Redpill me on the CIA

What exactly are they? What do they do and what have they done?

Attached: CIA.jpg (512x512, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIbXbzK-XIA
educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusemurder.shtml
apnews.com/4c5cd8141e930159ea3e4f0492a41ade
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ9wzXFiWxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BjrJJfWP9yY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Olson
youtube.com/watch?v=rSF0BguRbQo
youtube.com/watch?v=4XDa3kyncE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The keepers of the old order and soldiers of the old guard.

glow more and maybe i'll tell ya what i know

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

The CIA uses the internet to attack other people then pretends it isn't the reason for terrorist attacks.

All of Jow Forums glows.

Attached: well done.png (502x337, 264K)

I know to run them over with my car.

Attached: ulC0nKd.jpg (657x387, 39K)

what people from special forces join after they get out. pretty just spy and fuck up terrorists and commies.

Every country or tribe needs a few hardhitting glownigs to do the dirty jobs and act as a deterrent for other countries not to fuck with them. Part of the CIA is that. The majority is gathering intelligence for policy and decision makers. All in all they are the good guys, or at least, good to have on your team.

They put out grants and fund tech company start ups that they can use to wire tap the country and control the window of what you can talk about and find people saying things they don’t like

can female agents fuck citizens?
asking for a friend

They along with the NSA know everything about everyone

Attached: ciaa.jpg (901x1200, 174K)

Ensure American domination in the world stage no matter what. Even if it means allying with zions, arming terrorists, warlords, and totalitarian dictators.

Does not matter how many innocents die, as long as Uncle Sam gets to gloat his way to the bank.

Attached: sog.png (960x827, 769K)

coitus or just fuck your life up for fun?

if you can buy mugs and winter hats with their logo; they're not to be taken seriously.
Besides, most of the three-letters lost all credibility after Operation Sundevil.

They let Hillary and Obama watch on a drone feed as their assets fight for 16 hours for their lives

/thread

sell drugs to american citizens and give random people lsd and they made ISIS and they orchestrated the whole "arab spring"

Attached: 1381280526000-crack-dime.jpg (534x401, 26K)

both desu

The result of lobbyism infecting our nation, allowing zionists and permanent solution to the temporary problem of the American Experiment.
You have to understand, from their perspective we're not the people to protect against terror, we're the terror to be fought.
An example would be JFK. They knew a hit attempt was underway. They explicitly did nothing. Reason being, he publicly stated he would do away with them. They made a fantastic point of what happens when you'd remove the CIA while vulnerable. They'll neglect you to your death at best. And they'll do their best.

The CIA is run by a women. They are majority leftists in all govt now

(((Uncle sam)))

>What do they do and what have they done?
Instances of the United States overthrowing, or attempting to overthrow, a foreign government since the Second World War. (* indicates successful ouster of a government)
China 1949 to early 1960s
Albania 1949-53
East Germany 1950s
Iran 1953 *
Guatemala 1954 *
Costa Rica mid-1950s
Syria 1956-7
Egypt 1957
Indonesia 1957-8
British Guiana 1953-64 *
Iraq 1963 *
North Vietnam 1945-73
Cambodia 1955-70 *
Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
Ecuador 1960-63 *
Congo 1960 *
France 1965
Brazil 1962-64 *
Dominican Republic 1963 *
Cuba 1959 to present
Bolivia 1964 *
Indonesia 1965 *
Ghana 1966 *
Chile 1964-73 *
Greece 1967 *
Costa Rica 1970-71
Bolivia 1971 *
Australia 1973-75 *
Angola 1975, 1980s
Zaire 1975
Portugal 1974-76 *
Jamaica 1976-80 *
Seychelles 1979-81
Chad 1981-82 *
Grenada 1983 *
South Yemen 1982-84
Suriname 1982-84
Fiji 1987 *
Libya 1980s
Nicaragua 1981-90 *
Panama 1989 *
Bulgaria 1990 *
Albania 1991 *
Iraq 1991
Afghanistan 1980s *
Somalia 1993
Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
Ecuador 2000 *
Afghanistan 2001 *
Venezuela 2002 *
Iraq 2003 *
Haiti 2004 *
Somalia 2007 to present
Honduras 2009 *
Libya 2011 *
Syria 2012
Ukraine 2014 *

Attached: CIA_niggers.jpg (480x360, 20K)

allowing zionists a permanent* solution.

If we're getting down to it most of the alphabets are the enemy of the people, the founding fathers never wanted this kind of unchecked power

Rockefellers dogs. They are responsible for culture creation and have been involved in the production of thousands of films from Hollywood.

Dark agents of the (((global banking elite))). Stay far away from them.
>youtube.com/watch?v=NIbXbzK-XIA

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

probably have to marry one to find out.

>The keepers of the old order and soldiers of the old guard.
Bullshit. The grunts and deskies are cool but the brass is all DNC and Soros loyalists committing treason.

Attached: 1487468310656.jpg (847x475, 26K)

jewish operated global puppeteers

starts, fund and conducts proxy wars for financial and political gain for the US (and ultimately the jews)

If you're a bi-lingual minority with a degree you can probably get in easy

Here's a taste...
educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusemurder.shtml

Ctrl-F "Finders Cult
Amateurs
THE CIA ARE LITERAL SATANISTS
They had a fucking child kidnapping cult. Well-dressed men in Washington, D.C.
Pictures of naked kids in chains and cages
Robed men and children at goat bloodletting ceremonies
Brainwashed kids
A LITERAL CIA ADMITTED FRONT COMPANY
LOOK IT UP
apnews.com/4c5cd8141e930159ea3e4f0492a41ade

They currently hold julian assange in a secret prison camp in Panama hes being tortured to death. The assange seen being dragged from the embassy is a hologram.

>Ukraine 2014 *
Are you saying CIA invaded using Russian citizens to annex Crimea for Russia? That's a helluva Russian conspiracy.

Attached: holocaust is real.jpg (1200x907, 235K)

He talking about getting rid of Israel?

Attached: bestGlow.png (1600x1200, 1.41M)

>jewish operated

Source? I will say they are leftists or else that Trump hoax wouldnt have happened

it sounds plausible but they only started in the 40/50s, what was America doing before then?

George Bush Sr. killed JFK we all know that

> What exactly are they?
Prostitutes for the jews.

> What do they do and what have they done?
Increase the amount of blowjobs Shlomo gets during his lifetime overall and they still suck a lot of jewish dicks nowadays.

>George Bush Sr. killed JFK

Attached: The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg (250x333, 16K)

>What exactly are they?
A group subsidized by tax-payers and directed by the Rothschilds.
>What do they do?
Use US military assets and hegemony to monopolize black market profits such as drug-running, gun-running, organ and human trafficking.
>What have they done?
Circumvent and subvert the US constitution in order to extort and endanger the average American tax payer in order to maintain the power and control of the (((international))) elite.

>What do they do
they glow in the dark

Attached: cia.jpg (716x768, 79K)

>Ensure American domination
You mean ensure (((their))) domination

Attached: thatswhereyourewrong.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

>A group subsidized by tax-payers and directed by the Rothschilds

What makes you think that?

>t. CIDF

>What makes you think that?
Gee I wonder

Attached: rothschild-nwo.jpg (500x250, 63K)

They further American interests abroad, focus on counter-terrorism operations (both abroad and in defense of the homeland), gather and exploit a variety of intelligence from many sources to achieve their goals, etc.

It's more boring than you would think, and they're far less powerful than people make them out to be. A CIA officer has no authority over any other citizen in the U.S. John Brennon or Gina Haspel couldn't order people to kill you even if they wanted to.

>What makes you think that?
Cui Bono, "who benefits", literally every action they have taken has benefited the international banking cartel which was started by Rothschild and Rockefellers (whom have since been excised). And almost every action they have taken has hurt the average american tax-payer via harmed international reputation, increased blowback (terrorism), increased exploitation of labor (immigration), reduced health (gun running, drug importation and distribution), and increased financial burden (defense spending, local law enforcement costs, corruption, graft, and outright theft and seizure of assets of upper middle class Americans via framing and assassination)

Ensuring both have domination. If jewish bankers based in America are the most powerful than America technically stays on top of the food chain.

The average citizen may not feel that but those in government who handle foreign affairs (like the CIA) will.

The CIA is literally a jewish cabal.

>The average citizen may not feel that
What is operation CHAOS MKULTRA, MOCKINGBIRD etc
>being this bluepilled

Attached: OpChaosdocumentexcerpt.jpg (548x347, 182K)

CIA is ran by kikes. You can stop this by avoiding banks and taxes and boycotting isreal.

America wasn't top dog during those years. It was facing off against the USSR. The cold war gave the CIA the chance to grow its influence. Backed by zionists and big money defense contractors, they were able to spread themselves deep into all aspects of the federal government.

This transitioned them from a minor agency tasked with infiltrating axis held territory during WW2 (they were known as the OSS), to a powerhouse that has huge stakes in hollywood and the underground weapons and drug trade. They even have their own paramilitary wing (SOG) and can easily arm third world proxy militias to do work on their behalf without them ever getting their hands dirty.

Oak ridge test tube mk ultra victims hand in hand with underground people farms of legally dead people popping out specimens for the secret interdimensional space wars
Lots of behaviour manipulation studies and psyops they cover non domestic matters of intel

Attached: 1555826260615.png (610x613, 107K)

>avoiding banks and taxes and boycotting isreal.
Goy, you are going to get a visit....

Attached: IRS.jpg (500x507, 87K)

>What exactly are they?
They're the public face of the real spy agencies you will never know about.

Forgot the attacks on their own people, for example:

>The poisoning of alcohol during the prohibition.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ9wzXFiWxQ

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 201K)

>secret interdimensional space wars
What te fck?

>Forgot the attacks on their own people
see

Attached: cia_jfk.jpg (375x500, 55K)

>What te fck?
Alex Jones called it
youtube.com/watch?v=BjrJJfWP9yY

Attached: doom_new.png (789x440, 430K)

Clock work creatures, god , aliens, angels, whatever one calls 9th upper aeon creatures
Theres much info to be had from above

Does it work each time I click it? Clicked it like 20 times for good measure.

>What exactly are they?
The world's premiere terror organization bar none.

>What do they do and what have they done?
Run heroin, guns and cocaine to build up an illegal slushfund they can then use to create problems, and subvert governments without having to ask the Senate Intelligence Committee for permission.

They are based patriots, only scum traitor Russians hate them

>only scum traitor Russians hate them
And 4chin hackers

Attached: hill_good_form.png (651x950, 1.43M)

dey din du nuffin, nugga.

don't you have something else to do...like commit treason again?

>allying with zions
How can zionist ally with themselves? Kind of like masturbating?

I will tell you this. Over 80% (conservative est) are homos. Serious fuck each other in the ass homo's.

Did you ever see Oliver Stone's JFK?? He touched on the homo's in the CIA in the movie. This is their gay brethren. Also - fun fact - Pete ButtGuy running for POTUS is a CIA nigger.

Ever hear Alex Jones talk about atrazine in the water and how it is a gay bomb? CIA niggers.

They recruit blackmailed pedos using hidden camera stings in rape dens they set up. Usually people who are 33rd degree masons or veterans of heinous trafficking rings and marshal them into different sectors - if they're Ivy League/Oxbridge they tend to get vectored into being a puppet politician or a "journalist".

They're run by an "Oversight Committee" called 303 Special Group which is a group of 40 people, called "The 40" that blackmail the glowiest, most extrajudicial parts of the CIA which carry out Crimes with Intent i.e. human trafficking, USS Liberty planning, faking WMD evidence for illegal wars and much more.

Other than running pedophile rings they do things like dropping LSD cluster bombs on French villages and spray the US/UK with bioweapons including STDs. When scientists working on their programs discover their evil intentions and try to leave, they get thrown out of a window like: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Olson

Attached: Intelligence Agencies Are There To Protect You.jpg (1263x2907, 1.78M)

C L E F O L O Z H E

Think the Mafia, but x10000

This is true. They also get people in Hollywood ( i think they got alot of compromising shit on famous people in the Playboy Mansion).

Attached: colbert podesta.jpg (515x482, 69K)

Lmao cia-san is trying to see how knowledgeable we are of them lmao

I suspect if you have extreme influence over the American public they will do everything to subvert you or make sure you dont go to far off the spectrum of acceptable opinion, well that is kind of obvious actually lol

CIA, FBI etc embody all the problems with fascist monarchy that America was founded to eradicate. Deep State Executive power deconstructs America's right to exist.

Attached: 1024px-2007_US_$1_Bill_Reverse.jpg (1024x433, 183K)

House of Horror in NO was suspected to be one where elites would go and be blackmailed. The house burned down few months ago of course lol

Attached: houseofhorro.jpg (600x400, 149K)

They're blackmailed pedos. The CIA itself doesn't run things. It's the 303 "Oversight Committee" Special Group consisting of The 40 which blackmails -> The CIA which blackmails -> The NSC/JCS/The President

Trump is a special case - he isn't blackmailed by the 303/CIA, he was trained in blackmailing pedos when he was a young man by Roy Cohn, who was a pedo and a blackmailer of pedophiles. Trump got his wealth by allowing human trafficking rings to operate and shaking down multi-millionaires, blackmailing authorities to turn a blind eye to front group scams he set up and he invested it into illiquid assets like NYC real estate. Trump & co are basically an "intelligence agency" in their own right.

You can't trust either side.

Attached: 9753975975307530.png (450x450, 95K)

If you see them in the daylight, ask them about the bananas. If they avoid the question mock them about pigs to the vault

Just one of many mercenary armies operated by the Bank for International Settlements. Mossad is another, ISIS too, and even the KGB when it existed.

Attached: CIA home in Switzerland.jpg (672x9160, 2.12M)

Damn, this is deep shit. Hate to be that fag, but, any sort of source on this I can read up on?

start with Roy Cohn, Trump's mentor.
Then move onto the Franklyn credit scandal because it exposed Cohn's work.

Attached: Roy Cohn- pg.jpg (719x719, 44K)

That's the old CIA. They were far more ruthless. New CIA just spies on Americans

>any sort of source on this I can read up on?
Here's a jewtube vid, yeah it's a bit long
youtube.com/watch?v=rSF0BguRbQo

Attached: baal.jpg (577x300, 77K)

Truth but from an HGA poster??

You act like we invented this model, when it's been going on since the Myceneans. fucking grow up. I can't stand the cocksuckers than enjoy the benefits while dissing the means that provide them. I used to be a pusillanimous bitch too, but then as the left went full retard, I went libertarian, then they got violent, so I voted Trump. For the lulz and the man has delivered in spades.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-28 Donald Trump revokes former CIA director John Brennan's security clearanc (950x532, 578K)

I have heard that J. Edgar Hoover left a note in his desk that said two CIA agents who had been in Houston came to see him and he named George Bush by name. No one knows what it really meant, but they speculate, and the speculation might be right, Hoover wrote it down for some reason. You know another weird place I heard his name showed up? In the wallet of a cocaine smuggling pilot named Barry Seal. The guy supposedly has his personal phone number in his wallet when he was murdered by the Medillin drug cartel.

Gina is BACK!!
Time to go old school.

>What exactly are they?
disposable

Attached: 66a23c04-8bc0-4f78-a39a-c62a44a10b84..jpg (2590x3238, 1.41M)

>they speculate, and the speculation might be right
I don't disagree user. I posted the smoking man because he was my favorite character on x-files
youtube.com/watch?v=4XDa3kyncE8

Cocaine and airplanes are connected to Bush Sr.
Apparently the Branch Davidian's were tasked with keeping tabs on Buffalo Airlines who were running coke all across North America, that whole operation was managed by George Herbert Walker Bush.
This is why their compound was burned to the ground.

>that whole operation was managed by George Herbert Walker Bush
You are getting to deep goy

Attached: Oklahomacitybombing_False_flag.jpg (800x1174, 372K)

they import the nations drug supply.

The best way to describe CIA is that it's a loose knit network of assets held together by the Deputy Director who answers to the Director who reports to the President and NSC. The thing is most of them are in bed with major international figures as well which includes corporations and private citizens, that's the nature of their work. Rogue agents and operations occur from time to time and its up to the station heads and Deputy Director to decide if its in their best interests to let things play out. Deputy Director is supposed to report all this to the Director but it doesn't always work this way and since things are so clandestine and so much shit is going on the Director may not know about it unless she goes looking. Actually it gets crazier than that because the Deputy may not know either and things within each station can get really crypto when people are good at hiding things which they tend to be given the nature of their job. For that reason CIA can be heavily compromised, as many here suspect and believe to be true. Of course since most of the executives these days are shills themselves you may as well blackpill yourself on the CIA.

corporate espionage all alphabet soup kikes.

Is there any difference in the CIA budget during times of peace or war? I bet those jerks spend just as much.

Attached: 68-e1538451581698-620x350.jpg (620x350, 47K)