How come fanatical support of Israel and Jewry is such a core and inextricable part of the Christian faith?

How come fanatical support of Israel and Jewry is such a core and inextricable part of the Christian faith?

Attached: 1554237691818.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism
youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you have to be retarded to believe in a Magic Sky Daddy.

Because Christianity is a brainwashing cult of control created by Israelites.

Are you niggers stupid or simply shills? Only evangelicals worship jews.

It's not retard
Matthew 21:43
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism

Christians love Jews because they gave them the bible and taught them about God and heaven. Christians love Jews because they gave Jesus the crucifixion so that our sins could be forgiven. Jews had to make this critical and difficult decision, but it was an heroic decision and we thank them for it. Our souls are saved as a consequence. Jews developed our religion and fulfilled it. Christians go to church where they can have a "chosen people space" where they can wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews, or learn how to be Jews.
Yahwah, the Jewish race-god, experienced pon farr: the messiah breeding fever or blood fever to breed. He had to find a Jewess to breed with because he requires his messiah son to be Jewish. Yahwah's chosen race is the Jews. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi.

Because the Anglo-American and Jewish upper classes are allied. Israel is a de facto Crusader state, the anchor of the Anglo-Zionist Empire in the Middle East; mass media accordingly conditioned boomer evangelicals to be zealously pro-Israel to build support for our various imperial adventures in the Middle East over the past 30 years

Because the Scofield bible

>kek flag posts his copy/paste again

Only Evangelicans support Israel, everyone knows this

Attached: 1493870658268.jpg (900x675, 93K)

I'm an atheist and I support isreal. It's just a rational decision

Dumbass

Attached: Luciferians.jpg (1066x1128, 164K)

They literally belive that another tower of babel will be built and that jesus is going to come to Israel. Its an evangelical end of the world myth. We have spent trillions of dollars to make the fantasy happen.

>Only evangelicals worship jews.

Attached: 1508198082364.jpg (179x281, 9K)

Christianity was created by roman caesars and the followers are taken advantage of by roman bankers who were khazar's/persians first.

Attached: Religion10.png (976x976, 536K)

This

Attached: christian scholars.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

Because God was going to originally only save them. But with Jesus that changed. Therefore, we are obligated to brothership with them despite their rejection of Jesus.

Attached: chosen.png (1366x768, 774K)

It isn't. Its only intrinsic to Evangelicalism. They are insane people.

It's still a tool used by zionists to control

See muh promised land motto

Attached: men-NO-rahhh.gif (318x184, 2.06M)

It's plausible that Romans aided in the construction of Christianity, but Khazar theory is nonsense which has been dispelled by genetic studies showing that the Jewish bankers of today are descendants of the Israelites.

Dishonesty among Abrahamic sects that they all worship the same god when they obviously don't, most apparent are contradictory beliefs relating to justice and culture that result in violence and hyper tribalism.

Christians literally persecuted Jews for 1500 years.
The current state of the church is thanks to subhuman atheists nations like yours that let go their power.

The Christfag will post pictures of White Jesus to help the Jew. He wants to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Jesus (fictitious), who has preposterous magical Jew powers, is offered as an enticement for whites to cross-breed with Jews. The Christian wants to turn you into a Jew.

Attached: 128.jpg (500x550, 72K)

>the eternal Anglo
The Catholic peasant crusade killed about 10'000 of them on the walk to Jerusalem. They were purged in France by Martel and exiled from the kingdoms of Burgundy and Aquitaine. They emerged once again as English Lords under the house of Tudor.

Attached: A03.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

This

>>Only evangelicals worship jews.
that's right you stupid nigger , only evangelicals worship jews

Long Live Jesus Christ, Happy Easter everyone .
Happy Easter and shit on askenazi kikes (the shill factory of Jow Forums)

Attached: 2yhh68.jpg (500x538, 69K)

>some giberish
This is why there needs to be a clear distinction between true Roman Catholics who defended and proselytized by sword and fire and pacifistic Anglicans and other Protestant so󠠭y faggots.

>inb4 pope kissing nigger feet
Vatican and the Papacy have been pozzed since the departure of John Paul II.

Attached: A04.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk

Op is a faggot

Attached: 3732C5C6-DD06-4328-A0ED-C1D35F17CF9B.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Jesus foretold the destruction of Jerusalem in the Parable of the Wicked Husbandmen. There is nothing pro-Zionist or philo-Semitic in Christianity.

>Jesus foretold the destruction of Jerusalem
No he didn't because he was not a real person.

>memeflag

Attached: 3FEBC661-5C2E-4E47-A5BD-6BF80C60CDCE.jpg (944x1408, 271K)

Actually Jesus was born of the virgin Mary and is not a jew, and I have said nothing that would promote race mixing with disgusting jews. They are and always have been the synagogue of satan.

It's not... at least not in Catholicism and Orthodoxy. The kike worshipping Protestant cult is an abomination and they shouldn't even be allowed to call themselves Christians in the first place.

Attached: fedora.jpg (500x500, 32K)

BASED

Why would you take pride in being Catholic? The pope is a disgrace.

>Actually Jesus was born of the virgin Mary
Actually virgin birth is impossible according to science. You're going to have to explain how JEW MAGIC works.

>son of God born to a jewish virgin woman
>jesus is a jew, goys
The absolute state of 50 IQ jidf niggers

Attached: 1506783251884.jpg (600x400, 39K)

I know he is. The Catholic church has unfortunately been infiltrated but hopefully we're not beyond saving.

>Muh science
evolution is a stupid theory, the Big Bang is a retarded theory, and you can shove your science up your ass.

Hahahah you Satan, are a great deceiver!!! totally uncanny!!

FUCK ATHEISTS

Attached: 18332347-68CB-4BDC-B396-41353335E910.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

>things which can be supported with objective evidence are stupid and retarded
>sandnigger fairy tales are totally the truth!
Christucks cannot help but show why they are statistically lower in intelligence than the rest of the population.

There is no evidence for the Big Bang, and evolution is retarded, just think about it,

>(((Science)))
Yeah I'm way past believing Jewish academia at this point

Attached: evolutionist.jpg (638x558, 106K)

Everything you just said is wrong
Down with I'srael, death to the synagogue of Satan
>Inb4 muh synagogue of Satan pagan pasta

Attached: 1527875433066.jpg (1569x554, 212K)

>How come fanatical support of Israel and Jewry is such a core and inextricable part of the Christian faith?
Christian Zionism is to blame for boomers supporting the fake modern state of Israel, which is never prophesized to exist in the Holy Bible.

Post more of those pics it gets tiresome arguing with (((these people))).

>Yeah I'm way past believing Jewish academia at this point
Instead it's Jewish god magic all the way.

I have plenty.

Attached: IMG-20170903-WA0017.jpg (734x692, 166K)

Thanks
Also btw I'm arguing with some freemason jewish shill in another thread. These people refuse to make the claim that Jesus was or wasn't the son of God, it is the easiest way to find out if they are a shill.

Attached: Hitler24.jpg (477x695, 89K)

At least the ones with the copy pasta of bible verses won't. All of the rest are just atheist pawns who don't realize they are being used.

When you see somebody foaming at the mouth when talking about Christianity and Christ, 9/10 times it's a Jew.
They can't contain thier hatred, really makes me think

Attached: 1533711251692.jpg (878x599, 550K)

Yes but I think the freemason faggots do believe Jesus is the son of God and will do anything at all costs to avoid addressing the question. They have been getting sloppy lately too, very obvious.

Scofield study bible.

>Yes but I think the freemason faggots do believe Jesus is the son of God and will do anything at all costs to avoid addressing the question.
They know he's the TRUTH, and that kills them inside to admit it.
Don't waste too much time on such irredeemable faggots, rebuke them and move on.

Attached: 1509231757248.png (573x771, 508K)

The Jews love Christianity because of the aggrandizement of the Jewish race. When Yahwah, the Jewish race-god, experienced pon farr: the messiah breeding fever or blood fever to breed. He had to find a Jewess to breed with because he requires his messiah son to be Jewish. Yahwah's chosen race is the Jews. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. The Jews are proud of Jesus. Christians must think that the Jews are smart like Jesus.

Attached: 226.jpg (730x500, 131K)

Shove your gay pasta up your ass faggot
Actually, let's look at some verses from the Talmud, huh...

Attached: 08ad0803e9598887881a068cb783fe63004de35193e66ae96de6e09365f0eaa5.jpg (893x653, 350K)

Fuck you kike.
Rent free.

Attached: 1554725675095.jpg (900x590, 117K)

It's a deliberately created slave management tactic. Very effective. As discussed in the talmud.

saved

Why do schizos hate America’s allies?

Attached: EFC07431-72CD-4078-A60B-BC5B09F4F9E1.jpg (579x670, 76K)

Jews didn't invest all that time and shekels into creating Christianity for nothing. They expected an eventual return on investment, and they are getting it 10-fold.

Attached: 1472285114525.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>Rent free!
Yup, Jews are living rent Free because christcucks are paying for it to the tune of billions of dollars every year for nothing in return. Such rebels.

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

That's the Jewyist bunch of christian jew loving Judeo Jewiness I've ever seen

This

Yes, Scofield did no one any favors with his Bible twisting nonsense.

no time for garbageposting like that you stupid fucking clown

Happy Easter user, Christ is Risen !

He wasn't a Jew so that makes Jesus a white British Israelite! Now I get it!

yes but now the jews can be thrown away while the Christians remain, amirite ?

lolwut
Read Galatians. The Bible teaches that there will be a mass conversion of Israel some time in the future, but all kikes that don't trust in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins are going to hell at the moment.
Also

> says the pagancuck having Christ live rent free in his head