Be me

>be me
>have bipolar disorder
>depressed most days
>want to kill myself
>but don’t want the people I know to feel guilt and be sad
>life sucks :(

Attached: E39C06DF-8C32-4AB7-823F-CB435393BFC5.png (1092x1037, 27K)

are you me?

Attached: 20190411_220527.png (820x458, 112K)

Come here and learn Wappo, Friend.

have you tried pic related?
2 75mg doses a fortnight apart should do the trick desu~

Attached: 1425622755804.jpg (640x640, 103K)

>have bipolar disorder
>depressed
I don't think you need to worry about people feeling sorry for you.

Theyll get ovwr it polcel

Attached: 5BAC5129-0900-4239-ADC3-A48EC84D780B.png (734x506, 312K)

>>depressed
From what I know of this disorder you should be euphoric in no time.

Tell me everything you eat in a day.

Attached: 1554945580442.jpg (1024x512, 70K)

I'm bipolar user. Going through same thing right now.

Could be type 2 bipolar where it's only depression and the highest you get is hypomania.

>Have Bi-Polar
>Was depressed for a while
>Medicine didn't really help as it simply locked me in a stasis of mediocre
>Medicine also helped me balloon from 215 to 250
>Spend 3 years like this
>Have a "FUCK IT" moment
>Get off the meds
>Over the period of 2 years of serious self-improvement dramatically change lifestyle
>Learn to control, work around, and deal with any depression
>Don't really get depressed much anymore
>Don't really have manic moments anymore
It's a bitch to keep up but the results are worth it.

Depends. Some people are more on the depression side while some are on the more manic side.

y'all lanklets need more bones

Attached: bone_juice.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Type 1 , diagnosed November 2017
3 cop cars, handcuffed, took to hospital
1200mg lithium, 250mg lemotrigene, 175mg topirimate, 125mg Wellbutrin

Have you tried lithium and all that OP?

You may have bipolar II if you can just go off meds and not fall into a manic episode and have a psychotic break.

what is this?

I haven’t been too found on taking meds for my disorder. From what I’ve heard, they can either severally help you, or hurt you even more, I don’t want to risk it. But I will say, if I’m not fine within the next couple months, I’ll move on and try out some meds.

Or hurt you? Who the fuck are you talking to? Do you have a proper psychiatric doctor? I was given one and we're covered here. But no doctor is going to tell you meds will hurt you, unless they're not careful. DO NOT TRY TO MANAGE this, idiot. It seems to be a problem with bipolar people. They love disobeying the doctors and all hell breaks loose and they end up killing themselves

Go back to r9gay faggot

It's ok mental illness isn't real and you're probably an attention seeking woman. There are no physically diagnose blessed differences between healthy humans and the "mentally ill"

Meth? No thanks

Ok ok, I’ll take your advice and try to get on some meds

can you tell me about your highs or mania? I was told I had bipolar as a kid, but I think it's just straight up pure depression now (many many years later). I'm going to make an appointment with a therapist tomorrow morning -- I tried tonight but they are closed. I hate feeling like there is nothing to look forward to in life anymore. And what's worse, I'm married with kids .. I don't want to destroy my kids lives and make them hate me forever, but I'm so tired of being in an unsupported, unloving relationship with an abusive spouse. She hasn't had to work outside the house in over 10 years, but still manages to hate her life, take it out on everyone around her, have absolutely no interest in sex for YEARS. Maybe once the kids are adults I can get a divorce without devastating them, but I know they will still be upset with me. I'm just so tired of being lonely. I'm working hard to get in serious shape so I can fix my self confidence and hopefully meet someone else who doesn't make me miserable and cause me to drink myself to death because I hate being with her so much (I just got out of the hospital over a month ago because it got so bad I almost had a stroke).

Attached: original[1].jpg (800x924, 83K)

Man I can feel you on certain levels, I’m only 17 but it feels like life is pointless. I usually drink myself away every night so I don’t feel like a pile of shit. Everyday I walk up feeling like shit, I am not motivated to do anything and I feel as if I’ll be lonely forever.

My grades are decent but college just seems overwhelming at the moment.

We should both start taking meds or something soon. I’m with you till the end man.

i've tried various meds in my life so far -- by far the worst was Effexor (SNRI). It seriously made me turn into a zombie for months at a time where I completely forgot about things in life (I actually forgot about my first girlfriend when I was a teen), and those months are complete black holes to me. I can't remember anything while I was on the medicine. The only reason I was able to get off of it is because I hated taking medicine so much (and still do). The rest of the medicines I've tried are SSRIs and they helped with anxiety and helped me to generally not give a fuck, but it made it impossible to have an orgasm. Nothing is more frustrating than that!!

Maybe your balls gonna drop soon zoomer.

BTW I was reading the older posts -- if you don't want to take medicine also, check out Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) -- it really helped me survive my 20s without any drugs/medicine. My problem now is being married to pure misery and not wanting to destroy my kids lives by leaving their mother.

The highs: you'll start to have a little more energy one day, you'll have a little more pep in your step. You'll start being happy and energetic, you'll start being productive; maybe starting a few hobbie projects around the house and staying up late on a work night to finish them. You'll start to require very little sleep: 2 hours a night. You start talking very fast, at first it's nice as you're able to articulate/find the words with ease; they spill out of your mouth. You start texting people at all hours of the night. You start thinking; ideas bouncing around in your head, sometimes to many to the point where you have to sit down. This can happen over the duration of a week to a month or so. Usally culminates with a psychotic break where something breaks and you go retarded and you think God-like delusional thoughts. One guy I talked to, his family and to race down to the bus station to catch him because he was going to take the bus from the Canadian PRaries to LA because he thought somehow Oprah had invited him to through the TV to visited her.

Did they make you buy your own book? Did they go over the work book with you? I always felt they were lazy and weren't interested in discussing my work after I spent time doing it; fuck I could fill out a $30 work boom at home. It really pisses me off

>don't want the people I know to feel guilt and be sad
Don't worry. They won't.
Source: funeral assistant.

I always think people are whispering behind my back , pretty sure they are

The medication you are describing sounds a lot like amphetamines, like adderall or concerta, I’ve tried concerta and honestly it seemed fine at first, but after taking a lot, it made me much worst. I’ve never taken anti-depressants so I wouldn’t know how they feel. But what you had described sounds a lot like amphetimes.

Damn, that does sound a lot like me, but I haven'd had an actual psychotic break like that last one in at least 15+ years. I always thought the "mania" episodes were when people went out and did crazy stuff and acted all irresponsibly. Thanks for the info

Not a specific book, it's just a technique to help retrain your brain and it's thinking process -- I have though bought many books on it and related self-help -- most of the doctors and therapists I saw decades ago would have rather shoved pills down my throat instead of actually trying to solve the problem. I remember one time I met with a psychiatrist in my early 20s (right after I had the above psychotic break actually), and he wanted me to tell him "my story" -- so I talked for a while, and the only thing he said after was "OK I'm going to write you a prescription for Depakote and i'll want to see you again in a few months"-- that's it, no back and forth, no discussion, just pushing pills. I didn't take any of them and instead I just took some time off work to figure things out myself and that's where I found out about CBT, meditation, and also tossed my religion in the trash. Felt good for a long time.

Feel better op - i grapple with depression and anxiety myself. Its weird, i’ve improved myself drastically over the past two years, but still find myself feeling on edge most days. I started doing indoor climbing and tracking steps; some little daily goals that provide positive benefits and a sense of accomplishment. You could also get a pet, like a dog or even a guinea pig - something to take care of and show affection towards which will reward mutually reward you with love. These little things can add up - probably won’t cure you, but can make your outward life better

Attached: wojack.png (645x773, 9K)

I have bipolar 1 apparently but I've been living in denial. I was pretty healthy up until I started taking benzos for insomnia and got addicted then during the withdrawal I had my first psychotic break and it's been a rollercoaster ever since. I haven't left the house in 6 months desu and I refuse to take meds because of my experiences with them making me worse in the past. I'm planning on hanging myself next episode I have since I have no energy to even kill myself when in a deep depression.

What's it like to not have mania? It might be so peaceful to have a quiet mind... I might try some medicine, but I'm just so scared of something like what happened when I took Effexor as a teenager (turned into a zombie and can't remember multiple blocks of months at a time of my life)

Wow; you skipped the depokote. Not a bad idea, that shit will add 100lbs in 3 months plus its infamous for making people's hair fall out. See that's odd, in my dealings with my doctors going off meds isn't an option. I've got the impression I'd be back in the hospital for another month.

yeahhh desu don't kill yourself, have white children instead pls

Try the Jesus Pill user.

Attached: DD9B226B-5A9D-41AB-B139-587A085B1FA9.jpg (1003x1006, 251K)

Vote Bernie Sanders 2020 health coverage and meds.

I think Adolph would have considered us damaged goods and tossed us in the ovens

Attached: IMG_4459.jpg (600x750, 69K)

don't kill yourself, user. i care about you,

Thanks man, I haven’t been feeling it lately but this comment cheered me up.