Anyone want to use the power of autism to catch a killer

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-22-12h46m49s069.jpg (720x405, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/new-delphi-suspect-sketch-indiana-girl-murder-video-suspect-description
in.gov/isp/delphi.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna need more info

foxnews.com/us/new-delphi-suspect-sketch-indiana-girl-murder-video-suspect-description

Need more than a picture. What other info you have?

>asking a bunch of autists for face recognition
good fucking luck

>murder suspect in india
pass

It was OP in the study with the candlestick. Cause of death was buggery.

A Hoosier thread :D

The murder of two teenage girls took place at Delphi, Indiana back in February 14 2017

just guessing but looks like jussie smollett

Indiana is in the US

I live near where this happened. They aren't finding this guy, happened too long ago and he is long gone by now.

Attached: 1551082229990.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Autism isn't free, how much you got for us?

Attached: 1505451681464.gif (360x364, 1.68M)

Wouldn't be great if we used our autism for actual good for once?

Image too blurry, any others?

bounty is 10,000,000 trump bucks

Figured it out. Do I get a reward for this?

They need to find that fucker and fry his ass.

indiana state police link in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

I believe this was recorded by one of the girls that died, so it's all there is. Also why it's still unsolved, a fucking shame too I hope he made some other mistakes

first off he doesn't look fully white from the blurry pic of the actual guy

justice nigga

Bloomington here

What it do fellow Hoosier.

-na

kek

I'll give you a billion Stanley nickels if you never talk to me again

They recorded his voice also

>Just cleaning the gene pool

Attached: Delphi-Murder-Suspect-NEW.jpg (1862x1048, 197K)

No i want cash reward. Im a poor nigga

>India =\= Indiana

Indiana is in north western Canada, nonovut I think

Did he rape the victim/s?
If so, he is probably hyper sexual and might be found on sites like tinder etc.
Fuck it, I doubt he'll be caught but what's an hour.
Where abouts in Indiana and can someone ref. the traintracks where he was on in the pic

That’s Alaska dumb ass

Is that the girls mother on the right wtf

True lol next

Does the guy have something between his legs or is it just his trousers?

there is a $225,000 cash reward

Can't imagine the guy in the image is actually as young as the guy in the sketch appears. Guy in the image looks 50+.

It's a bit old, I remember a post on Jow Forums 2 years ago when this happened. No progress made

>when your sarcasm is so well developed actual morons mistake you for one of their own.

>burger education

Why the fuck did they wait so long to release the sketch is what I'd like to know. It was made within three days of their disappearance via a credible witness who noticed someone suspicious. Should've released it asap. Goddamn.

I think he had an axe or something.

No voice recognition technology?

I sadly don't have the time to help too much, but some info of the place where it happened might be nice. Assuming police already looked into it it's safe to assume they couldn't find leads by looking at places that became vacant shortly after the incident and tracing back the ownership, but if such info could be found it's worth taking a look. Still, anons from the area might be able to tell where he might have gone, i.e.: what nearby places would be optimal for a guy looking to go off the radar.

.28 grams, bud. That'll be $26k all said and done.

It’s norm macdonald.

What did i win.

Really? Holy shit I'll let them know

An hour is an hour.
Would he be the type to use Facebook....
It would be risky for him as he would want as little people as possible to see his face.
He kinda strikes me as someone who would have walked those tracks a lot of times before snapping.

location of the bridge is 40°35'20.5"N 86°38'32.7"W

This. Bets it was one of the local police that did it?

Bumping epic thread. If anyone can find this guy it's weaponized autism. First shias flag, then bike lock guy, now a killer. Do your thing Jow Forums.

>trips
And so it begins. Legit hope someone finds something, I think is right and the guy must have walked there a bunch and known the place fairly well. In fact, to escape like he did it's possible he had been arranging it for a while before the fact.

if you weaponize it the cost doubles

How did he even managed to kill two people at once? While he engaged in killing one girl why did the other not run away? Why has the FBI and state police not release hiw they were killed? Did he tie then up or stab then or strangle them?

IU Sucks, Purdue here

It’s a video. It could be run through nasa’s sharpening system. But i’m Sure they already know that.

in bridge pic it looks like the outline of a full sized glock is buldging out of his sjacket maybe a g17 or g21

Attached: 201901suckme3.jpg (234x312, 41K)

fbi is a bunch of nigger fags

I see a resemblance

Attached: 39F6D5A0-43E4-4A72-A516-B8CDEBBEE402.png (281x293, 160K)

Attached: policesketch.jpg (723x407, 31K)

>this sketch from this grainy as fuck video is totally what he looks like, swearzies.
The guy is in his mid to late 50s and probably works at an auto parts store, hell be the only employee that knows anything about cars.

I’m guessing the witness took a photo from the north eastern side down towards the bridge?

Attached: CA6109D9-C0F4-4BC0-A869-874A0163F841.jpg (1242x1832, 2.16M)

they just released a still picture and played a shitty low quality loop of his "voice" at the conference. What a joke, definitely hiding something.

Attached: delphi+map.png (709x423, 530K)

that's a strange thing to say

Congrats, you know how to use google maps. Now what retards?

>checked for action
exactly it looks like someone that's been across there plenty of times and seems pretty comfortable with his head down being low-key

Attached: goodGlow.png (1600x1200, 1003K)