If you don't own guns, you're not a man

Why the fuck doesn't everyone own a gun? What are you gonna do when Tyrese breaks in to your home and starts raping your daughter? Without pic related, you're fucked. If you're a white man without a rifle, you're fucking nothing. No excuses.

Fucking explain yourselves.

Attached: 15560564398532131904004.jpg (1080x1920, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_81_assault_rifle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can that garand take off the shelf ammo or is it really picky?

I am much man

Attached: 15071_2.jpg (500x312, 15K)

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING

FALSE FLAG INCOMING

Christchurch - Mossad
Notre Dame - Mossad
Ireland - Mossad
Sri Lanka - Mossad
The Next White Nationalist Attack - Mossad

The United States should declare war on israel and kill you all. Trump should order our special forces to assassinate Yossi Cohen and his family.

Not without one of those gas plugs. It will fire, but you risk damaging the oprod.They're unmodified and I only shoot the garand specific 30-06.

true

I am a bit of a gunlet atm. I only have a Glock 27 and a Sig P220. I need to start stockpiling.

Take your meds schizo

BUMP

I heard that modern 30-06 will break original m1 garands

if you don't own a sword - you're not a man

Attached: mail.jpg (500x750, 60K)

fuggggggg these digits

Imagine being such a s*yboy that you spend $2,000 on a gaming PC instead of ever purchasing a rifle to defend your liberty and property.

Nice Lee Enfield lad based

A PERSON WHO CONSTANTLY LIVES IN FEAR.
IS NOT A MAN

Glock 27 is considered a short barreled tactical assault pistol and is illegal without a cuck barrel here.

I currently have a Glock 17 upper but no lower atm.

Attached: 15560570909601909355994.jpg (1080x1920, 293K)

>what are you gonna do when Tyrese fucks your wife and/or impregnates your daughter? without pic related, you're going to have a really hard time killing yourself

Yeah it's no good to shoot without an aftermarket gas plug. The special garand ammo is a rip off though.

Only whitebois trust guns

I trust BBC

Attached: 1536005482054.jpg (800x957, 179K)

thats a gun that came from your country but you cant even use. hows the child grooming gangs going nigel?

There's ping safe 150gr, and plenty of M2 surplus floating around, but an adjustable gas plug is ~$20 and you can shot 220gr to your hearts content with one of them.

A decent handgun or 12 gauge shotgun gets the job done as well. For a few hundred dollars you can get a used Mossberg 500 and modify it for home defense.

>your daughte
imagine being married to a whore and having a daughter in 2019

Wish I could.

Almost a sword

Attached: 15560572891541069245086.jpg (1080x1920, 360K)

I own a shotgun but that's it. My house is small enough I can shoot someone coming through front door from my bed.

>trigger locks
if you dont keep your guns loaded with the safety off your not a man

fucking explain yourself

Attached: sal volcano.jpg (480x480, 29K)

You can't carry them here in Massachusetts either, but I worked for a contract security company after the Marines and they fell under some law enforcement bracket. I can still carry it with my LTC here.

Might have kids

I don't keep guns in the house because ops mom is a violent drunk...sometimes the passion gets misdirected be and OP loses another tooth.

Attached: E4012414035D426986BF91CC3040E7F8.jpg (1024x683, 262K)

if you can't kill somebody with your bare hands a gun won't help you being less of a faggot

any tips on acquiring a P.A.L.? my references are bad so thats why ive held off but i have the manual and know i could pass it.

its part of the regulation. if OP is caught with loaded firearms in his home without cable or trigger lock he gets 10 years

What are you gonna do when Tyrese breaks in to your home and starts raping your daughter? with trigger locks, you're fucked. if you're a white man and use trigger locks, you're fucking nothing. no excuses.

Attached: cc shotgun.gif (219x240, 598K)

then you're almost a man

Thanks mate. It's almost my favourite. The trigger and action are very smooth, accurate and holds 10 rounds. A great one for sure.

Attached: 1556057524714669688559.jpg (1080x1920, 263K)

Be a man among men. pamwe chete

Attached: Selous Scout 2 American Boogaloo.jpg (1599x4000, 896K)

I fight with my words you pathetic idiot.

>not carrying condition √-1

Attached: matchlock.jpg (467x300, 32K)

Seen this pasta'd in other threads.
Uok bud?

I'd imagine it would be easier to load than fiddle with a key. But I've never tried the lock

Center left is very aesthetic. What model is it?

You can carry in MA it's just an expensive PITA to get a permit for $100
1. Approved training course given by a Massachusetts state certified instructor within the last year
2. Completed application
3. Copy of driver’s license or ID card
4. Copy of birth certificate or passport
5. You will be required to justify your request in writing. Make your request as detailed and specific as possible. Valid reasons for requesting a concealed handgun include personal threats, being in a high-risk profession or routinely carrying large amounts of cash.
6. Two passport photographs
7. 2 Fingerprint cards
8. Proof of residency ( may be a utility or cable bill)
9. Report from your home state Bureau of Criminal Records listing your arrest record
Or just Tyrone it and carry without one.

That’s a type 81, probably won’t see any in the states

Literally could of taken you two seconds to hop on google and find out that they are infact legal in the UK

Attached: you.jpg (221x250, 8K)

because its a chinese import

The test is stupid easy. You can use literally anyone as a reference iirc, parents, siblings, friends. The time to get guns is now.

condition 0 or bust

My state legalized concealed carry for anyone(who can have a handgun) I feel like I got screwed buying my cc permit.. although it's good to have if going to the dark fucking south to enjoy the fucking beach God damnit.

Yeah, the company I worked for took care of all that. They basically endorse and train you. A buddy of mine took a job on an armored truck service and they did the same. He worked there for 5-6 months, got his un restricted LTC and left for another job shortly thereafter. It's. not ideal, but it was the easiest route. You also get paid to attend the classes.

manlet with overpriced POS rifle

I have a spoon, therefore I am a man

I was depressed and went to my doctor to get referred to therapist.

I wanted to get my PAL but looked it up and found out that they will check medical records out of the last 5 years and any record of mental health stuff at all will get your rejected. Gotta wait 3 more years.

I learned my lesson I should've dealt with my issues like a man. I was depressed due to employment situation and taking too many red pills about immigration and diversity hiring didn't help.

its just an sks you can find them everywhere maybe not from the same factory but the same specs

found the kike

>>its all so tiring

I live in NYC. You need to get fingerprinted and pay $200 / year to own a gun. Or be a criminal, either one.

I thought in Canada rifles only allowed to have max 5 round magazine capacity?

What does your smooth tongue do against a nigger robbing you?

I had a hunch that it was a type of Kalashnikov.

ITS NOT AN SKS YOU FUCKING NIGGER.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_81_assault_rifle

Are you retarded? The T81 is largely based off of the sks but it’s not the same rifle. Are you going to say you have an M1 Garand because you have an M1A?

5 max for semi auto

Only for semi auto's, but there are some exceptions. My m1 garands can legally hold 8 rounds and some ar15 mags can legally hold 10.

I wasn't expecting that haha

For centrefire semi-auto rifles yes. Not for bolt actions.

You got 5 rounds per striper clip ?

Technically, I'm not likely to be pure white man. I don't have a daughter. I don't feel any safer with a gun. I just feel like I'm spending money on something that's likely to just be a problem.

..but feel free to invest big on guns. There's still no jobs out there. Bull market rages on...but...no jobs. None... Nothing satisfies like a Smith Wesson!

Don't actually have any clips for it. Just load the magazine manually.

>be american
>own gun
>be mentally unstable virgin/retard/white/black supremacist/religiously motivated extrimist/etc
>shoot up people considered enemies of your own ingroup/people who you think have made your life miserable
>Freedom.jpg
>get either killed/kill yourself/get imprisoned/executed and or gangraped in prison
>guns don't kill people
>people kill people

>be european
>be mentally unstable virgin/retard/white/black supremacist/religiously motivated extrimist/etc
>either get over it since it's most likely just a phase anyway or get try and fail to commit a shooting cause you can't obtain a gun
>get imprisoned and rehabilitated into society
>after years look back at how stupid you used to be while you fuck your wife and smile at the thought of your children.

people do stupid things they might regret later on in their lives
if they don't allow them to have guns, you are doing them a favor

Attached: fag.jpg (229x220, 14K)

based on your cucked laws its probably 1 per 100 thousand citizens. trust me i didnt mean offense its just with all the grooming gangs in the uk its embarrassing half my heritage comes from there.

10 years holy shitt
Niggers that gang rape white girls and beat then half to death have gotten off with less than that.
What a fucked up world.

I have no money

You can buy three ARs for the price of one iphone.

No excuses!

Attached: 1542148322236.png (1039x907, 154K)

that will change when scheer is elected since hes a gun owner himself

your just mad you spent an extra couple hundred bucks for no reason

Buy a hipoint aka Glock fawty.

Attached: amp-quot-would-you-like-fries-with-that-order-amp-quot_o_4391051.jpg (640x860, 352K)

whoops was meant for

If I wanted an SKS I could get one for $250 still in cosmoline. Type 81 is a unique rifle.

Exactly why I don’t have one lmao, the namefag was just asking what rifle it was

Op never did explain how he would get the locks off before chinks raped his daughter

>A scandal that happened years ago means all Brits need a rifle because of imminent danger of Muhammad's breaking down our doors

Fuck me you're retarded

They're 3 digit combo locks, ez. But, self defense is illegal here.

>goy ignore that one instance of mega cuckery
Cope is at maximum level. its understandable though since the UK owned a third of the world including canada. sad really

OP should of taken the locks off when posting his arsenal. he hasnt posted anything revealing himself

They group worse than minty SKS too

Attached: 1463446195816.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Dude you're a leaf, there is literally no reason for you to own a gun. Why? You can go tye supermarket for food. And the police will protect you. You're just insecure, thinking loud noises makes you a man. It doesn't, letting your wife fuck other men does.

BASED N REDPILLED

> T. Seething poorfag

If you do own guns you are a wimp. Whose a real man, a man whose 5 foot 5, massive muscles and ready to fight who ever he needs to. Or a skinny 6 foot 2 man with a gun who needs his gun cause hes not man enough to fight off attackers

Nigel, lets see your spoon collection. Show us a good rake.

I’ll actually laugh if Breivik gets out after his 20 years

Trudeau is out in force today

>1k chink gun that comes pre canted from factory
>calling others poorfags

Attached: 1525897129574.png (500x500, 5K)

Ill be a reference fren

ARE YOU THE RECYCLE FLAG JEW
hmmm

lol i keked....noice post

iirc those were early folders. You're still a poorfag.

Jow ForumsK/A/!!!

(almost missed it. Free bump)

Attached: 54730250_2286051585047969_130830626596061184_o.jpg (1200x846, 140K)

What if I told you I own swords and guns?