Pete BootyJudge

The fact that he's polling even with Biden throws into sharp relief the degree to which democratic voters are mindless naive morons who will vote for anyone the media puts on their TV screen.

Attached: mayor pete.jpg (320x240, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/amp/2019/04/22/south-bend-poor-say-democrat-pete-buttigieg-left-them-behind.html?
youtube.com/watch?v=_X17xoQbV5M
youtube.com/watch?v=wynn9BKxDJ0
twitter.com/AC360/status/1120553263768719360?s=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the problem? He is extremely charismatic and level headed and offers a refreshing normalcy. People are tired of heated politics and rhetoric of people like Trump and even Sanders. He's also not quite as crazily over the top, right now a lot of Dems are mad because Buttigieg says he doesn't support the right for felons to vote while in prison. He also has a more realistic way of reaching Medicare for All whereas Bernie just wants to make private insurance illegal.

He's what a good candidate looks like and offers the kind of tone a lot of Americans want right now.

He's a literal fag who accuses Pence of not being a Christian, in a non-clown world he'd get 0.1% support or less

>The fact that he's polling even with Biden throws into sharp relief the degree to which democratic voters are mindless naive morons who will vote for anyone the media puts on their TV screen.

Trump got billions in free media coverage, and Hillary's campaign explicitly coordinated with the media to give him more air time because she wanted him to win the nomination since she thought he would be an easy opponent. It obviously worked. Not really the best argument, OP.

Prolapse Pete

He’s a faggot

How do you even pronounce this faggot's name? I've been calling him Buttkek but nobody hears me except my cat

ITS BOOTY CHUG

Imagine wanting to be led by a soulless faggot who gets his ass ripped open every night..

A literal demon in every sense.

Lol buttgag

Attached: B7725B06-43BD-4BCC-9986-48AB0F252F66.jpg (645x439, 89K)

A candidate that wont grab em by the pussy . kek

He shot himself on the foot by comparing berniebros with magapedes

Amazing isn’t it? Even in his own mayoral election in South Bend, IN voter turnout was less than 10%. This man inspires no one, but go on Colbert and Seth Meyers enough and suddenly you are a superstar destined to change the world. Luckily more and more people are waking up to the sham everyday.

1. faggot no family values
2. white privilege
3. maybe reparations

but i really really hope he is the nominee or maybe booker. he is gonna red-pill people so hard on how much this country is fucked.

i really want homosexuality/transgenderism, white privilege and reparations to be the campaign issues.

What in the fuck is that

I believe "Buttguy" is the most effective nickname.

watch bill maher interview if u really care

Butthole cancer

I would vote for him but my polling station is exit polls only.

they are moving the no-policy "centrist" nostalgia vote away from creepy joe to buttplug.

cnbc.com/amp/2019/04/22/south-bend-poor-say-democrat-pete-buttigieg-left-them-behind.html?

this faggot is an agent of Britain

I don't need to know THAT bad

Trump will literally suck his dick to support Israel and his worldwide faggot agenda

Can y’all please stop taking about buttgas seriously and think of more nicknames

>I don't need to know THAT bad
its worth watching the internet
cuz they talk about white privillage
and you can see how bill maher is too center left now
and how bill maher doesnt care about helping minorities

He's gay. Leftists need to have at least one member of each oppressed group in their primary

This
This
youtube.com/watch?v=_X17xoQbV5M
This
youtube.com/watch?v=wynn9BKxDJ0
This

>The fact that he's polling even with Biden
I'd like a sauce for this, if it exists (it doesn't).

In any event, this faggot has exactly as much staying power as Carly Fiorina or Ben Carson - he's just a meme candidate getting thrown to the front to see if he sticks because dems don't like their options.

ABSOLUTELY NOT HAPPENING!!!!! BECAUSE pic related

Attached: Peter ButtEdgeEdge.png (1076x512, 465K)

Duh

>In any event, this faggot has exactly as much staying power as Carly Fiorina or Ben Carson - he's just a meme candidate getting thrown to the front to see if he sticks because dems don't like their options.
him or booker will be nominee
both are good at speaking

>supports a trust fund babby that is literally the star of a reality TV show
>accuses someone else of voting for someone on TV

jesus fucking christ Jow Forums

>trump

>are mindless naive morons who will vote for anyone the media puts on their TV screen.

Sounds like Trump

Cable networks seem to all say "boot a jej".

Yup. Boot edge edge or buddha judge said really fast

FUCKING K E K
twitter.com/AC360/status/1120553263768719360?s=19

Thats Mr. Buddah Jesus to you scumbags. He's gonna booty rape the kikes.

read the comments
so hate hoax is his new nickname.

>democratic voters
>vote for anyone the media puts on their TV screen

Thats everyone, especially in America, not just Democratic voters. Trump was on tv the most on reality t.v

Thanks fren

He's going to crush it but will lose the nomination to Biden. I hope he displaces Bernie in the news soon though I'm getting tired of that cranky old kike.

democracy in action
everyone knew that democracy gives you demagogues 2000 years ago yet somehow our govts pushed it on us.

>What's the problem ?

This man believes that two men can be married. You piss off a lot of people eventually with that one. Marriage is the 'Church' for a lot of people and they need a safe space where children don't even know what homosexual men are and are free to play safely. Putting a fag in the White House is a bad idea. Never work. Radical left Democrats are literal idiots that have nothing but narcissism and hate to offer. Homosexuality is Heterophobia.

I hope he wins just for the president buttplug bants

who cares? kikery is humanphobia

Booty-sludge

Meanwhile, Republicans vote for whoever seems the angriest.

>Meanwhile, Republicans vote for whoever seems the angriest.
hahaha i almost laughed pleblit

Pete "the butt guy" Buttigeig

Grab em by the penis' Pete BUTT i geg

the midwest won't vote gay. he has no chance.

lmao buttgay

The fag pulling even with the pedophile. What a world.

Attached: HonklerHolohoax.png (500x684, 162K)