Thoughts on chinese immigration?

i live in MN and ive been noticing a ton of chinese people here in recent years. i think they are university students. they are always in groups and speaking mandarin. i think that we should allow these university students to stay in america and contribute to our economy. chinese people are orderly and hard working.

Attached: D35J3VYU0AAyUCx.jpg (1538x2048, 927K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AscwNS6CVBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chinese are our second best bet against killing sand monkeys. the best weapon against sand niggers is sand niggers themselves.

They need to go back.

Garbage. They buy a bunch of property then advertise it cheap in Mandarin-only ads while normal Canadians have to pay outrageous prices.

This has already happened in Vancouver, and will soon be the case in Toronto and Montreal.

Also, they send their kids here to do vocational programs since they only take around 18 months and it speeds up their immigration status.

YOU WAN HAPPY ENDING?

>i think that we should allow these university students to stay in america and contribute to our economy. chinese people are orderly and hard working.

t. zhang chen

Chinks are yellow Jews.

Wish I could suck her toes

Yes actually

Immigration is not a fucking worker's program. A country is not an economic zone. The chinks are treating immigration like a form of legal annexation.
Everywhere they go just turns into chinatown. Do you want to live in Greater China?

Deport them

you idiots don't know how to learn.

kikes are out here making money. you're sitting on your computer. copy how they make money and then slaughter them. this is why Asia is getting ahead of you.

Attached: volkshalle_by_lordstalinv2-dbpshvo.jpg (1191x670, 188K)

the chinese can go get fucked, rudest cunts

What is with Chinese/Korean women with bright red lipstick? I swear to god the first thing I saw were those fucking lips

If anyone if curious shes an ASMR girl named Ting Ting. Yes. Ting Ting.

>"they need to go back, those spots are for our somalis"

Attached: d01cf2c31f9795443643a8016cc2e2033eff5579.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Fuck chinks, the young ones are coming here to steal information/technology, the old ones are mainland scum that don't deserve to live on this planet anymore. The rest of them are entitled pieces of shit, sure they're successful but they're rude as fuck and act like they aren't one generation from rice-paddy farmers who can't read. Fuck chinks.

>i think they are university students
A lot of the uni students go home after.

There are countless stories online from Chinese that feel dejected after living in places like Canada and decide to head back. It probably helps that they're now the cool guy that got a foreign education too.

Based and redpilled. They hate muslims.

all asmr thots should be gassed

Attached: pepefp.png (380x400, 127K)

How about no chinks OR Somalis? Is that an option you gypsy shill?

>great food
>high iq
>redpilled on shitskins
>their men men can't compete
why not?

you need to live around them for a while to understand m8

Attached: asau.jpg (480x360, 30K)

..is that old man in the background fishing illegally in the pond?

MN here, desu I like the cute gookies in my college classes. If I didn't have an aryan gf already I'd be boinkin the tits out of some stinky chinkies. The filthy nip is our greatest ally.

Where do i find a happy ending. Not a glownigger I swear.

and before anyone asks, no they are not hmongs. they are distinct. hmongs are bro tier but they are jungle asians, meaning they are more personable but cant do math and will steal your integra if you park it in frogtown. happened to my friend in high school.

The fifth column Invaders need to go home and stay out of NA. Plenty of white guys deserve those university spots and tech jobs more but don't get it because chinks pay full sticker price, then undercut salary offers. I live in Seattle and they own most of this city and the UW, it's disgusting

*Spic shill, whatever still a monkey

Cope harder, wh*Te boi. We're here to take all your money while you jack off to Blacked and OD to fentanyl.

Stop all immigration. They can go to school and work in their own countries.

very likely

Attached: ducknap.webm (640x640, 2.53M)

They are filthy and only slightly better than Mexicans because they commit less crimes. They don't give a fuck about this country except for what they can drain out of it financially and intellectually to take/send back home.

In a sane world with white racial consciousness, of course I would only want Europeans. In clown world, East Aisans are far superior to Blacks and Hispanics. They could be powerful allies in a hypothetical race war. Being a step below whites in the hierarchy Tottenham Pole, it won't be long before they're more heavily targeted as Whites become a minority.

rich chinese bitches in canada are crazy

Okay if they assimilate
(pic related)

Attached: Making Hapas.png (684x726, 38K)

doesnt exist

they just come to the west to study and/or drain its knowledge, economical secrets and then piss off back to their home country

Leaf here. Our two biggest cities have been completely overrun by the Chinese. I live in the bigger of the two in an area where they are the majority. It's hell.

Essentially, the Chinese are a group of incredibly dumb people who get by with sheer numbers. There are enough of them everywhere they go to overwhelm one area at a time and set up their own fiefdoms. They never need to learn the language of the land or the customs because they can survive in large areas only ever frequenting Chinese businesses and Chinese people.

Worse yet, they are thieves. They have no shame and no remorse. They will take anything they possibly can and set up their own systems to take whatever they want. They have stolen the real estate market here by setting up Chinese immigration services, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, and lawyers. This allows them to arrive, instantly be connected to another Chinese person and get right to the business of laundering their money through our markets. This is just one example of the way they do business. They care nothing for the countries the come to save for what they can take and they are excellent at playing us against each other with accusations of racism and xenophobia when they are called out for their thefts.

When they are finished with this place, when even they can no longer afford the homes and businesses, they will move on and leave nothing behind. They are a plague.

they're just here to steal research data and technology for chinkland's government
and make a decent profit whilst doing so
also they never assimilate
deport them all they're literally the kikes of asia

What is current makeup trends. Coral, bright red, and neon pink are the current ubiquitous colors produced by all asian cosmetic companies. A result of a homogenous society is lacklustre color selection among lip products. They are adopting the kylie lip and producing more trending autumn colors like muted brick reds though. There is greater variety of color among eyeshadow products.

Chinese are extremely intelligent and hard working like most Asians. Chinese women are drop dead gorgeous. I befriended some very wealthy Chinese and they were generous and giving when they didn't have to be. I could go on and on. Canada relies heavily on Chinese investments and that's reason enough to make them feel welcome. Have no bad things to say about them

nice blog. Btw chinese girls are hot as fuck and love to adapt to the western culture while keeping some of their values. So many of them get wet to the idea of whites and especially England.

Source: Know many rich chinese girls from studying in New England for a while.

Attached: 1555702780275.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>Anonymous (ID: jTRlB5a4) 04/23/19(Tue)23:50:11 No.21099

fuck off markham

North York

At least it isn't brampton, I live so fucking close to brampton and its the worst shit ever. FUCK brampton. I would love it if everyone in Brampton just fucking boiled to death. I like the chinese, they are nice. Vietnamese people are meanies

>the customs because they can survive in large areas only ever frequenting Chinese businesses and Chinese people.
nice digits...
but having lived in richmond, its actually pretty cozy, and they warm up to you if you learn how to say hello in chinese.
meh, i also had a chink girlfriend and it was fine.

Attached: 1549271846302.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

Nearly every chinese that comes here is hardcore liberal, or their children are. No thanks. They can all get the fuck out.

Attached: 3O1qePzP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Come to the PNW and help make the hapa ethnostate.

Attached: Cascadian Rebel Alliance.jpg (960x684, 55K)

Indians are worse to live around but they tend not to destroy a city the way the Chinese do. So it depends on what you value more.

Near Brampton? Where exactly.

You're talking about my numbers? Damn!

You can live among them and they can be decent but they are in fact taking advantage of our systems and ruining out city from within. Also, as friendly as you can be with them, you are never considered an equal.

>"We love our Somalis..."

youtube.com/watch?v=AscwNS6CVBg

Attached: 1522127617927.png (579x443, 361K)

They are spying on us user.

Ok, Zheng

I'd rather have high IQ chinks than low IQ anything

I love you Tingting.

Chinese are sloppy, rude and cheap. They're just as sloppy as poos when they think they can get away with it. All you chink loving anime fans are race traitors.

better than somalians but they are like Jews with their in-group preferences