Why don't whites care about hispanics taking their women? I'm not talking about...

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

Why don't whites care about hispanics taking their women? I'm not talking about here on Jow Forums but irl I always hear white guys bitching about coalburners and being disgusted with white girls hooking up with blacks or muslims, but they couldn't care less about her fucking Juan.

White guys will even get more upset by a good looking white woman dating a asian or pajeet than a hispanic guy. What gives? Hispanic-white marriages are the most common interracial marriage in America but nobody cares.

Attached: 0fec786d5a69f7226cfce074ed52d2bc[1].jpg (83 KB, 470x640)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.all3dp.com/2/3d-printed-house-cost/
usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1869/USAID_FY2019_Budget_Fact-sheet.pdf
oig.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/2018-10/fy19-comprehensive-oversight-plan-102018.pdf
jordantimes.com/news/local/us-endorses-1525-billion-aid-jordan-additional-250m
bls.gov/cps/aa2016/cpsaat06.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t03.htm
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_We_Trust

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

Hispanics are halfway to being bleached.
BTW it’s WM/HF that’s most common. White women race mix less than any other ethnicity.
All women want the BWC

Attached: 2B6490F9-7090-40C7-A4B3-DE0C2C09ADEA.jpg (59 KB, 540x720)

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

cause most Jow Forums users are Hispanic who pretend to be white on the internet

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

This also spics are part Euro anyway

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

look at her open fly

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

They take the left overs usually

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

White guys will even get more upset by a good looking white woman dating a asian
Why would we?

Attached: 1555074723190.jpg (889 KB, 2452x2278)

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

because it doesn't happen , if anything white men are blowing loads in latinas

t. texan

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

Hispanics (people from spain) are basically white. Juan from home depot is a latino, central american, whatever, but not a spic. Get this right people, this shit matters.

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

none of what you said happens, you're a spic just trying to bait normal humans into accepting your kind.

never trust a person with a U.S flag when it comes to these dirty people

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

Just one more generation, one more child, and my line will be fully bleached.

Attached: realwoj.jpg (51 KB, 515x600)

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

too busy being neck deep in teenage latina pussy bro

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

Because Mongoloids from South America are closer related to Europeans than Negroids and Hispanics are half European anyway. Many of them look white. A woman attracted to what looks like a white man, and has at least some genetic lineage to back that up, is not mental illness. A white woman trashing her genetics with a negroid is either mental illness or more likely desperation due to being a fat ugly white.

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

if they're spanish-tier criollo white then they're fully european
it's niggers and gooks that produce half-white franken-kids

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

This is why lmfao.
They blow loads in each other cuz muh immigrashun. Its been happening for a long time op. Cowboys to settlers and what not.

Attached: C2483D6F-C9C0-4D80-8903-F1A57959A3D2.jpg (44 KB, 399x385)

Mason Green
Mason Green

even women understand this and that's probably why the racemixing distribution is the way it is

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

1. Most the Hispanics I see with white girls are of the lighter taller variety. The more Indian looking ones are typically manlets and date other spics.

2. Hispanics who date white women don't have a race complex about it. Niggers despise whitey while lusting after white pussy. They see fucking white women as some racial fetish. Go on any black orientated forum and see what they post about white women, nothing but "MUH DIK". Asians and Indians also obsess over getting white girls and make it racial. Hispanics that date white girls don't care about race and probably don't even think they're in an interracial relationship. Also they don't care about latinas dating white guys.

John Flores
John Flores

The alt-right is a Hispanic movement.

Attached: SZamMno.jpg (101 KB, 1080x1080)

Jacob James
Jacob James

Stop whining and go out of your house for once and start talking to females. Not that hard.
Grow a set if you are brave enough.

Attached: latinababe.jpg (57 KB, 540x960)

John Campbell
John Campbell

Nobody cares. If they’re with some shitskin they’re not really “our” women anyways. We’ll keep the pure aryan princesses and let niggers take our throwaways

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

She looks Asian

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

There’s a big difference between a Hispanic and some shitskin Aztec.

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Jesus. Trophy wife.

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

nearly non-existent
if it does happen its probably going on in texas
which is a cesspool of subhumanity anyways, so nobody fucking cares

Also get the fuck out of here you fucking wetback, this isn't even fucking politics just race-baity bullshit. You're not fucking American.

Saged and reported for general retardation due to indio admixture and a 90% corn diet.

Mestizoids have been trying to whiten themselves ever since they realized being indio meant not being able to be above 5'3", digest most foods, or compete physically and mentally with literally anyone. That's how you get Chile and Paraguay. It doesn't work.

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

My destiny...

Attached: these-eyes.jpg (135 KB, 1024x1024)

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Im only 1/8th navajo fuck you im white

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

TAKE ME TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

Attached: PST-2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (22 KB, 420x778)

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Because it was foretold that the emergence of the true master race is coming. Who are they? The criollo/castizo caste will inherit this earth. Step aside white boys, your masters are here.

Attached: 1555651851581s.jpg (3 KB, 103x125)

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Probably because 90% of the time it's a white guy fucking a hispanic, brown, or Asian girl. White guys are a step up for most of the world's women, especially socially. It's incredibly rare comparatively for white women to end up with blacks or hispanics and in most cases they're women that few want anything to do with.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

This, unironically

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

when I click on your image, I don't get a zoom
you are a fucking bitch

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

BLACK BULL

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

lick my boots white boy

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

Cope
Hispanics and blacks are almost equal or even greater at fucking white women

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

White women have low sexual market value. All the white chads want brown girls.

Attached: 43.png (894 KB, 1080x1350)

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Most users on this site are spics. Both from the US and South America.

Attached: 86875643.png (472 KB, 447x856)

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Weak whites will be culled and be genetically forgotten.
Strong whites will Balkanize and leave a mark in history.

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

I do. The beauty of living in a "diverse" city is that all the shitskins and chinks want a white guy to fuck

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

all these (((American))) flags claiming (((half-European))) ancestry

The whole fucking reason Trump is in office is to keep you mutts out and the racial demographics in our favor.

Attached: 5768345763.webm (98 KB, 480x270)

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Boycott isreal. Don't buy diamonds. Vote for opponents of apac.

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

this but unironically

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

I was not ironic, but ok.
The north west calls us. Leave the weak whites and 3rd world behind to crumble while we form our own.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

For amerimutts this is more true than you would expect

Attached: pati-jinich-3-photo-credit-michael-ventura.jpg (53 KB, 850x400)

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

I don’t care because they’re already half European and will be bleached within 1-2 generations.

Attached: 85876.jpg (629 KB, 627x1200)

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

because i usually like being single

plus i kinda want a fellow dude

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

bleached

Attached: 1541565598989.jpg (162 KB, 923x1024)

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Some of them are also muzzies pretending to be white.

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

retarded comment to the point of being bait

Hispanic means someone who speaks Spanish. Spaniards and Latin Americans minus Hues and Caribbean people are Hispanics. Spaniards are not Latin Americans though for obvious reasons.

Hispanics = Spaniards/Latinos
Latinos =/= Spaniards

Attached: incredelous.gif (197 KB, 500x500)

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

Surprisingly true. I grew up around spics and young latina women (early teenagers) fuck significantly older dudes so commonly you wouldn't believe my anecdotes.

Attached: brown-future.png (552 KB, 750x584)

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

The 1/4 indian resonates with me. I too am sick of life

Attached: no-humanity.png (326 KB, 416x474)

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

citation needed

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

For all you spics on here who wonder if white people would accept you, if you look like this guy in OP you're white. If not, you're an Amerindian abomination

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

its better to mix race with a mutt white Spaniard Indian, then a nigger.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

it depends on the hispanic, if it's an indo shit it's a thing, if it's a guy that is 90%+ white is different

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

depends, if the women has high white admixture, more than 80% that sure, if she is an indio subhuman shit with epicanthic folds that looks like a southeast asian subhuman than no, it's the same

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

I'm whiter than the dude in OPs pic, light brown eyes, also have red tones in my facial hair

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

because i date their women

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

2real

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

Because the only white women that take them are the dried up 40 year old SJW’s that can’t find a real white man to love them. They settle for a taco nigger half their age who’s only looking to gain citizenship, effectively bleaching the US Mexican population.

Attached: 214EC9E2-7EBE-4D43-A5AC-058C6593FC02.png (217 KB, 800x533)

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

this. just like the shitskin beaner OP.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

good for you, that means you are white, you have overwhelming white admixture, unfortunately most people on Jow Forums are retarded and think that hispanics are all indo shit or they think they are all basically white, the reality is that there are both, more indio and mulattos than white but still there are white people

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

Congrats.

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

Thanks fren
unfortunately most people on Jow Forums are retarded and think that hispanics are all indo shit or they think they are all basically white, the reality is that there are both
True, Americans get this more than Euros
But both like to shittoss because It's funny as hell sometimes

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

If you're white you fit into the pre 65' immigrant pool and I don't mind saving the whites from the Amerindian hell hole that is Latin America. However the Amerindian castizo/mestizo are a disease.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

of course mestizo are a disease, they are not white
and they are the majority in south and central america

Michael Young
Michael Young

However the Amerindian castizo/mestizo are a disease
Agreed

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Because the "hispanics" white woman pick are highly white mixed, tall attractive males.
White woman don't give a shit about your average fat, short, slant eyed, brown skin Paco

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

I'm honorary.

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

What the fuck were we even talking about. I'm distracted.

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

Pretty much. Most Jow Forums users I’ve met IRL have not been 100% European. Even the ones that are white still look like goblinos somehow. I swear I’m the only white man left on Jow Forums.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

I swear I’m the only white man left on Jow Forums.
Then you must not be /home/ yet

James Morgan
James Morgan

Dude did you see that pol milk picture. Like 90% beaners some asian and some white guy

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

because latina bleaching creates pic related.. not more slants or negros

Attached: 1548151254.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768)

Christian Young
Christian Young

White woman don't give a shit about your average fat, short, slant eyed, brown skin Paco

exactly, white women rarely pick the average hispanic, aka indio slanted eye subhuman
they pick the ones with most euro admixture, even the guy OP posted looks 80% white or more

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

thats because south americans are originally asiatics who crossed the land bridge.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

it depends, is the latina a mestizo indio with slanted eyes, or is she almost white?

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

exactly, the average indio mestizo looks like a south east asian goblin

James Nelson
James Nelson

Us latino men are the best of both worlds. The swagger, aggression, masculinity of the black man. The sophistication and class of the white man. White women love our deep passion for life and love making skills. We live for love.

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

no, white women love the elite latino men, that happen to have a lot of white admixture, white women don't give a fuck about the average hispanic, aka a mestizo indio with slanted eyes

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

It doesn't matter. White men are on their way out, us latino men are having their way with your women. Thanks I guess.

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

You want an anecdote? There aren't that many spics around here, but my parents used to be acquaintances with a spic family when I was a kid. I have blond hair and blue eyes and their latina daughter would basically caress and hug me and say how we would get married one day and have babies whenever they visited each other. We were only 10 years old at the time. Latinas crave white dick. it's no joke.

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

no, the opposite happen more commonly, it's latina women that love getting their wombs colonized by european men

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

It doesn't matter either way. Latino parents are happy as long as their grandkids are bleached. Personally think whites should stick with whites.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

Does anyone notice whites and Hispanics have different hair? It’s kind of hard to explain but basically whites can have wavy hair but Hispanics never do. Hispanic hair is just really straight but sort of looks static. Just look really closely at the next Hispanic guy you see.

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

They have asian hair because they're descendants of east asians.

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

Got my mestistiza knocked up for the 3rd time. Non race mixers are the weak. White men are smart and suicidal. Latinas are always happy and 5iq less. It's a good mix.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

Racemixing with niggers is the most egregious form of throwing away your genetic legacy

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

I sort of consider the metric for race-mixing to be whether or not your kids will resemble you enough for the vast majority of people to assume it’s you kid. If some chick happens to have 12% indigenous DNA it’s not gonna matter that your kids have 6% indigenous DNA because they’ll look so much like you.
Just don’t burn the coal or fry the rice.

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

I agree. The future is latino. White guys have too much autism, some mestizo will level it out back to supremacy levels.

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

Kek I'm shagging a white twink.

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

Can you blame women?
Hispanic men are hot af

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

I grew up depressed and suicidal. Three long term white girlfriends all whores. Fucked a couple white sluts in between. Now I'm married making babies with a mestiza who would never cheat, does laundry and cooks most nights. She's happier than I've ever been. I bet it'll rub off on our kids too. Who cares if we aren't Einsteins, no one here is either. Life is good. The future is mixed. Just bought a larue ak btw and we're both good shots. Try and stop us. :)

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

I doubt the indegenous admixture made them more attractive. Aztecs were a civilization of manlets. It’s the Spanish genes coming out. Pasty anglo men who don’t work out are gonna be at a disadvantage to any man with Southern European DNA.

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

Spaniards like myself are the original white colonizers my deluded friend nobody cares except for your incel ass

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

heartwarming in a way.
not even lying

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

source

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

he he he le based race mixing muh white women want mexicans

let you tell you faggot you want to know why I am here? because no white (woman in general) want me to stick my dick inside their slit... women dont want latinos or whites unless youre like a 10/10 chad.. they want negros. A latina literally turned me down yesterday and in other occasions to chase after her black bull. you know we may not be so different after all

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Which one are you paco?

Attached: main-qimg-3a35183dc63a9cf64b9f1b2425c72d6e-c.jpg (239 KB, 1280x720)

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

Attached: kiketalk.jpg (4 KB, 119x125)

John King
John King

most common
You wish paco

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

Do your kids resemble you? As long as you can look at them and see your features in them you’re good. You don’t wanna take your children to the mall and have people wondering why some creepy white guy is hanging around some Hispanic kids.

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

Most? Lemme guess. You're a Mexican American.

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

This is a real issue. I don't know why you anglos let the mestizo monos take your women.

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

Kek. True.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

Attached: Spanish-Master-race1.jpg (115 KB, 1080x440)

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

True

Attached: 20180927-202412.jpg (1.52 MB, 2576x1932)

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

They really do. I think they'll both pass for white except to racial purists. My girl even has pink nips, though it feels gross to talk about her nips. Hopefully my third (and last, gonna get a vasectomy soon lol) does too. The wifey is light skinned so that helps. Sometimes the Jow Forums racial black pill gets me down but then I look at my life and feel pretty good.

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Came to post this.
I don't understand why everyone has sucked on this infighting meme of calling the original spaniards not white. Most of the ones I know can't even handle the sun kek.
Learn from /your/ mistakes, idiots. All the niggers call each other 'brotha' regardless of afrikan shithole of origin, the sandnigs unite under Allah even if they are pure desert monkey or oasis monkey, and you still think they'll care if you have french or german hair when they annihilate you.
Wakey wakey

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

Yeah I wouldn’t worry about it then man. Racial purism is pretty fucking stupid. As long as you love your family and see yourself in them, all is good.

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

Disgusting.

Connor King
Connor King

Your kids are not white, stop lying to yourself

Attached: 1554579472876.jpg (536 KB, 1024x1022)

Christian Young
Christian Young

though it feels gross to talk about her nips

Attached: 1554339664930.png (115 KB, 262x274)

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

What's the neetpill taste like? You on psych disability like half the folks here?

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

It's a legit sentence a dad would say. It's a result of all the degeneracy we're fed throughout the years but went down the sewer when we finally have children of our own.
You'll see.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Yea I just realized he was talking about his daughter lol.

I make a 100k/yr in the trades, which is why I find spics useless. You're a part of the problem.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

I bet his castizo kids are short, chapo degenerate kids who barely clean, live in a shit hole as a house and listen to dumb rap music and speak niggerish

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

I'm a physician. 2nd year internal med resident. 1 year away from 300k+/yr working 7 days on 7 off. 100k is still good though. Sorry your job can be replaced so easily and for less money though. I guess I'd be butthurt if I were in your shoes too so no hard feelings.

Mason Young
Mason Young

Naw. They'll be going to private school. Shooting BB guns and eventually my AR's. Only gonna pay for college if they're getting a useful degree. Odds are my kids will be your kids bosses. It's all good though, we all have our place.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

No one cares

Attached: 1555796397368.png (493 KB, 819x361)

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

reminder that aztecs and incan nobility were taller and whiter than the first conquistadors

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

I do better work and I do it faster than any spic, my frustration stems from them taking jobs from lower caste whites. They compete with me for resources and my children will have to compete with their children. South America went through this exact transition, once prosperous European countries now Amerindian shitholes. Your negligence has doomed my children's future to another South American shithole, you're the enemy.

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Don't be so spiteful.

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

Some Hispanic countries have less niggers and Indigenous than American
Fuck the American Pie.
Argentina and Uruguay have 90% white and yes means pink pussy no black roastie shit.
Same with people from Slavic countries, black hair, green eyes or blue and pink pussy.
Sorry if your nipples are dark, you are not White.

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

Stop being a lower caste white then, bitch. Hire some folks. This is a zero sum game though and until you up your game I am the enemy. I've been drinking tonight, but to me it seems like we are separating the weak from the strong based on wealth instead of race these days. Youre legit doing well. Folks who want to do well.simply because they're white are no different than the folks who want in to med school simply because they're black.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

honestly this. Us castizos have the best mix all around. I mean just look at us. LOOK at us!

perfect golden tan, not too brown
some are porcelain white
perfect ratio of blonde brown hair
light brown, not shit brown eyes, sometimes YELLOW eyes
decent ratio of blue eyes
full lips, no incel bird lips
teeth are generally good
dicks unharmed by jews
white long body + indo strength and vigor
definition of hybrid strength

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

Saved

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

This makes me happy and glad I didn't mutilate my boy's dick lol

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

You need competent people building infrastructure, I am the man that makes sure your water stays on,sewers flow, roads are well built and you have nice parks to take your family to, etc. To say I am low caste because I chose to not go to school is an insult, you wouldn't be able to mentally handle my line of work much less physically.

If segregation happens you will be lumped in with the spics you degenerate.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

You deserve the rope

Attached: GoldenOne-500x281.jpg (51 KB, 500x281)

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

My nipples are not pink but not brown either.

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

South America

Master race btfo, natural order will be restored and you will be back in the shithole favelas your useless race builds in the end.

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

but to me it seems like we are separating the weak from the strong based on wealth instead of race these days.
That is a dangerous mindset to hitch your wagon to. Does not usually end well.

Attached: hitler-socialist.jpg (48 KB, 650x396)

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

I agree that your job is necessary and you deserve every dollar you get. Im not saying youre less than i'm just saying if you're good at it then competitors aren't a threat regardless of race. You should be hiring them and training them if you aren't already. If you're worthy then get on top and dont settle for less. We need blue collar folks who care about a job well done in charge of the lazier ones who dont give a fuck. It's the same in every field. Segregation won't happen btw. Merit based society is best society. I assume you're being true about caring about a job well done in which case your merit is strong, so get on top of the totem pole as quick as you can. Hire folks, dont work for folks.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

while i admire his gains, the golden one is a knob. don't be mad your stupid mutt memes aren't true the way you want them to be true hahaha

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Bleaching is a meme, look up one drop rule.
Please stop propagating this shit or kill yourself.

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

Its imperfect but its better than separating based on race. I spent 4 years in the army and there were so many white retards I can barely consider them in a thoughtful way. Segregratimg based on ability to get wealth is still better than segregating based on the ability to be white.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

tfw a pepe spoiled a major plotpoint of naruto for me

Attached: wtf-pepe.jpg (23 KB, 500x441)

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

Shut up mutt, I can't wait to see your kind gone.

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

Your reading comprehension is dog shit, I am one of the best at what I do but every struggling white I see makes me hate spics. They shouldn't be here competing with my brothers, they have a whole continent they have fucked up. Now they come for America, the writing is on the wall and American whites are waking up. I wouldn't be so sure about you feeling comfy.

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

Anglo Saxons are the masterrace and we will genocide every single one of you spics that occupies anywhere in America.

Attached: auburn-masterrace.jpg (260 KB, 590x590)

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

The more Indian looking ones are typically manlets and date other spics.

Wrong. This is your white women Jow Forums.

Attached: 8EF94115-E0C5-42FB-BE87-817D92B490F8.jpg (66 KB, 640x1270)

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

Zoyboy red beard

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

Well if you're one of the best you're gonna make it bruh. Keep up the good spic work, snownigger. We'll replace you with AI in no time, but in the mean time keep doing what you're doing! Us smart whites will carry on your genetic legacy so dont worry about making kids destined to.be destitute.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

We'll replace you with AI in no time
We will have medical bots before we have bots building infrastructure you spic larping faggot. You're an actual idiot.

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

compare arnold schwarzenegger's sons

left chad mestizo
right white incel

Attached: mutts.jpg (97 KB, 874x595)

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

m.all3dp.com/2/3d-printed-house-cost/

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

I spent 4 years in the army
Yeah, it's going to end very poorly for you. You're too close to it and don't see it coming.

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

left gets the rope, right gets beaten into shape

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

Wrong, that woman is clearly a sociopath.

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Maybe. Enlighten me. I have multiple ar's and the training to use them. But please, roleplay on how you neets are going to take this one.

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

Again, your reading comprehension is shit your 'medical degree' needs to come with a disclaimer.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

yeah yeah, cope, and that's not even the best looking mutt you can find.

he looks good even though he fucked a literal goblin!

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

Nice cope. 7/10.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

if youre shitpost on pol, you make 35k tops.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

Because latinos and latinas are pretty hot, of course not everyone, but the properly-aged, attractive hispanic youth is pretty obvious partner material. Also, I find it funny that Jow Forums thinks racemixing is okay when it's white/hispanic, justifying it with muh bleached memes. I look forward to your 'totally not mixed' kids leaning democrat. :^)

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

who pretend to be white on the Internet
No need pretending that I'm a White Hispanic.

Attached: smug-knife-cat.png (279 KB, 600x616)

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

Cause it never happens that often.

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

It's a golden weekend. I grew up on /b/ but now I Jow Forums

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

Doesn't even bother to show his first son Patrick. Of course, we know why.

Attached: large.jpg (411 KB, 500x667)

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

Cope his best looking son is pure white

Attached: patrick-schwarzenegger.jpg (483 KB, 1000x563)

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

I don't need to cope, you're the one that doomed your genetic line to spicdom and unironically think the medfield is going to survive AI longer than building infrastructure.

Attached: 1554240812915.jpg (36 KB, 434x680)

Justin White
Justin White

Lol dont say it. Ima make em Republican. Start em shooting early.

John Allen
John Allen

Let's all just get along

Attached: Mex.jpg (22 KB, 320x427)

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

hes a model, its not implied there was something wrong with him but that the exception doesn't mean this is the rule. he banged a goblin and still got a good looking son vs. 1/2 of his TWO white sons looking like a fucking blob.

Moral of the story? Never fuck your wife in a weak moment, or you will give birth to girls!

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

In all honesty I think we're both gonna make it. I was just talking shit cuz you were. I really think if you're as good as you say you are you need to stop working for somebody and start hiring good workers regardless of race. We need people who care about a job well done to be in charge.

Attached: 1555376319246.jpg (272 KB, 410x729)

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

tiny brown boy seethes

Attached: scott-eastwood.jpg (92 KB, 625x808)

James Taylor
James Taylor

That's not how it works. That's especially not how it's going to work. Hispanic culture is much more appealing than white culture in the current political and cultural climate, if you try to teach your kid to be a republican but also live in any major American city, it'll be for nothing. If you try to teach your mixed children to be republican, but live in a small state/small city, you're already the minority that literally does not matter in the full picture.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

Attached: 1554410744262.jpg (144 KB, 1600x1600)

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

You see user, your civnat mentality is fading in white men as they become disenfranchised and I don't care to build shit for a future South American shithole nor support the ideal so my children inherit said shithole. This is the future you chose.

Attached: 1554153269354.jpg (18 KB, 326x294)

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

also

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-son-joseph.jpg (698 KB, 1200x900)

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

I guess we'll see. My wife voted libertarian last election. They won't speak Spanish or grow up with any Mexican influence. It'll be an interesting experiment to see if the biology of a castizo magically causes them to vote Democrat despite growing up with guns, private school, more money than they need if they're doing good shit, and a traditional family.

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Listen to this user you goblin breeders, he is living in our future.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Stop giving these threads (you)s.
//boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k/
Get lost.

Attached: D3J4L-qW4AAdoet.jpg (257 KB, 1848x817)

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

he doesn't know about the light skin and dark skin divide in the black community

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

hispanic isn't a race

the white women that "race mix" with hispanics do so with castizos (pure blood iberians) not some quadroon monkey

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

Would someone pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeee think of the baby boomers!!!

Attached: 150px-helen-lovejoy-by-kareemcarzan-dc771hl.png (34 KB, 150x341)

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Lol dude that guy is not that attractive.

Do you seriously believe that any White woman would choose him over Patrick.

You're fucking delusional.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Whatever excuse you need to pussy out of being in charge is yours to take. Thankfully there will be those who dont make such excuses. They will be your boss. So get your ass kissing lips puckered up and ready. Love you white bro. Just wanting the beat for you, but I'd you're too cucked to take a leadership role, theres plenty who will.

Attached: 1554688433576m.jpg (84 KB, 570x1024)

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

i am hispanic. yes we are stealing your girls.

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Yeah

Attached: 95D1D75C-457D-406B-A9F6-B0A6A6C401D8.jpg (165 KB, 634x1088)

Brayden King
Brayden King

He looks more like Arnold though. He looks like an actual heir. Im not denying that patrick is attractive, albeit a bit cucky.

You're fucking delusional.

Arnold sure had a jonesin' for some tacos m8. You think this isn't happening on the other team? Of course it is, don't be ridiculous. IMO the scale of attractiveness for any given male has to do with testosterone and confidence.

Attached: 635775794128460244-AP-Austria-People-Schwarzenegger.jpg (32 KB, 534x401)

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Yikes, now that is cope. Don't worry about me user, i'll be fine. I found a picture of your grandchildren though.

Attached: 1553833965108.jpg (770 KB, 2500x1747)

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Yes so are the asians, and the blacks, and the arabs, don't forget the Pajeets.

Or so we are reminded every other thread.

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

fucking CHAD
& czheck em

Look at that, making PAPA proud by LIFTING and getting a WHITE gf

David Wood
David Wood

:P we good. Keep up the meaningful
... physical labor.... that's definitely the future.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

Seems like Arnold just needed a quick nut and didn’t think it through when he banged housekeeping raw.

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

3. He likes both

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

Why don't whites care about hispanics taking their women?

OP, as your pic is your example of a "Juan", allow me to point out what an astronomically uninformed zombie you are.

First of all, you can literally slap the name "Juan" and some Spanish last name like "Gonzalez" on pretty much any white-looking guy and gullible superficialists like you will see or hear that name and honestly think you've seen some half-black, half-Arab drug cartel footsoldier -- it's breathtakingly amazing how the shallowly-triggered mind of a religious racist works.

Have you never heard of the Visigoths? Pelayo / Pelagius? Wamba? Do you know nothing of the Aryan Goths, who came out of western Russia and inhabited the Balkans before the Romans encountered them?

Have you never heard of Jordanes or his Getica? Do you not know what the Proto-Germanic culture was like, and their language?

Well, guess what? They founded what is now Spain, and the Spanish language. And large traces of their language are still present in modern nations like Iceland?

You need to get these trite little cartoon images of Spanish culture being strictly lusty brown degenerates and brutes, because Spanish culture is actually very much a race-stratified culture that contains a substrata of what we would otherwise just call "white", and they are nothing more than free-spirited country boy types, just like the actor-comedian Danny McBride.

You put a Spanish accent on Danny McBride and Spanishize his name to "Danilo Noviez" and that guy could pass for any white Spanish guy that's ever lived, even with his blue eyes and all.

Attached: 131113-chaper-29-600.0.jpg (94 KB, 1200x800)

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

That chick needs to eat.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Attached: 1554078405047.jpg (96 KB, 960x640)

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

The future looks great.

Attached: 1555785854014.jpg (91 KB, 518x1024)

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

What a beautiful transformation

Attached: 1554322995909.jpg (153 KB, 710x1024)

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

White guy complaining about spics taking their physical labor jobs is a meme. Southpark did it years ago. Stop doing physically labor. Either get in charge or get wiped out. I'm helping you and you goddamn well know it .

William Gray
William Gray

I can tell what the shooting motive was, just from looking at that picture:

The pretty white boy in the top pic had been having a thing with the pretty spic boy in the bottom pic, but the pretty white boy tried to cut it off with the pretty spic boy and so the pretty spic boy shot the two whites as payback.

Not even spics like being disposable doormats.

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

Most of the Hispanics who marry white aren’t goblins. They have much more Aryan DNA than your average beaner, so there’s no real issue.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

HISPANICS ARE WHITE YOU D&C SHILL PAID BY GEORGE SOROS

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

deal with it I have a white woman who wants my babies

Attached: olreliablekalash.jpg (64 KB, 1024x693)

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

My job is secure, no spic can compete with me and your children will be lower caste than you.

Attached: 1554653728681.jpg (359 KB, 1656x681)

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

Muh physical labor job is secure - t. White guy before he is replaced by a spic for the 2/3rds the price. Either you're the boss or you're replaceable. Even the white supremacists know this to he true.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

takes the undesirables of the white race, making the white race larger
How is this a bad thing?

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

Sorry bud but spics can't interpret multi-layered blueprints and apply them to reality, truth is your children never stood a chance.

Attached: 1554001378862.jpg (165 KB, 1024x881)

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Guess we'll see regarding your job. Just don't come here and whine that you never nutted up and dey took yer jarb.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

They can do manual labor, but they can’t do intricate and skillfully demanding labor like electric work and plumbing. It’s possible AI assisted tools could take over some of the mental work for them, but most employers would trust the guy whole knows what the hell he’s doing first.

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

*who

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

College educated whites are still pretty based, damn!

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

Most employers will just hire whoever is cheapest. If that's a team of Mexicans with a white boss instead if a white guy, no one will care except the white guy without a job.

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

I wonder how it would look broken down between STEM and non-STEM given the humanities are essentially ideological indoctrination

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

no one will care except the white guy without a job.
If its a particular boss you are thinking about, they dont care unless - oh you know - the mexicans start moving into their neighbourhood.

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

They literally cannot into infrastructure/heavy equipment, it's the only trade unanimously dominated by whites.

Ah, so you understand your children are irrelevant slaves and pawns to the megacorporate Jew. Good job mate ya really aced life.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

Not really. My uncle won’t hire Mexicans cause he knows you can’t trust them. Go to a construction site you’ll be surprised at how many aren’t mexican. Meanwhile if you look out for any simple manual labor, like roadside work, you’ll see almost all Mexicans. There’s a clear difference in intelligence demanded for the labor.

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

We aren't talking about my children because they wont be blue collar cucks, lol. Physical labor is the realm of the weak. I'm just looking out for you when i tell you to to hire people instead of working for people. My kids will be going to private school because i can afford it. And almost no one comes out of private school and does bitch work (your job). Im just saying, move up unless you want to be replaced.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

Depends on the type of hispanic

Cubans - half and half. They are either "real communism has never been tried" or they are so fucking pro-American that they shit red, white and blue.

Puerto Ricans - nigger-tier obnoxious fucks. Especially the ones that have that weird mix of Spanish and New York accents.

Mexicans - either hardworking or lazy as shit

Also, Hispanic women always go pear-shaped as soon as they get married. If they don't it's because they're cheating

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

Be like this guys uncle. Dont be a neet like this dude, be like his uncle. That's all I'm saying.

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

Mexicans are lazy

Where do you mayo boiis get this shit from? I thought beaners were taking your jobs?

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

simple manual labor, like roadside work
Untrue, roadwork is dominated by heavy equipment unions which have no spics. The spics do concrete work, which highways and major roads have a concrete base. Building a structurally sound road is relatively simple, the hard part is setting up the logistics of the construction and keeping everyone safe.

Ah, so they're going to be a manager of the local Taco Bell because we both know spics cannot into stem.

source: the zero human development contributions by Amerindians in Latin America.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

because Hispanics look like tanned Whites and not like different species.

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

2nd gen spics are the laziest fucks on this planet, 1st gen spics are good at yard work and concrete.

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

I guess we'll see. Odds are they'll be like their daddy and make 3x+ what you make while working less hours. Regardless, all blue collar work is for simpletons and you damn well know it. Stop being insecure about it.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Maybe it biased cuz im in CA but all the roadworkers are wetbacks here. My friend does construction though and he says all the guys he works with are white.

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

2nd gen spics are the laziest fucks on this planet,
You got prove?

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

We aren't talking about my children because they wont be blue collar cucks, lol. Physical labor is the realm of the weak.
You cant seriously be that sheltered! "Blue collar" do many jobs we take for granted. Sure might find the snobby ones that wont come to your place as you live in a "poor area" (good 'ol thot mummy's boys) but they would get your chestnuts out of the fire and may even make a friend.

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

Dude looks white to me

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

My mom does substitute teaching and when she goes to the MS and HS classes she is instantly redpilled on their mentality. These kids know their parents are pickers too and came here with nothing, but they think the government should give them free college, free healthcare, free food, free everything. Fuckers won’t work for shit and they’re not smart enough to deserve anything for free.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

I live in Washington and work in the field and can confirm they are doing roadwork but it's strictly the concrete flatwork. They're all 1st gen spics too.

Just anecdotal evidence from personal experience. I am sure we could go through statistics but it really isn't worth the time.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

I just love young white girls so much. I want to marry a literal 18 year old (am 32)

Attached: girl-at-beach.jpg (74 KB, 564x752)

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

All women want the BWC
No they want money and social status, which is something white men have - or at least had historically - more than shitskins.

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

I could train a monkey to build a road. You can learn to build a house, lay concrete, tile and carpet, all in less than a day on jootube. Stop pretending your work takes any intelligence. If you are working for a blue collar company and not running it, you're probably <90iq.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Get out the house life is not Jewish propaganda promoting black men with white women I live in a very liberal area and I still rarely see race mixing, yeah I going to see a little bit more of it because of brainwashing but overall it’s still very little

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

You are an idiot and your children really are doomed. This country will probably capitulate before they are even given a chance, can't support all these spics.

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

No you cant train a monkey to build an urban road and redirect traffic and it just shows that you lack understanding which you compensate by vanity.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

The reality is that white women are THE MOST race loyal when it comes to marriages.

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

When the country capitulated you will be the first to go. In a merit based society, blue collars are the lowest and easiest to replace. If you're white and doing physical labor, you're an embarrassment to the race.

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

Because Christian capitalists are subhumans with lowest IQ programmed to fulfill Jewish apocalypse.

USA AID to Africa:
usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1869/USAID_FY2019_Budget_Fact-sheet.pdf
DEVELOPMENT AND HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE BUDGET
The FY 2019 President’s Budget for the State Department and USAID is $39.3billion

oig.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/2018-10/fy19-comprehensive-oversight-plan-102018.pdf
U.S. FUNDING FOR PROGRAMS IN IRAQ AND SYRIA
The DoD’s $69 billion OCO funding request for FY 2019 includes $15 billion for OIR.

jordantimes.com/news/local/us-endorses-1525-billion-aid-jordan-additional-250m
Mar 31,2018
US endorses $1.525 billion in aid to Jordan, with additional $250m

LEGALS:
Employment status of the Hispanic or Latino population by sex and age
[Numbers in thousands]

bls.gov/cps/aa2016/cpsaat06.pdf

Feb. 2019
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t03.htm

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower
Republican
Eisenhower told District of Columbia officials to make Washington a model for the rest of the country in integrating black and white public school children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_We_Trust
President Dwight Eisenhower on July 30, 1956, declared "In God We Trust" must appear on American currency.

Attached: Pope-Francis-cuck-porn-film.jpg (595 KB, 1024x688)

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

I dontbcare who you are, you touch my wife I will FUCKING KILL YOU! I dont care what color you are! I have guns, you touch my wife I will fucking DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FAMILY YOU BITCH ASS BEANER!! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

Sounds like Juan might already be in that one.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

Haha, without whites like me building your infrastructure you will be throwing your shit wipes in a trash bin and heaps of other problems. Latin America is notorious for their dogshit infrastructure.

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

Oh wow personal experience

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Honestly, I don't even care your shitty life choices will make the demand for my skills go up and secure my childrens place in the caste. Provided it really is just a slow roll to spicdom or if this mass immigration to white countries is societal manipulation to get whites to unify and support extreme solutions.

In the end, I still win and you lose.

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

Lol. Pathetic. So sad you're working for some jew doing work a retard can do. Do you work with a lot of retards? Be honest. I know a lot of cities are training the mentally handicapped to be 'self sufficient' by training them to do construction, welding, laying pavement, etc etc

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Kek, snownigger minority when?

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

doing work a retard can do
spics can't do it
trying to convince me him making spiclets isn't a mistake

I am running out of brainlet memes my guy

Attached: 1555626875599.jpg (50 KB, 960x516)

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

Low IQ spics do it, low iq poor whites do it, retards do it. All the same. Low IQ will be replaced regardless of race. Sorry, no free pass for whitey.

James Morris
James Morris

You white boiis are weird fucking species. You guys feel threatened by everything. Like you deserve everything.

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

t. psychopath
Half of Jow Forums. The other half are schizos.

John Parker
John Parker

I don’t think you understand that chart. It shows that there are slightly more white man/spic woman than the reverse. 22% of overall mixed marriages are white guy/spic girl, and 20% are the reverse. It also shows that spic men are getting cucked almost as hard as asian guys.

It shows that white men win 4 out of the 5 in the chart:

White/Spic - white men win 22-20
White/Asian - white men win 11-4
White/Multiracial - white men win 7-5
White/black - nigger males win 7-3
White/injun - white men win 2-1

And that’s just counting total marriages. It doesn’t take into consideration the overwhelming success of white man/ non-white women marriages, vs the abysmal failure of white women with non-white men not including asian men.

White men don’t just marry out more than non-white men, they generally get the cream of the crop of the black, asian, spic, women. Niggers and spics who marry white women are generally are getting the absolute bottom of the barrel white women, unless they’re rich celebrities or something.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

Fucking this, we are the hybrid vigor of mixed races, the American Bully of the canine species, and we are not mongrely we are hybrids! Castizo proto masterrace!

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

The problem with your theory is those low IQ's do not simply go away. You better build a big ass wall around your house because they will come for you, you still lose I can go to undeveloped land and sustain my family with my skills. You're going to be stuck in your urban dystopia around the low IQ's you despise so much.

I am getting tired of winning.

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Castizos look like all other brown Hispanics. The people you describing are Criollos.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

White women mix less than all other demographics. Surprising, right? But you know what would be more surprising? If this wasn't a slide thread, like every other 'Why don't X/red pill me on Y' gay threads, so enjoy your holiday when the jannies ban you for breaking the stickies. :)

Attached: misceg.jpg (100 KB, 611x759)

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

They aren't white though, they're arabic. The Sephardim went there and brought Islamic rule using Muslims as a bioweapon.

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

White
Lol, even I'm considered white in the states.

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

You misunderstand what I mean by replace. We just hire you for pennies on the dollar of profit.. When you whine, we replace you with a low IQ spic or a retard. Then when they whine, we hire you (low IQ white) back. Then when you whine, we hire them back. You are an interchangeable profit machine.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

What if I am whiter than him, have light brown eyes and have straight semi thin but thick hair that grows long

I have a roundish face though not going to lie and a thin mustache and a thin beard (shave able but probably from spaniard ancestry too)

Thoughts?

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

hispanics are white

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

5$ says this memeflag is South American

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

Fuck man you discovered me
Lol that was actually my plan
Ah yes also this, many ignore the fact that there are many types of spices: Amerindian, mestizo, castizo, etc. And most of the white spice pairs consist of a whity and a castizo (aka someone with at least 75% European genes) so they don’t make it a race thing since they usually consider them selfs white
Oh yeah this too considering the “it’s not a racial thing between whites and Hispanics” topic. Most Hispanics (more specifically castizos) have nothing against right wing ideologies or white supremacists since as said before they usually consider themselves as superior to Indians because of their white heritage so it’s pretty common to see indifference or even support of Hispanics towards nazis.
Pic is basic castizo

Attached: 81F94DB4-D22B-4F5E-8D8F-4C0FE7F827A2.jpg (1.2 MB, 6000x3376)

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

For supposedly being white and high IQ you lack abstract thought.

If you have any doubts then you're not white.

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

Castizos are literally Quadroons though and usually look more brown or tan than white.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

I lost half my cousins to wetbacks. These were beautiful white girls and they slummed it with ugly fucking beaners. Like the kind you'd see looking for work at a paint store. Their children are all mongrels. What a fucking shame.

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

This is the average American spic who calls himself castizo.

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

First its because beaners want to be white things like "Mejorar la raza" are said prove that , it means "improve the race".
Some beaners look passable since they are a sliding degree of mutts so they are going under the radar at first glance and its beaners going specifically after White Women heard it many times from mexican males they want to marry a White girl its seen as marrying up and that mexican women are too crazy. Its desperate roastie white girls about to hit cat lady stage dating beaners and there is a never ending supply of beaners allowed to invade to pollute the dating market.

Now other part is White men are being chased and getting venus fly trapped by beaner women by a even larger degree then White women , the beaner women are more likely to look fuckable and White women are having direct competition with the castizas. If you are a decent looking White male that can speak Spanish you can marry any goblina you want.

Attached: beaner-no.jpg (203 KB, 836x1080)

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

Back to work goyboy.

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

I doubt it. I'm Hispanic and see more the other way around. I'm from Texas.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

Das a man

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

Has your goblina morphed into a refrigerator physique yet?

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

Because Spics were all ready bleached extensively by European men to the point where native ancestry on the male line is almost non existent.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Being sincere with you only chino, castizo and español are reasonable people, the rest are fucking morons

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Why? You fix refrigerators on the side?

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

Schizo Jamal.

Everybody point and laugh.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

Saved

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

Big Hispanic cock you white faggot.

William King
William King

No junk to be found in those trunks

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

oh c'mon man I'm just having these small doubts because I was placed in this arbitrary system of hispanisization. But I am light skinned af (still tannable though like southern euros), light brown eyes almost hazel like, not short, have a european phenotype face but has some small indio phenotypic traits. I just have trouble but I feel I would be considered white.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

No, not so much Arabic but moore North African. So... African... but not Negroid. They can be black but still Caucasian like Egyptians... or 'Moorrito'. Just like those hamitic... whatta ya call em?... Berbers,,, thats right!

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

by the way mexican men don't ask wanna date white women and there moms even tell them not to because they're dirty and untrad

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

mexican women are too crazy
Cool story white boii. White women are fucking trash

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

Pfff you must be some indio Correa supporter to believe this bullshit

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

..what?

William Roberts
William Roberts

I am going to be honest with you bro as long as you stand up for whites and spread the truth about the spic menace I highly doubt anyone is gonna throw a fuss about you rolling with us, unless you are unironically le 56% larper.

I could, I was a Engineer for a fishing boat fleet when I was younger.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

Dude my dad is a pure white German arian and my skin is as pail as paper, I’m probably whiter than you amerimutt

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

I'd attribute this to people claiming hispanic heritage on flimsy grounds.
the normies have been taught that being 100% pure-bread white is "boring".
And of all the possible ethnicities to credibly claim, hispanic/latino is the easiest.
Additionally, Americans are routinely confused between nationality and ethnicity, hence all the whining over Trump's border wall with Mexico (a country) being racist

David Cox
David Cox

God no wonder people back then became commies. Fuck kikes like you.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

Spaniards are white you nigger.

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

Okay nice then im all for that and im not le 56% lol, I havent took a DNA test but I am white and not a la creatura.

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Come to North America then bro, the only place left for whites to make a stand on this continent.

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Low IQ whites trying to ride on the coattails of our ancestors is no different than nogs getting affirmative action.

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

those % are all fucked up kek

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

You're Hispanic. Light skin White looking Turks still see themselves as Turks.

Attached: Ataturk..jpg (170 KB, 788x443)

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

You got me.

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

Nigga ur confusing castizos with mestizos

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

Chola anchor babies are more untrad than any white girl and seem to date and fuck niggers more often.

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

Yeah no, thanks for the offer but I will stick with Germany, it’s the county where I was born after all.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Depends how white they are.

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

flag
Just as I'm willing to believe that the 53% goblino is a meme we have one of these threads and all of the artifices and machinations are laid bare.
The second there was a hint of approval around a non-white alternative, half the Americans on this thread start aggressively rebranding

Attached: 1556046579995.gif (1.46 MB, 768x885)

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

aww did I hurt the retarded shitskin feelings reminding you are a subhuman, beaners are parasites and you all look like over filled garbage bags get over it.

Attached: beaners-no-3.jpg (191 KB, 500x560)

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

The guy in that pic looks white to me.

1. White men marry hispanic more than the other way around. It’s not lopsided like wm/gook or bm/wf.

2. Many “hispanics” are either all or mostly white. Most white women who are with them are with the lighter ones, unlike white men who date the real cream of the crop beaners (low energy Jeb.) I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of those little burrito eating shitskin guys with a white woman.

3. Hispanic men usually don’t prey on depressed, low self esteem club rat white women the way niggers do to all races of women. Some do, but it’s not on the level of niggers.

4. Even the shitskin hispanics are mostly descendants of euro white men and brown native females.

5. White men generally have an interest in spic females, and some see it as a trade off. Unlike with niggers, whose females most white men don’t want.

6. Based on my having worked with beaner men at jobs in my younger years, alot of them are likable guys. I’d honestly rather my sister marry one and pop out some light brown babies with white mitochondrial dna rather than what she’s done. Which is waste her youth with white guys who never settled with her, and is now seems to be heading down the miserable path of the roast.

But whites and spics can be powerful allies against the nigger and jew menace.

Attached: F1B6C7B2-1491-4382-A31C-1BDA098A3410.jpg (21 KB, 450x319)

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

Tells us your family background.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

AHAHAHAHA

John Powell
John Powell

The lil beaner boys are very butt hurt in this thread too obvious.

Attached: wetback.png (33 KB, 907x551)

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

I rather poorer whites suffer than help them.

T. Anglo WASP

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

I've never seen a Hispanic male with a white woman other than larger women with younger men. Usually, it's a Hispanic woman with a white man. The parents encourage this too, they want their daughter to have white looking children

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

How white would you say this lady is?

Attached: Eva-Longoria.jpg (86 KB, 820x492)

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

The 53% goblino meme is a meme in the sense that it is an inflated % and the situation is much worse.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

This is actually correct, lol.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

He has no loyalty, he bred a goblina and made little spiclets

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

It’s pretty simple: by below 75% European genes the hair of the person will still resemble the on of Amerindians, by over 75% it gets waves because the european blood is stronger

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Should I KMS then
Yes but Mexican immigrant mothers dont see the hypocrisy in themselves and their whore daughters but spoil their sons to the point of wanting them to have a clean virgin woman and they see white women now with modernization as somehow worse than chola anchor babies that are whore fucking niggers for drugs in ghettos.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

O look another beaner trying to use jew rebranding of "muh white shitskin" as a ok to pollute Whites with you dysgenic bottom feeders.

Attached: beaners2.jpg (256 KB, 563x732)

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

True my parents are the living proof of that

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

AND THIS NIGGERS TOLD US SLAVS ARE NOT WHITE

Attached: 1323123516269.jpg (54 KB, 600x600)

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

My loyalty lies with those who are doing shit worth doing. Your employer, who hires you and the occasional retard to do the same work. The folks who lobby for my career. Those who contribute to medicine so you can wait longer to die. Those who contribute to human development so we might become a trans-planetary species. Sorry that I dont care as much about those born with extra chromies and those who might as well have. That's eugenics my friend.

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Damn right they were. Just like the Egyptians were actually black.

Attached: 058177E6-0F76-42ED-A4DB-60BA2ABBB81D.png (590 KB, 1200x630)

Cooper Phillips
Cooper Phillips

Confirmed retard. Whites are the only groups whose poor still have potential because its been shown time and time again the depression era being one where poor Whites helped create a golden economy. All the reformed prisoners are White. You making excuses for why you like to betray Whites has earned you a go kill yourself.

Attached: 1547977617553.png (103 KB, 500x401)

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

believes in eugenics
breeds a spic
lmaoing at your life dude

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

Just how white are you percentage wise and are both you're parents from Latin America or are you half white American?

Attached: Vincente-Fox.jpg (78 KB, 255x301)

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

Hmmm... well she obviously still has the black Amerindian hair and eyes. Her hair also looks very thick another clear Amerindian signal. But one can notice some small waves, that’s european. But the face... there are many clear Amerindian features: the small nose, the cheeks, the eyes are a mixture between Indian and European. Fuck man why does she have so much makeup and that fake than I can’t tell much about her skin color. But from my overall analysis she definitely isn’t castiza but she isn’t a full mestiza either... I would say she has between 60 - 65% european genes. She kinda looks like my mom desu

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

not white enough to stay imo and her behavior pretty much proves this

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Poors of a colors are worthless. If you're poor in 2019 and living in America, you are a non contributing member of society. If you're white and poor in 2019 in america, you're an embarrassment to the race.

The dude who calls me a race traitor is mad cuz I told him to start hiring people and stop working for someone. Its pathetic.

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

Well my dads side is all pale white and his sisters have blue eyes and so do my cousins from that side, sucks my dad didnt get blue eyes leading to me not getting them either. He is of high caste lineage and that part of my family owned businesses and were rich in Mexico. Very little to no mixing with indios done, if any was done it was way back then and has been bleached.

Mothers side is where I get the variety from I guess, white tan skin, and I have a theory my grandpa had some ashkenazi jew in him (I know). But hear me out. That could lead to my DNA having Eastern European in it, and he had the blue green eye gene (which is found in ashkenazi), also my uncle says my great grandfather was Hungarian and they emigrated to Mexico due to the genocide or something of that sort.

I know very little of my background and this is all I habe gathered so far.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

Why do Anglos seem to hate their race so much based on classicism? Other Races and even other Whites would at least stick up for the working man or common man.

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

Both parents are from Latin America, but read
to grasp where I'm coming from.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Because its embarrassing to have to be associated with these people. Imagine standing next to a homie with an extra chromie and trying to defend his existence. You can't.

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

percentage wise I would honestly put myself at 65-70% but Ive been bleached so the indio traits have vagued

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

The jap is right

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

ashkenazi jew
Also, I doubt blue/green eyes are a strictly ashkenazi trait as my eyes are blue on the outside and green in the center.

Attached: 1554638276678.gif (836 KB, 149x181)

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

She's 70% white. The rest Indian and tiny bit black.

Aiden King
Aiden King

Anglos are the spiritual Jews.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

im not fully sure im ashkenazi though lol, just a theory due to my grandpa having been highly schizophrenic and neurotic, being a druggie with low impulse control and very meticulous and intelligent sociopath wise, and his last name having origins possibly with ashkenazi jew (Felix not spelled with a little squiggle) which in im hope im wrong in this one. Yes but his eyes were the left one was blue and the right one way green it was a defect found in jews

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Heterochromia

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Pfff lmao dude if your trying to prove your white you are so lost. I’m castizo and my dad is a blond, blue eyed, white, tall German arian and my mom is half castiza half mestiza. Oh man in the best case your castizo and in the worst your a fucking mestizo
Oh fuck man you just confirmed it your a fucking mestizo

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

Have you ever done a DNA test?

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

NIGGER I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM OKAY IM GUESSING I COULD BE LIKE 80% WHITE OKAY IM. JUST HUMBLY GUESSING WHITENESS I DONT WANNA THINK IM WHITE AF AND THEN BE AN INDIO SPIC IRL

AND GO ON THINKING IM WHITE AF

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

No I have not

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

White guys always get the best.

Attached: 0BB136C3-0877-4EB0-A7D1-ACB0B56F8CE1.jpg (44 KB, 720x480)

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

black
That explains a lot. It just requires one time that your bloodline burns the cola and ur fucked for eternity. Indian genes are bad but nigger genes... oh boy you can’t outbreed that shit. Also 70% isn’t enough to be considered a castizo, one needs at least 75% so she is definitely a mestiza

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Half castizo-mestizo people are called Harnizos people who are 60 something percent white. If your mom is 60% white and dad a German than your probably 80% white.

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

what is rounding

implying caste percentages arent just arbitrary placeholders

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

Ocasio is a 6/10 at BEST.

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

Its always women who go for the other tribes, men usually stick to their own. No wonder why back then people use to beat their women. Fucking bitches

Easton Long
Easton Long

being over the castizos
plus having some German heritage which is arguably the best white heritage

Nice
Now I just need to find a noble white gf and bleach my bloodline to 100%

Attached: 2C1D088E-0A13-40BE-AA11-56AA52195D10.jpg (58 KB, 1000x1461)

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

Well I'm just estimating. You should take a DNA test just to make sure. You could be lower, maybe even higher.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

BOOM. Mindblowing. Also True.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

Its true, I'm Hispanic. But I don't pretend to be White.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

Ok dude how about this, we post pictures of our hand and let the threat decide which one is whiter
Nah I’m not gonna give my DNA to your government. Also being sincere with you I highly doubt I’m 80% white. My skin is very light but my eye color and hair color are from a light brown so I’m sure I’m at 75% but I think I’m under 80%

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

Attached: 1517596763354.png (56 KB, 1104x872)

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

Do it though. It'll finally settle things. I'll do it in the Summer.

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

Some slavrat
Eww get out of here you fucking Untermensch don’t you have a civil war to fight in your shithole or something?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit