Deeply Democratic Massachusetts is better than any GOP state

How does that make you right wingers feel? Massachusetts blows all your states out of the water.

Attached: Massachusetts.png (756x550, 75K)

>Boston
>better than anything
Catholics are scum.

It feels like all our successful years are under republican governors.

I would rather die in the south tomorrow than live forever with massholes.

Attached: putin popcorn color_2.jpg (519x449, 42K)

>Massachusetts
who?

They are also 79.3% white and 6.1% asian.

I’ve lived in mass for 29 years and I can confirm that OP is a larping. This state fucking sucks. Only reason i don’t leave is because of familial obligations

>It feels like all our successful years are under republican governors.
RINOs

>They are also 79.3% white and 6.1% asian.
Outside of 128, maybe

East Boston checking in. There are more conservatives here than you would think. Most of the liberal nigger loving faggots fuck off to their gated communities in Brookline, Newton, etc.

Is there a state that's like New England but conservative?

Boston is stuck in like...the 20s
Boston is all UNIONS MUH UNIONS HARD WORKIN MAN
VOTE DEM
even though they're clearly conservative.
They fucking hate the south and will never vote with them

>State
>New England

Attached: 1556068724022.jpg (1000x893, 160K)

>East Boston checking in. There are more conservatives here than you would think. Most of the liberal nigger loving faggots fuck off to their gated communities in Brookline, Newton, etc.

Somewhat true, but guess where they are going now that New street and all of that shit on Sumner is finishing up?

Say hello to your new neighbors

?
I didn't say New England is a state, if that's what you're implying.

good. tell all the jews to move there instead of North Carolina

>Is there a state like New England
>Implying all New England is homogenous
>Suggesting yankeedom would fly anywhere else inthe U.S.

Is there a republican state with
>good education
>good transportation
>good architecture
>strong community
>functioning government
Of course not. Republican culture is strip malls.

Massachusetts is a fucking shithole. And you massholes are ruining the surrounding states.

Quincy here. We need more conservative events.

Yeah, exactly this.

I bought a condo on Eagle Hill a few years back and it's already worth quite bit more. On a positive note, I am seeing more young professionals moving to this neighborhood; akin to what they did in Southie. Hopefully they can push out all the Salvadorians and Mexicans near Maverick and force them over the bridge in Chelsea.

Massachusetts blows. Stop right there.

You forgot 'good arts'

Attached: 1555359754490.jpg (900x900, 108K)

I lived in Hyannis for years and my Parents lived in Falmouth, we fondly refered to it as Taxachusetts, and the residents Massholes...

If this was real bait MA should've read CT. Because it's a leftwing, noguns, late term abortion sanctuary city havin' paradise where nobody doesn't afraid of anything.

Massachusetts is partially based. They vote for dumb fuck liberals but on a one-on-one basis I heard more real talk about minorities from my relatives from there than I ever have in the South.

MA is based marxist state. Their logic is too advanced for pol.

I'm mostly interested in the environment and weather. I have no idea what you're talking about.

>needs to ask about the weather in states
How do you not know the weather in different areas of the country?

Too many niggers, spics, kikes and liberals. My grandparents left the dot after the bussing riots, I grew up on the south shore and moved to nh as soon as possible. Boston sucks, but don't ignore the fact the B's btfo of some leafs tonight

>America
>Healthcare
>Public transportation
Well considering we have 0 stated with either of those, no
>Community
You mean like all of those very well integrated and not at all miserable people living in poverty in every "liberal" city?

Come on user

I moved to Massachusetts from Alaska, originally from Colorado. You can absolutely shove that opinion right up your ass. The roads are in disrepair, heroin addicts everywhere, archaic power grid, people are still using heating oil to heat their homes, overpopulated, massive influx of migrants for labor because all the American kids are worthless sacks of shit, etc. if you think that Massachusetts is better than any state you can eat a dick nigger.

Nigger we Islam now
Who do you think is buying up all those new condos in eastie? Guess what's going to happen when amazon opens the seaport office and buses in 30k bay faggots
This
>t Watertown

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!! Taxachusettes.

Attached: IMG_0745.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

>massive influx of migrants for labor because all the American kids are worthless sacks of shit
Mass gets high skilled people to work in the tech industry. If you're getting upset about high productivity Asians, you're the problem, not them.

I have been seeing a lot of techie poos in the bars as of late. They've even been corralling into JJ Foleys, Side Bar and Biddy Early's like fucking mad. I would rather not have any more HB1 scum balls here.

They aren't skilled. Maybe compared to the ones who stay in the shitholes. But they're shiftless fucks hired because they're non white and also cheaper

Massachusetts is okay. Our property taxes are barely in control, though. Constant prop. 2 1/2 overrides to bump our taxes beyond default limits to keep up with school costs, which are huge and grow too quickly. Electricity is expensive here, too. I haven't had any direct problems with drugs, but thefts are increasing on the borders, and I encounter broken families surprisingly often. I meet grandparents who have taken in their grandkids because the parents are hopeless addicts. The kids are alternately physically and mentally screwed up due to pregnancies complicated by drugs, and due to incompetent parenting. We look good on paper for schools, etc. My local school is dedicated to the children and the employees are all well-intentioned. Still, the schooling is entirely unimaginative and centered around Pearson worksheets. I visited the local power company during an open house. It supplies a small area, and yet, they replace 300+ broken telephone poles per year. Why? Idiot drivers on cellphones.

thefts are increasing on the borders of our town*

It's only better because it's white. Move a bunch of negroes to New England and you'll find Massachusetts won't be a nice place any.ore.

Attached: tenor.gif (240x134, 241K)

That's right.
Brazil has a few states with a lot of whites, and they are good places. Yeah, good places in Brazil. They're real.

Masshole here. Yes they are RINOs but more importantly they are pro-union. The unions rule MA more than parties.

The whole Mid-Atlantic is /comfy/

>be Massachusetts
>#1 state for edumacation
>#1 state for infrastucture
>#1 state for healthcare
>#50 state for highest gun homicide rate

tfw unironically best state to raise a family in

>Massachusetts blows

Jep.

the 1980's are over.

Massachusetts is pretty much middle of the pack now on tax burden and on the low end for blue states. Property and state income taxes are on the high end, but sales and excises taxes are among the lowest in the country.

Overall, it's about the same as Kansas and Kentucky.. and less than states like W. Virginia, Nebraska, Arkansas, and Mississippi.

Better at what, being cold and being gay? No thanks, you can keep it

Masachusetts is 80% white. Try being 30%+ black like many Southern states and get back to us on your education statistics.

Southern states are 30% nigger and 60% white nigger.