Thoughts on pro-gun New Zealanders moving to the states?

Thoughts on pro-gun New Zealanders moving to the states?

Attached: 20181220_201917.jpg (4128x3096, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssn-verify.com/generate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and would you assist them in their journey?

They decide to punish everyone because of one person committing a crime that happens once every 10 years. What a way to make NZ a fucking joke.

New Zealand doesnt deserve New Zealanders if this is how they treat us.

Is this a real thing?

If it is it's probably a lot like the one where democrats will move to canada if Trump...

Gotta kill a nigger with your bare hands to prove your loyalty

Stand and fight you sniveling coward, it's what Tarrant wanted.

>American move to NZ because it's the best place to survive a Nuclear War.
>guns get banned in NZ, so moves back to the states
>get nuked.

You guys elected a woman who overnight hijab'd everything and took jesus out of prayer. You stay the fuck right there.

sure, do it in the boonies though, im not getting arrested this young.

FUCK OFF

you elected her

We don't want any sheep fuckers.

if all the progun new zealanders marched on parliament tomorrow you could end the gun ban immediately
someone with a gun is worth twenty times somebody without one

Yeah come on kiwis

the fuck i did

This.
Exactly my point.

Not only do they not have the stones to fight back or even march... They don't even have the stones to flee their homeland

>this foreigner came here and killed a bunch of muslims so we're going to disarm our citizens and then turn muslim and make it super illegal for anyone to read why this guy did it
either way fuck off we're full (of fucking spic trash)

Would Americans take a stand with us or would they leave us hanging in the breeze.
You know the answer, it is only a matter of time before they lose theirs.

You cucks can come on the condition that you help us make sure that never happens

Attached: codywilson-800x600.jpg (800x600, 54K)

bring hot bitches

Attached: tsw.jpg (603x603, 34K)

Fuck America and fuck NZ

I'll mcveigh myself if the populous im doing it for is libertarian

we dont have those

They got cucked.

Attached: nz.png (470x585, 164K)

>Thoughts on pro-gun New Zealanders moving to the states?

Make a stand in New Zealand instead of wimping out and fleeing.

This doesn't happen often, but maplenigger has a good point.

Only if you vote pro-gun every time.

Why would we want a bunch of people moving here that cut and run from the land of their ancestors at the first sign of trouble?
Fuck off, we're full.

not how MMP works

look i get where youre coming from but throwing my life away for a majority that couldnt care less about civil liberties is pointless. It seems better to group up with like minded people.

C'mon in friends, we're open for business!

Also please PLEASE bring your cricketing prowess with you.

FUCK NO! Take back your country, don't invade mine and give it away like you did your own.
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
U F E U
C F ' L
K R L
E

Spent two months on both islands, they are cucked and let the island niggers (maori) walk all over them.
Let them be fags on there faggy island while they continue to get fucked by mozzy faggots.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Discord is Grassy Knoll #2275 if anyone wants to stay in touch. I can be a valuable addition to your hometown.

Is that a dash 8?

>you elected her
are you guys pretending to be retarded? nobody ITT voted for her.

>"make a stand and fight!"
very, very rich stuff

Follow the legal process and your golden

Green card is a fucked system. Im honestly thinking my best bet is a sham marriage or just being an illegal.

Sorry about our stupid countrymen, they're barely functioning at times. Since you're pro-gun and I am assuming pro-white? Is so you can crash here. Stay away from some of the southern states like Florida it's quite horse shit here. But if you're interested, there is a house here being sold next to us.

Use to be our grandmothers. Got a white family?

If you went STEM in uni, you're probably golden.
If you went law, get into an American law school for your LLM and get hired by an American firm that does shit like representing NZ business concerns in the states.

I live in a nigger ghetto in Dallas.

Many farmhand jobs for white kiwis?

No matter how things get in the States,I'm not leaving. Make your stand and fight or you are just a huge fucking pussy. I used to like you Kiwis, what happened? Hell no I don't want you demoralized faggots coming here.

Got any hot sisters, I could marry or something? It would be one of the steps of getting your family over here. One person at a time, kinda like how the shit-skins do it.

have got 4 sisters. can ask for you.

Deal. We'll try not to let the maoris tag along too

Attached: Elmer Fudd.gif (500x326, 499K)

Come on over zbro. We'd be glad to have ya. Also, don't forget to boycott Isreal

Just put your hijab on and give us your guns goy.

Attached: 1536082062102.jpg (694x530, 70K)

The US seems great but I'm not interested in leaving NZ, thanks for the offer though.

My problem is that 9/10 people on this board don't seem to think at all. It IS OBVIOUS that no NZposter voted for our current PM, but they choose to ignore this so they can do some chestthumping online, to other WNs even. This kind of mindset is part of the reason why Jow Forums is a shithole.

>Make your stand and fight
What I find rich is that you aren't "standing and fighting" but have the nerve to get on our case about it.
>I'm not leaving
congrats on doing something worth nothing in itself

>Got any hot sisters, I could marry or something?
lmao I like the cut of your jib.

Well, I'll be honest 27 and have no job currently and live at home. I am gonna get a job soon, I however am doing something first. That I wouldn't be able to do with a job.

I am not ugly however, probably above average depends on them however. But if you're serious I take marriage seriously. Honestly fuck I would like to get to know them before anything.

Just listing the benefits to which there are few. But who knows where it will go. Are you Christian by chance?

discord is grassy knoll #2275 if you want to stay in touch

You have no idea what I do, but if you won't fight for the land of your own ancestors you sure as hell won't do it for an adopted one. Fuck off, we're full.

This desu, I would say the majority of kiwis on here are WN or at least despise jacinda and the liberal establishment in NZ. Give us some credit pol Bros.

Come on over, I'll buy you a beer.

I like our people honestly (and faith), I want to see them in better situations. But, my grasp is severely limited. I have a good heart, that wants to give yet has nothing to give. Though I wish your situation would improve, either politically or through violence out people are being forced to flee.

You mean that we should take in more of the kinds of people that would ban - or allow to be banned - our guns?
>juz fuck my shit up man

Yes, there are some. You'd compete with the Mexicans though.

really fuck mmp, was supposed to give us options. Not a single remotely libertarian party that has a chance at getting seats. This is just 2 party with an illusion of choice.

'mon over and bring your qt women.

what state?

>guy who is almost undoubtedly a 51 IQ Irish-Italian mutt telling Children of Albion to stay in their own country
The absolute state.

get the fuck out nigger, go save your own country. you are no better than shithole middle eastern refugee

Very well, but you care for your sisters right? Always, always be mindful of them. Sometimes that means them hating you whilst trying to be stern. People don't always see clearly at times and when they do it's almost always too late.

Hey, on the off chance that any of them aren't Asian, want to put in a good word for the last white man in Canada?

Fuck it. If you are white you are way better than the fucking spics. Atleast we get more pro gun voters.

I care, but tend to leave on the side of giving her freedom over her own life.

Any countrymen that give up their arms to their home government should be barred from entry into the United States.

Attached: 1548748692661.png (726x548, 661K)

New Zealanders are the worse kind of humans on the planet. They're on a tiny island, have nothing themselves, and have an undeserved ego. You're leaving your country? With your ideas still? Fuck you. You'll cause history to repeat itself all over again in the united states and set us back fifty to a hundred years.

South Dakota

>You have no idea what I do
Now I'm impressed.
>Fuck off, we're full.
There is probably more in common between you and me than you and your average american.
>if you won't fight for the land of your own ancestors you sure as hell won't do it for an adopted one
How can you blame somebody for not fighting? What do you expect me to do exactly?

Progressives always win. You either vote for labour and get cucked or vote for national who cuck out further and further every election cycle to appeal to the changing population. Either way you are screwed.

I wonder what place the san francisco for WNs will be.

big man with big opinions spotted being big

Welcome fren, whites need to congregate somewhere, if that means in the US so be it. We'll have to regroup to take on the ensuing shit skin tidal wave heading for us.

Say I go to South Dakota how do i get in touch with you? You got discord?

Not finding it sadly.

ok cool, do you wanna follow up on this idea? Make a discord group and start pooking funds?

Oh shit sorry man
Rust Cohle #2275

I guess that's fine. But family is so damn important. They're really the only ones you can trust worth a damn. Not that you can't get any shitty family members though. But genetics matter, if we didn't have them we'd all be strangers to each other in this world.

Society is built on trust without that nothing can survive.

Ew, San Francisco is worse than Florida atm. I would stay clear of it.

No, but most people are friendly here. You'd have women all over you because of your accent.

All I ask is that if you get citizenship, don't vote for Democrats.

We dont want you cucks. If you wont fight for rights in your own homeland why would we want you here helping the Democrats take our rights away?

I don’t see anything wrong with that

Im fucked in California m8. currently digging out of this hole to finally gtfo to a white state.

Its an ultimatum that involves death for a populous that doesnt give a shit. If im dying its gonna be for people that are worth it.

smart because the endgame is fighting in america strictly due to size of population and access to firearms and supply of food

Attached: Screenshot (84).png (1455x963, 618K)

god why are parliamentary politics such a cluster fuck?

stay in touch man, if youre keen on getting to a decent state ill go with.

shieeet

i fucks with it

as long as you're non-violent and have an IQ of above 95 you're basically an asset to this pathetic country

All government is a clusterfuck. Beurocracy in general is trying to enforce order on naturally chaotic things.

>556
checked.

happy to have them, bring them all. we need all the votes we can get. unless they plan on rolling over when the banners here in the states try to pull the same shit

fuck off civnat boomer. stop trying to D&C between whites trying to unite. New Zealand has its future set as being a white neoliberal "paradise" full of naiveness because of its isolated geography. no sense to stay there if you want to continue the fight.

curious if NZ news covered the christian church bombings in sri lanka at all?

Closer to 5x, because you're only legally allowed to load 5 cartridges per magazine.

Still can't find it,

I guess I'll post this Group "Blue". For now however I'll get ready to get to sleep got some shit to do tomorrow. I'll need my rest for tomorrow.

unironically head to a sanctuary city and go to ssn-verify.com/generate (a site that has a list of ss numbers somehow). our government isn't enforcing immigration laws anymore.

I dont mind violence so long as its the castle doctrine or mcveigh kind. No unwarranted nig violence though.

I've heard non-citizens/non-greencards can buy funs if they get some hunting permit thingy? Can I buy an AR on one of those?

>Why would we want a bunch of people moving here that cut and run from the land of their ancestors at the first sign of trouble?
Was this intended to be ironic?

this one

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-152320_Discord.jpg (720x1280, 116K)

Please stop pretending to be retarded for 5 minutes and use that brain of yours. We didn't vote for Jacinda Ardern and we certainly didn't vote for the new gun laws.

>If you wont fight for rights in your own homeland
pls show me the way mighty freedom fighter

It did, they even admitted it was a retaliation to Christchurch.