what

If anything this is the saudis just cementing their position: kill a few of their own and then get the knee jerk reaction like in NZ to give them a foot hold for spreading further.

classic false flag

They need to catch this Mossad guy. How is he getting away with all of this?

>How is he getting away with all of this?
gr8 question

I for one welcome our new oil overlords

hahahaha good one shill, if youre not a shill and serious about this, read more you faggot, either way, fuckin SAGE

Where do I sign up to scissor with a hot muslim brotherhood dyke, forward my emails to china and get all the chinese cia informants killed for millions of dollars?

Oh look another divide and conquer thread to be ignored.

Muzziematch.com

>Notre Dame - Mossad
I know you're the schizo mueller shill and won't, but post some proof to back it up. I'll wait.

>hahahaha good one shill, if youre not a shill and serious about this, read more you faggot, either way, fuckin SAGE

thank you for your feedback my muslim brother

Attached: chainofcommand.png (1193x637, 86K)

Spreadsheet of Soros orgs files.catbox.moe/pelqq6.xlsx

Lots of Muslim groups in there. He's in business with Wadah Khanfar of Qatar.

Jow Forums has become a board where shills make threads and literally argue with each other to keep it bumped and forge a narrative

user is a hick, so don't pay him any attention.

It's Protected Class Poker. Being Muslim is the winning hand. Being called Islamophobic is THE single worst thing a person can be called, even worse than racist, sexist, etc.

It's actually based on simple fear. They know Muslims will fucking kill you if you question them. That's why it's okay to hate Christians and not Muslims, even though Muslims are orders of magnitude worse than Christians for every single reason Liberals hate them.

Wrong. Clinton received massive funding from saudis. Obama was educated by them. All diverse toward israel is just a tactic to redirect attention from the $100b+ the saudis have spent setting up mosques in every part of the world and paying off politicians to be 'islam friendly'.

Jews didn't do this, Muslims did.

Saudis are jews tho

Would Hillary Clinton attempt to cause a civil war in the US to save herself from prosection ? .

We have to create a comprehensive list of all the politucians who got money from the Saudis in the past 30 years. They will be hanged.

Why was Trump's inauguration paid for by Saudi Arabia?

It's because there is only one bad guy in the world: white males.
muslims can, apparently, do anything, and they get a pass.

Just a quick reminder that the neocons are deeply in bed with Saudi Arabia and a Saudi prince opens a big portion of fox news.

Attached: D3rhm6JXoAAZ2f3.jpg (720x887, 117K)

And Trump is their bitch to boot
At some point Apple is going to have give up the fag flag to trump

they openly admitted that they created them,what more to talk about youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=Dqn0bm4E9yw

Well yeah, Reagan needed to beat the Soviets after all

yeap i don't forget that too

Attached: binlanden.jpg (505x334, 68K)

Is it Gyro or schwarma or kebab?
I have a couple of greek and arab places around me and they never agree
one even calls it falafel despite all being the lamb stick on a spit going into a taco

When did Trump last criticize Saudi Arabia again? The country that was behind 9/11 and 100% of terrorist attacks in the West since?

>When did Trump last criticize Saudi Arabia again?

trying to avoid a war most likely

The burden of proof is on those who make such claims

you change my mind faggot

Saudi Arabia is 1/3 the size of Iran and has a mercenary army only. Spread your bullshit somewhere where the average IQ is room temp, like r/the_Donald

they will never gonna agree.gyro is made of pork .word gyro in english means 'around' beacuse the meat spin around itself in gas fira.Falafel in greece is like meatballs but is made from chickpeas and other stuff ,no meat inside.Eat what you like and enjoy it.It doesn't really matter what the name is.

>Saudi Arabia is 1/3 the size of Iran and has a mercenary army only. Spread your bullshit somewhere where the average IQ is room temp, like r/the_Donald

Reminder that Saudi funds 90%+ of extremist islamic religions' spread by buying and setting up mosques all over the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_propagation_of_Salafism_and_Wahhabism