1,600 Migrants Dumped In New Mexico; City Forced To Spend $75K For "Humanitarian Assistance"

meet the newest Americans

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-23/1600-migrants-dumped-new-mexico-city-forced-spend-75k-humanitarian-assistance

Attached: 4311D32F-6CE1-43A3-8A9D-0794863CB14F.jpg (1280x699, 129K)

rent houses in rich neighborhoods and let 4 or 5 families live there. It's not fair to use affordable housing that the working class needs for illegals.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x230, 1.94M)

is that the nigga from Crank?

Attached: fhd006CRK_Efren_Ramirez_004.jpg (640x345, 46K)

>el goblina

dump them to california.

Ironic a spic invader wearing a U.S authority uniform allowing more spic invaders into the country.

Attached: 1554005666800.png (512x512, 207K)

Why do they look like literal Goblins?

Attached: 1543428751649.jpg (580x580, 196K)

Peak Amerindian genetics once you fuck a full blown Amerindian they won't shake those genetics for 6+ generations and then they end up looking like a moor.

>Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite.

Yes.

Pay taxes goy

You know what to do.

Attached: F6663A8E-DE05-4134-AA06-699C7A4895FD.png (1280x738, 1009K)

Fuck me, that's the population of the city increased by 16% in just a few weeks, utter madness. The good news of course is that 75% of them have since disappeared/dispersed, no doubt to find jobs as doctors & engineers and totally not put further strain on an already collapsing social security system.

Burgers, this is your last chance to prepare, the shitstorm is already there.

Attached: 1554724718667.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>Amerindian
The Amerindian do not look half as bad as the one on OP, is it because they're a half breed mixed with another race?

TIME TO PAY UP GOOYS 666

Those are the South Amerindians, the northern Amerindians have gotten bleached hard. Rest assured this is the original model. The ones you are referring to are probably 4-5 generations apart from this one.

>Ironic a spic invader wearing a U.S authority uniform allowing more spic invaders into the country.
Citizens letting illegal immigrants into the country is a problem. I believe in our social welfare system, but it is pushed to the limit and taxes need to be raised to support it due to illegal immigration. The additional burdens resulting from Illegal Immigration makes trying to solve our own country's problems with racism and discrimination next to impossible.

Some people along the border deliberately cut holes in the fences or even winch sections of fencing down. They might be well meaning. Or they might simply be relatives or friends of illegal immigrants about to cross over.

Attached: 2018nov illegal immigration mexico.jpg (1862x1048, 237K)

this is biological warfare

It truly is over fren. The wall could be a mile high but it will have nice big doors with their own kind to welcome them in.

Attached: checking ou.png (393x325, 135K)

>he still thinks illegal immigrants are the problem
>we need a better immigration system to vet immigrants faster!
>spends 4 hours a day in traffic
>gets rear ended by a drunk spic with no insurance
>Spends 6 hours in the emergency room
>Gets fired for not making it to work
>Company hires Paco same day
>You lose your home because you live paycheck to paycheck

It's the damn illegals fault!

Attached: 1554155243786.png (689x473, 97K)

Thank god for our freedumz tho!!!1!

This.

I think the problem is that you're a literal racist.

Maybe you should try not hating brown people.

Attached: 1553832332694.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

Disparaging their appearance, are you some kind of racist? Their vibrant culture will enrich our nation and make our communities stronger. Diversity is our strength.

Attached: 1545772134096.png (694x808, 454K)

Brain dead traitors and Jews assert these trespassers are entitled to benefits (a.k.a. Our tax $ meant to better actual citizens' lives) simply because their feet are touching our soil.

Kill em all! They entered illegally.

BASED MIGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaja los chicanos

Jesus Christ. Look at them. I can't say I blame these orcs from wanting into the elf country

america is a country of immigrants

MIGA

>be me sleeping on greyhound bus full of spics from los angeles to dallas.
>bus stops at checkpoint somewhere in texas
>spic border patrol agent wakes me up and and asks for my citizenship status.
there were 3 whites and 4 blacks on the bus - the rest were spics. faggot spic motherfucker wearing uniform that I paid for questioning me while ignoring 75 other spics. I fucking hate spics.

He works for an agency that wants to detain them in facilities.

The president told them to dump people in the middle of cities that don't like him.

Settlers != Immigrants

The great people who risked everything to cut a country out of this wilderness in the 17th and 18th centuries had no entitlements.

Kill yourself.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY WERE ALL WHITE UNTIL 1965 REEEEE

Mocking facts, how embarrassing for you.

Him and you will never be an American, spic go back to your containment zone in South America. Fucking cancer of a race, consumes everything and shits out a favela

There is no difference between races. Breed with them. Bleach them. Just keep working and paying taxes for welfare and wars. You wouldn't want to put your granny out of social security would you?

Attached: MechanicusRacists.png (604x675, 451K)

COPE

Idk what you're trying to say. The truth is the 65 immigration and nationality act fuggd this place hard. If ur white ask your daddy what life was like as a kid. There were only like 10% nonwhites allowed in

Yep if there is one thing the USA is lacking it is more stupid Low IQ uneducated brownd fucks. Browns and blacks are destroying Western Civilization

Cope? Your entire existence in this country is coping, coping for the fact you fled your home country because the society you people create is shit. The good thing is, you will end up back in your crime ridden shithole that you people create and I will simply build a big fucking wall around my home.

Yes Mr. Dumbfuck, White Anglo Saxon Christian not mayan heathens and catholics

>I will simply build a big fucking wall around my home.

Which your daughters will scale at night for brown cock.

NICE. THIS IS A MASTER CHESS MOVE. RELEASING IMMIGRANTS TO OWN DA LIBS

Attached: 102102.jpg (605x412, 82K)

>COPE

Thankfully it will most likely be to chaotic for police to do much good so I would simply honor kill her and the nigger.

So much winning

It's actually great for real Americans, if we get browned increasingly fast the anti-spic sentiment (which is already high) may hit critical mass. Then we can have some real volatility while "legal" spics are caught in the crossfire.

Fuck this boiling frog shit

>Trump literally imports browns to American cities
>MAGA!!!
>browns have kids who are now citizens, America becomes browner
>MAGA!!!
>Have to build wall around house
>MAGA!!!
>Kill children for race mixing

Now what? SO, maybe it's not such a tremendous idea to attempt to BTFO the libs by sending foreigners directly to cities where the libs will fight to keep them from being sent home.

Attached: 1548874507016.jpg (500x642, 210K)

guess what the fema camps are really built for?

Thank you. I don’t understand all the retards cheering this policy on. There are still many people against the invasion that live in sanctuary cities, but Trump doesn’t give a shit. He gets to make some headlines and not actually do anything to stop this problem. How about they aren’t allowed in the country at all??? We are already moving them so send them fucking back. He’s a little bitch too beholden to Jew dollars to actually help America.
-T. New Mexican

You're actually really stupid, this country is lost and the only way to save it or carve out a piece for civilization is accelerating spic immigration. Once our infrastructure is overloaded and white sentiment is an extreme solution, we can talk about how to deal with the spic menace.

New Mexico is a sanctuary state, this is basically what they wanted, just didn't expect it.

That won’t fucking happen. We will all just live in a third world shithole instead. Perhaps the Midwest and northern states can be saved, but anything south of Colorado is fucking gone.

>Neighboring Otero County declared a state of emergency, and has called on the New Mexico governor to re-deploy the National Guard to re-open interior checkpoints, according to the El Paso Times. The checkpoints - which routinely find drugs and human cargo being smuggled into the United States - were temporarily shut down last month.
I live in Otero Co, lads.

Meme it

Are there any politicians that have tried to stop this?
At this point if you don't realize they all want illegals, you're lost.
Cucked churches aren't helping when they're welcoming illegals and politicians don't condemn them.
Even Reagan, seen as the most conservative politician by Republicans, granted amnesty to millions.
At best we can just hope this negatively affects Liberal cities.

>That won’t fucking happen

You underestimate the men who are trying to democratically stop spic immigration and the woman who are trying to undermine the men. There is not a single red blooded American man that wants a single spic in this country.

We unironically need more immigrants to sustain our debt based economy afloat and feed the pyramid scheme. Once Americans stopped having population growth the system was designed to fail and the only ones having children are shitskins. This is the case for all debt based currencies.

I'm legitimately looking forward to the collapse of this nation, I just wish my kids didn't have to live through it.

Attached: Forever Pain.png (768x771, 785K)

Your hatred sustains me.

Attached: 1481642839829.png (973x789, 984K)

One day spic we will finish what spain/portugal started, if not whites then the oligarchs will. Useless race of consumers, you will not survive earths final solution.

>cherry picking the only 10 females out of 1600 military aged males for a photo shoot

real subtle

its almost as if ALL wetbacks are traitors

It’s good to be optimistic, and hopefully you’re right. I live in a border state, in a city with the highest auto thefts in the nation now, and we recently broke our own murder record. 50% of all felonies aren’t even brought to court as of 2018. It’s a fucking lawless pit of spics that used to be a great place 20 years ago all thanks to spic invaders. White people are waking up, but living in a place like this can be disheartening at times. Some real shit is going to have to go down to bring about changes here. Still, fuck Trump for dumping more of them here instead of sending them back to their shithole. I didn’t vote for this shit.

Why doesn't America just let in the hot women like on the Univision dramas?

What a GDP boost! Get government spending everyone's money and this weird trick means the economy is good! ha ha

One thing that baffles me is how Mexicans take legitimate delight in destroying something pure. I genuinely believe we're all made in God's image, but what compels Mexicans to act this way? No Mexican actually believes they're actually bettering the nation by being here, they're fully aware that their very presence worsens the country. It's as though they take some perverse pride in destroying something beautiful.

Attached: Fucking WHY.jpg (300x287, 66K)

How years till US become Brasil 2.0?

Attached: 1556054196792.png (740x900, 993K)

Take these indios back, Pablito. We don't want them.

*grabs ak47* VETE A LA VERGA, SUDACAS!!!!

>Trump: HOLD MY 2 SCOOPS

Attached: Untitled.png (767x453, 41K)

Join a pro-white group, sign up at stormfront, speak up on kikebook and if you can relocate. There is no reason you cannot leave if you're already on the same page. Let the people who support spics live in the squalor.

It is much easier to get a normie to hate spics than kikes but if we get anti-immigration mainstream the country collapses because our currency needs continuous population growth to stay afloat.

like maybe 6-7

Because those aren't the ones illegally entering. It's these drug orcs with 8 hellspawn all from different fathers that want to live off white people's money while getting fat and voting Marxist.

If you did a tour of America from Washington down the coast and across the border states to Florida you would think you were in South America.

Maybe he's gone full accelerationist. But really, there's no reason a self-aware white person wouldn't go full right wing nationalist blood and soil, now. There's absolutely no point to pretending America deserves to continue existing.

>I don’t understand all the retards cheering this policy on.

There are people who are so dedicated to Donald Trump (Though fuck me if I understand why) who will support whatever he does, no matter what, because they believe the 4D chess meme that he's always six steps ahead of everyone else & that mere mortals like ourselves cannot decipher his designs for the future.

Trump could hop up on his presidential desk during the state of the union, yank his pants down and take a big, stinky, watery shit in front of everyone and they'd be here posting "LIBS BTFO!!!!"

Why are you calling Trump a Spic? He seems white: pic related.

Attached: 15A3362B-5F60-4AF9-B736-1936CDF47589.jpg (960x960, 85K)

I don't understand the hate. Politically this is a solid move. It will force these "sanctuary cities" to either reverse their position or fail, and it will be hard to spin it in the media because of the pictures of the shanty towns they will probably set up.

Plus it releases them in cities that are already doomed to vote Democrat, reducing some of the strain on red states.

Seriously, what am I missing? As far as political blows go, this seems like one of his better ones to me.

Every white who supports the illegals should have to live next to an all-illegal house where they can play their music loudly and have all of their friends and family over every weekend. For such whites, it's good enough to stick on blue-collar whites in the border states, so it should be good enough for them, too.

Shitskins, especially goblins crossing borders, don’t understand long term consequences. Any kind of trouble or problem is always somebody else’s responsibility. They’re only in it for themselves (gibs) rather than working towards a greater good or better society. This mindset carries out into the macro-scale too and explains why all of their countries are total shit. Those that do try to make a difference for the betterment of others are drowned out by the hordes. Once the West is completely destroyed and they have nowhere else to go, they will revert back to their natural state as if nothing even happened. Squabbling for breadcrumbs.

They are mixed with asians

>be US
>fight for the right side
>become a multicultural empire

You should be proud you lose you annoying european identity in the name of the vibrant and colorful globalism

and I'm supposed to vote for Trump again in 2020?

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY BEING RELEASED INTO THE COUNTRY

Trump needs to start executing these traitors before he becomes worse than Obama

acceleration memes aside, this is probably the best way to light a fire under the ass people to do something about the invasion. it's only gotten as bad as it is because most assume (or hope) it'll be somebody else's problem, or that the feds will take care of everything. illegal migrants in that sense are like a form of pollution, a negative externality. a liberal city can declare itself a sanctuary to suck up to voters but they don't actually want to deal with the chaos of the local population increasing 15% in a few months. plus this means that liberal politicians look like out-of-touch assholes when they have to double down and defend an expensive failure

thank the 9th circuit court

Hey, at least they are not fighting age males.

Holy shit he put on some weight

exactly, it's just like environmental regulation that forces the polluter to pay for cleanup, thus incentivizing them not to dump toxic waste everywhere in the first place

US is a tolerant country after all, they even transport the inmigrants to their designated new free homes.

>One thing that baffles me is how Mexicans take legitimate delight in destroying something pure

You know these things aren't even thinking like this at all right?

Seriously, they're not taking delight in anything, at least not most of them. Most aren't even thinking this far ahead.

Everything is immediate and tribal with almost all non whites.

We have ICE for a reason to deport these illegals out of the country.

Obango was better at deporting than Trump. Fucking outrageous.

stop being a bigget American is FREEDOM you are the wrong side of history

Good thing we elected Trump...

The administration is dumping them in America. America didn't produce or dump them anywhere.

This analogy is totally crap, lol. What we're really doing is shoveling toxic waste from the border inland, and then the toxic waste has a shitload of children that are American citizens, can move freely and cannot be deported.

You honestly expect the liberals to get tired of these people? They'll just be like "Oh wow look at our wonderful food trucks and ethnic restaurants! :D"

This is one of the worst things Trump could possibly do, and people are cheering him on. Fucking bizarre.

Latin Americans are generally nice

were blaming the 9th circuit court now?
you know what, fine...I'm done here.
good luck to everyone in 2020

There is no saving this country and I suspect the only ones here posting with American flags trying to save the sinking ship are spics who see how destructive they are, hahahaha. Like user pointed out you will be drowned out by the hordes.

Attached: 1554078405047.jpg (960x640, 96K)