MONARCHY RESTORATION AKA THE EMPIRE OF BRAZIL IS UNIRONICALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

THE IMPERIAL PRINCE, LUIS PHILIPPE DE ORLEANS E BRAGANÇA, NEPHEW OF THE CURRENT EMPEROR LITERALLY GATHERED 280 CONGRESSMEN SUPPORT FOR POLITICAL REFORM CREATING THE PARLIAMENTARY FRONT FOR POLITICAL REFORM. THE SPOKESMAN LITERALLY SAID "AVE IMPÉRIO" AFTER ANNOUNCING IT AND CLAIMED BRASILIA AS THE CAPITAL OF THE EMPIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=g2mcThEp5ZY

BOLSONARO HAS ALSO DECLARED A MONTH AGO HE WOULD NOT GO FOR A 2ND MANDATE AS HE WISHES FOR A POLITICAL REFORM
oantagonista.com/brasil/bolsonaro-sugere-trocar-reeleicao-por-reforma-politica/

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS PICKING UP THE MONARCHIST MOVEMENT
bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-47728267
gazetadopovo.com.br/blogs/certas-palavras/monarquistas-ganham-espaco-no-congresso-e-no-governo/
epoca.globo.com/guilherme-amado/um-encontro-com-alteza-real-plano-de-carla-zambelli-para-voltar-monarquia-23600211
IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

BOLSONARO IS THE NEW FRANCISCO FRANCO

PIC RELATED WAS TAKEN DURING THE LAST RALLY IN MARCH

Attached: 56973908_2428855900684319_5228309031390543872_n.jpg (720x960, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tfp.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmm I wonder if I could move into the empire.

OH FUCK!

Attached: TourettesGuy_phone.jpg (600x592, 41K)

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING GUISE

Attached: D43jwgsW4AAWCwv.jpg (680x383, 56K)

Same

In b4 self-hating (((brazilians))) ruining the thread

Hey look, brazil is doing a thing

ALL HAIL

THE GOD EMPEROR

Attached: _106215648_pedro.jpg (624x910, 88K)

Why would you want Monarchie? It’s the ultimate cuck ideology, giving a small inbreed family absolute power over a Country just because of their surname and without the need of to show any competence.

Based. I hope they put based TFP oldfag in the throne instead of cucked Joãozinho or whatever that faggot's name is

But... not a real monarchy, king needs to kinged by the pope and sanctifyed.

Not if it's blessed

They will, Luiz Philippe is from the branch of Vassouras and all monarchist meetings and rings are made by them. I mean this is literally Gen Paulo Chagas Twitter's background lmao

Attached: D4DzZ9GW4AECyR8.jpg (742x516, 68K)

Is bolso going to intall free market in brazil or hes just another macri??
Ive heard that hes having a difficult time on economic policies

>bbc.com/portuguese/brasil-47728267

Because it give full power to someone so they cant use their tricks to fool the masses.

Look at the french revolution if you want to understand why (((they))) hate monarchies.

they won't have absolute power. It will probably be a reedition of the 1824 constitution which wasn't absolute but pretty much UK with a stronger king

The alternative is the mob, or the army gets to decide.
Hereditary succession is the most stable and, when accepted socially, minimizes tyranny while stifling ambition for power.

I hope the other cucked generals dont fuck things up.
How long til General Faggotão tells Andrea Sadi monarchies are a thing of the past and patriarchal?

The economy minister is literally a chicago boy and they are doing it right now. They are trying to pass onto the congress right now Pinochet's pension system

>It’s the ultimate cuck ideology

You have a lot to learn Ronny..

If you are actually curious then I will point you towards some literature to read on the topic, if not then I will hope that you can one day see the light.

Mourão needs to fuck off really

So a fake monarchy

>empire established
>a fucking white male
>current rightist mood wanes in brazil
>worldwide left assists hue left in fighting the personification of white supremacy
>rightist coup after leftist electoral victory
>brazil gets invaded
>brown and poor evermore

You know this to be true.

>Because it give full power to someone so they cant use their tricks to fool the masses.

Yeah, they just have to fool one guy instead.

> Anything but absolute Monarchy is fake

and here I was expecting an American out of all people to know anything about Monarchy.

stop spamming the same thread over and over

it's not happening until it's actually happening.

Well not really. The emperor was much more stronger than in the UK, he literally blocked everyone in the government he didn't deem suitable, chose the priests nationwide, chose the judges and other public servants according to the morality of the country. The UK never had this, because it was since their constitution a liberal regime, and after Reformation, even more liberal

>Yeah, they just have to fool one guy instead.

One guy who was born to rule and didn't decide so out of a personal need for power (like all politicians in the world) yes.

>cuck ideology
As opposed to what, democracy? Get real, Mohammed.

STOP WITH THIS LARP
THIS IS A SHITHOLE AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Attached: 1511186104993.gif (500x500, 118K)

NO! THE EMPIRE IS FOR 100% MUTTS ONLY!!

Saying that, I guess technically, burgers do qualify...

So the downfall of Brazil is indeed happening.
Shit kike president.
Shit retarded braganças.
Shit monarchy.

But what if the oposition became obstructionist?? Do you think bolso have the balls to disolve the congress?

Your Kaiserreich was the pinnacle of German civilization, wtf are you talking about?

it can get better lad
under a unified white rule all shitskins and slaves tremble and follow the king
also it doesnt matter its better then having these fucking commies at senado

They are the minority, they are obstructing with all they got, but still isn't enough. The left is at its low since 1989

>born to rule

Attached: r360209_1661311.jpg (431x600, 22K)

>downfall
>implying it wasnt shit since the beggining
neck yourself jew

Bolsonaro is partnered with monarchists since the beggining.

10000% based

Muttopia.

Balkanization is the only solution OP, you nigger

Attached: images.jpg (250x318, 23K)

Habsburgs had shitty genes.

chose the priests nationwide, chose the judges and other public servants according to the morality of the country. The UK never had this

He Kicked out all novus ordo priests, For traditional catholic priests?

>Habsburgs had shitty genes.

Not at first. They destroyed themselves as the natural consequence of dynastic power expansion.

I'm actually very happy for you.
Mutt nations unite.

>elect a kike president, restore the braindead parliamentary system and put the Bragancucks on the throne
press F
RIP Brazil

Attached: brasil-sem-rumo-e-pegando-fogo.jpg (320x240, 22K)

ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Monarchism's suppose to be a divine political structure not a godless one.

>mfw the yellow of our flag is literally from the Habsburgs
>mfw you can see the habsburg chin in our imperial family
Well Pedro II was notoriously known for kicking out heretic priests in the beginning of the empire, and prior to Lion XIII banish masonry putting mason priests into the church and putting catholics into the Brazilian masonry. There was no Novus Ordo back then lmao

Attached: 618x624.jpg (618x624, 109K)

Charles V was pretty messed up with his jaw. The successive inbreeding several generations after him didn't help their situation.

Attached: Bernhard_Strigel_Karel_in_1516.jpg (154x200, 12K)

>what's going on isn't working
>I know, let's keep it exactly the same! all change is bad change!

The Empire Restoration would be based nonetheless, a thousand times better than anything we have today

Attached: 58420289_400253150823860_7706934803941031936_n.png.jpg (700x932, 82K)

Where can I buy an EMPIRE flag? I want to hang it on my window. The bigger the better.

Oh you're talking not back then, i was asking about today.

Mercado Livre has tons of them. But the official one is basically from vonregium

Oh you're talking back then, i was asking about today.

I didn't say we have to keep what we got, I said monarchy is worse.

>cuck monarch who works for (((them))) and parliament full of corrupts, kikes and anti-nationalists in general
wow nice very based, huh

Attached: 212.png (773x720, 468K)

Well we are not a monarchy anymore kek. But the imperial family already claimed that wants to restore the 1824 constitution which gives the emperor power to do so. Our president is strong but in the wrong oligarchic ways

Just check it on Google my man, there are dozens of online options

If you put "Comprar Bandeira Imperial do Brasil" there will be lots of results

Attached: 1552999967509.gif (200x150, 1.4M)

The jews are only interested in nations with tons of cash. It is in fact the best time to act a reform, while they aren't looking.

No, in the brazilian model the emperor has something named the moderating power, which makes him closer to having the powers of the king of liechtenstein than of the cucked queen of GB

thanks for clearing that up, hope it comes back.

nice pic of monarchists

We have tons of resources and a huge potential. They have been looking and fucking us for a long time, and will even more if they restore shitarchy

I don't support a constitutional parliamentary monarchy, faggot. I support a traditional monarchy iberian style.

The fact that I know it probably won't happen is pretty much why I'm a separatist.

Even if traditional monarchy was restored, Braganças are retarded. We do not have a good dynasty.

And separatism is the pinnacle of cuckery, it is as bad as multicultural fags

plz redpil me on your king, what kind of education he has? and his famaly?

>And separatism is the pinnacle of cuckery, it is as bad as multicultural fags

Yeah so we should keep being under centralist republican control by Brasília and their corrupt commie masonic crooks pushing their dicks down our throats every single day, right??

And I'm the cuck...

They are all (((economic liberalism))) faggots, also, Braganças are cucks and do not have balls for anything. Pedro II supressed his own power to avoid fighting against the shit oligarchy, and they refused when the military offered restoration of the monarchy after the Coup of 1964.

> Braganças are retarded. We do not have a good dynasty.

Education, They need Traditional Catholic education, and blessings from the pope, heaven and god.

Also, they are very close to bolsonaro
pic related

Attached: JEWUSAJEWUSAJEWUSAJEWUSA.png (900x900, 1.29M)

This

Read the BBC link and you will know it, don't listen to Jow Forums shills here

So you want to divide a nation and make it weaker and make it easier for it to be dominated and to have it's resources spoiled just because "muh brasilia"?
Shut up, jew

He's a founding member of TFP and a traditionalist catholic who wrote a book against "environmental hysteria" and ecoterrorism

thanks, fking leftist kike shill are invading this board

I am interested could you tell me? I have been thinking about monarchies recently.

Is that your royal family? Lmao they look like an ugly bunch if cunts.

What's your solution then, dipshit??

Cuz so far you only spouted retarded shit and haven't given any proposal of solution.

This is peak 83 points of average IQ at work.

>wahh how dare you hate brownzil, we are big and strong together! Just look at our current situation, your state have to pay gibs to my state, isn't that great?

kek

TFP is mostly cuck
the real traditionalists, the miguelist ones, are a minority there

>LARP, the thread
This is literally never going to happen.
Stop having hope for this shithole already. All one needs to do is take a look at the white demographics to understand the course of this country. Please stop embarrassing yourselves.

Attached: negrometro.jpg (600x450, 120K)

That flag looks so much better

And you could have it all, my empire of dirt.

Well, they are inbred as fuck. Literally one of the last branches of the Capetians still alive

Attached: Herdeiros-31-CAPA(W)340.jpg (340x480, 30K)

There's hope for monkey land yet.

Do you think Argie pope Marxismus I will corronate the new emperor?

What's TFP?

t. SP separatist Monfort guy

Capetians are pretty numerous for royal families these days. They have several cadet lines still around.

The leading catholic branch of the USA which was born in Brazil lmao
Catholic society of the defense of Tradition Family and Property
tfp.org/

Gnarly shit, jungle bro.

Well mostly in france tho

peak separatist faggotry

An organization that was supposed to be traditionalist and good but is not

Monarchy is God's form of government.
Remember Him in yours.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 324K)

There's still the Parmese, Spanish and Sicilian Bourbons as well.