How could one simple meme end her entire campaign so devastatingly?

How could one simple meme end her entire campaign so devastatingly?

Attached: KHFORTHEPEOPLE.jpg (799x1129, 176K)

I am vomit

You don't understand memes if you think this has any chance of gaining traction anywhere outside of a few quasi-redpilled boomer consevratives on Facebook

You mean that you're gonna take this image and censor it using your AI so that nobody ever sees it?

Attached: kamala.png (725x1024, 805K)

Honk honk motherfucker

Attached: poophole.png (634x423, 274K)

Attached: 1549079764342.jpg (640x344, 45K)

Kara Harriss blames her brother for her failed marriage and judges others before she looks at herself.

She's antisocial at family gatherings and is extremely insecure; cant handle a single ounce of objective criticism.

Good shit for once straya

Is it just me or is Kamala super fuckable

anchor baby
she literally took my job

Attached: Always Vote Democrat Northam.jpg (400x600, 23K)

Did her family really own slaves?

anchor baby
she literally took away jobs from citizens
bitch ain't just picking lettuce either

no problem. Kara Harriss also bought the same clothes as me when we were kids and I was told to take it as a compliment.

we went on the train together one day for an outing in the city and she didn't speak to me the whole time.

she developed anorexia from being bullied at school and having 3 older brothers dint help I am sure but one would hope that in her 40s screaming toward 50 she might grow up and show some decency toward people she chose to have nothing to do with for over 10 years now instead of shitting down her nose at them while she lives in homes near other people's friends and drinks wine for a living.

if there's one thing I cant stand its an insecure snobby bitch with kids who lives off her banker husband's income.

They say she was really in the Chinese pockets

This is how I read it at first and it was a lot funnier

Attached: 1556069506856.jpg (799x1129, 173K)

I've heard regular normies refer to cameltoe as brown hillary.

I don't know about any Chinese but her husband banker might. Kara Harris married him very early and cried a lot because she had to iron shirts. Then he cheated so they broke up. Then they got back together and had kids and now she blames other people for why they've separated again.

Either way she's been very well kept while she criticises women who raised their kids with no help from anyone.

>podesta
>herbalife
>pedowood gib money

Attached: 1553679279338.jpg (789x708, 77K)

Hard to imagine that Clinton paid $10million for the steele dossier isnt it

KH = HC in blackface is amazing as a meme.
Says it all. Also serves as a reminder to black voters who might otherwise assume that she is african american that she is nothing of the sort.

ding ding ding
Potus could get away with calling her a black Crooked Hillary at rallies i think

>is Kamala super fuckable
Mayor Willie would agree.

>her eye
Kek

Kamala Harris: For the (((CHOSEN))) PEOPLE.

GUYS IF YOU ADD 2 F’S TO BETO YOU GET BETOFF (BEAT OFF)