Why don't whites care about hispanics taking their women...

Why don't whites care about hispanics taking their women? I'm not talking about here on Jow Forums but irl I always hear white guys bitching about coalburners and being disgusted with white girls hooking up with blacks or muslims, but they couldn't care less about her fucking Juan.

White guys will even get more upset by a good looking white woman dating a asian or pajeet than a hispanic guy. What gives? Hispanic-white marriages are the most common interracial marriage in America but nobody cares.

Attached: 0fec786d5a69f7226cfce074ed52d2bc[1].jpg (470x640, 83K)

Hispanics are halfway to being bleached.
BTW it’s WM/HF that’s most common. White women race mix less than any other ethnicity.
All women want the BWC

Attached: 2B6490F9-7090-40C7-A4B3-DE0C2C09ADEA.jpg (540x720, 59K)

cause most Jow Forums users are Hispanic who pretend to be white on the internet

This also spics are part Euro anyway

look at her open fly

They take the left overs usually

>White guys will even get more upset by a good looking white woman dating a asian
Why would we?

Attached: 1555074723190.jpg (2452x2278, 889K)

because it doesn't happen , if anything white men are blowing loads in latinas

>t. texan

Hispanics (people from spain) are basically white. Juan from home depot is a latino, central american, whatever, but not a spic. Get this right people, this shit matters.

none of what you said happens, you're a spic just trying to bait normal humans into accepting your kind.

never trust a person with a U.S flag when it comes to these dirty people

Just one more generation, one more child, and my line will be fully bleached.

Attached: realwoj.jpg (515x600, 51K)

too busy being neck deep in teenage latina pussy bro

Because Mongoloids from South America are closer related to Europeans than Negroids and Hispanics are half European anyway. Many of them look white. A woman attracted to what looks like a white man, and has at least some genetic lineage to back that up, is not mental illness. A white woman trashing her genetics with a negroid is either mental illness or more likely desperation due to being a fat ugly white.

if they're spanish-tier criollo white then they're fully european
it's niggers and gooks that produce half-white franken-kids

>This is why lmfao.
>They blow loads in each other cuz muh immigrashun. Its been happening for a long time op. Cowboys to settlers and what not.

Attached: C2483D6F-C9C0-4D80-8903-F1A57959A3D2.jpg (399x385, 44K)

even women understand this and that's probably why the racemixing distribution is the way it is

1. Most the Hispanics I see with white girls are of the lighter taller variety. The more Indian looking ones are typically manlets and date other spics.

2. Hispanics who date white women don't have a race complex about it. Niggers despise whitey while lusting after white pussy. They see fucking white women as some racial fetish. Go on any black orientated forum and see what they post about white women, nothing but "MUH DIK". Asians and Indians also obsess over getting white girls and make it racial. Hispanics that date white girls don't care about race and probably don't even think they're in an interracial relationship. Also they don't care about latinas dating white guys.

The alt-right is a Hispanic movement.

Attached: SZamMno.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Stop whining and go out of your house for once and start talking to females. Not that hard.
Grow a set if you are brave enough.

Attached: latinababe.jpg (540x960, 57K)

Nobody cares. If they’re with some shitskin they’re not really “our” women anyways. We’ll keep the pure aryan princesses and let niggers take our throwaways

She looks Asian

There’s a big difference between a Hispanic and some shitskin Aztec.

Jesus. Trophy wife.

nearly non-existent
if it does happen its probably going on in texas
which is a cesspool of subhumanity anyways, so nobody fucking cares

Also get the fuck out of here you fucking wetback, this isn't even fucking politics just race-baity bullshit. You're not fucking American.

Saged and reported for general retardation due to indio admixture and a 90% corn diet.

Mestizoids have been trying to whiten themselves ever since they realized being indio meant not being able to be above 5'3", digest most foods, or compete physically and mentally with literally anyone. That's how you get Chile and Paraguay. It doesn't work.

My destiny...

Attached: these eyes.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

Im only 1/8th navajo fuck you im white

TAKE ME TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22K)

Because it was foretold that the emergence of the true master race is coming. Who are they? The criollo/castizo caste will inherit this earth. Step aside white boys, your masters are here.

Attached: 1555651851581s.jpg (103x125, 3K)

Probably because 90% of the time it's a white guy fucking a hispanic, brown, or Asian girl. White guys are a step up for most of the world's women, especially socially. It's incredibly rare comparatively for white women to end up with blacks or hispanics and in most cases they're women that few want anything to do with.

This, unironically

when I click on your image, I don't get a zoom
you are a fucking bitch

BLACK BULL

lick my boots white boy

Cope
Hispanics and blacks are almost equal or even greater at fucking white women

White women have low sexual market value. All the white chads want brown girls.

Attached: 43.png (1080x1350, 894K)

Most users on this site are spics. Both from the US and South America.

Attached: 86875643.png (447x856, 472K)

Weak whites will be culled and be genetically forgotten.
Strong whites will Balkanize and leave a mark in history.

I do. The beauty of living in a "diverse" city is that all the shitskins and chinks want a white guy to fuck

>all these (((American))) flags claiming (((half-European))) ancestry

The whole fucking reason Trump is in office is to keep you mutts out and the racial demographics in our favor.

Attached: 5768345763.webm (480x270, 98K)

Boycott isreal. Don't buy diamonds. Vote for opponents of apac.

this but unironically

I was not ironic, but ok.
The north west calls us. Leave the weak whites and 3rd world behind to crumble while we form our own.

For amerimutts this is more true than you would expect

Attached: pati_jinich_3_photo_credit_michael_ventura.jpg (850x400, 53K)

I don’t care because they’re already half European and will be bleached within 1-2 generations.

Attached: 85876.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

because i usually like being single

plus i kinda want a fellow dude

>bleached

Attached: 1541565598989.jpg (923x1024, 162K)

Some of them are also muzzies pretending to be white.

>retarded comment to the point of being bait

Hispanic means someone who speaks Spanish. Spaniards and Latin Americans minus Hues and Caribbean people are Hispanics. Spaniards are not Latin Americans though for obvious reasons.

Hispanics = Spaniards/Latinos
Latinos =/= Spaniards

Attached: incredelous.gif (500x500, 197K)

Surprisingly true. I grew up around spics and young latina women (early teenagers) fuck significantly older dudes so commonly you wouldn't believe my anecdotes.

Attached: brown_future.png (750x584, 552K)

The 1/4 indian resonates with me. I too am sick of life

Attached: no humanity.png (416x474, 326K)

citation needed

For all you spics on here who wonder if white people would accept you, if you look like this guy in OP you're white. If not, you're an Amerindian abomination

its better to mix race with a mutt white Spaniard Indian, then a nigger.

it depends on the hispanic, if it's an indo shit it's a thing, if it's a guy that is 90%+ white is different

depends, if the women has high white admixture, more than 80% that sure, if she is an indio subhuman shit with epicanthic folds that looks like a southeast asian subhuman than no, it's the same

I'm whiter than the dude in OPs pic, light brown eyes, also have red tones in my facial hair

because i date their women

2real

Because the only white women that take them are the dried up 40 year old SJW’s that can’t find a real white man to love them. They settle for a taco nigger half their age who’s only looking to gain citizenship, effectively bleaching the US Mexican population.

Attached: 214EC9E2-7EBE-4D43-A5AC-058C6593FC02.png (800x533, 217K)

this. just like the shitskin beaner OP.

good for you, that means you are white, you have overwhelming white admixture, unfortunately most people on Jow Forums are retarded and think that hispanics are all indo shit or they think they are all basically white, the reality is that there are both, more indio and mulattos than white but still there are white people

Congrats.

Thanks fren
>unfortunately most people on Jow Forums are retarded and think that hispanics are all indo shit or they think they are all basically white, the reality is that there are both
True, Americans get this more than Euros
But both like to shittoss because It's funny as hell sometimes

If you're white you fit into the pre 65' immigrant pool and I don't mind saving the whites from the Amerindian hell hole that is Latin America. However the Amerindian castizo/mestizo are a disease.

of course mestizo are a disease, they are not white
and they are the majority in south and central america

>However the Amerindian castizo/mestizo are a disease
Agreed

Because the "hispanics" white woman pick are highly white mixed, tall attractive males.
White woman don't give a shit about your average fat, short, slant eyed, brown skin Paco

I'm honorary.

What the fuck were we even talking about. I'm distracted.

Pretty much. Most Jow Forums users I’ve met IRL have not been 100% European. Even the ones that are white still look like goblinos somehow. I swear I’m the only white man left on Jow Forums.

>I swear I’m the only white man left on Jow Forums.
Then you must not be /home/ yet

Dude did you see that pol milk picture. Like 90% beaners some asian and some white guy

because latina bleaching creates pic related.. not more slants or negros

Attached: 1548151254.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

>White woman don't give a shit about your average fat, short, slant eyed, brown skin Paco

exactly, white women rarely pick the average hispanic, aka indio slanted eye subhuman
they pick the ones with most euro admixture, even the guy OP posted looks 80% white or more

thats because south americans are originally asiatics who crossed the land bridge.

it depends, is the latina a mestizo indio with slanted eyes, or is she almost white?

exactly, the average indio mestizo looks like a south east asian goblin

Us latino men are the best of both worlds. The swagger, aggression, masculinity of the black man. The sophistication and class of the white man. White women love our deep passion for life and love making skills. We live for love.

no, white women love the elite latino men, that happen to have a lot of white admixture, white women don't give a fuck about the average hispanic, aka a mestizo indio with slanted eyes

It doesn't matter. White men are on their way out, us latino men are having their way with your women. Thanks I guess.

You want an anecdote? There aren't that many spics around here, but my parents used to be acquaintances with a spic family when I was a kid. I have blond hair and blue eyes and their latina daughter would basically caress and hug me and say how we would get married one day and have babies whenever they visited each other. We were only 10 years old at the time. Latinas crave white dick. it's no joke.

no, the opposite happen more commonly, it's latina women that love getting their wombs colonized by european men

It doesn't matter either way. Latino parents are happy as long as their grandkids are bleached. Personally think whites should stick with whites.

Does anyone notice whites and Hispanics have different hair? It’s kind of hard to explain but basically whites can have wavy hair but Hispanics never do. Hispanic hair is just really straight but sort of looks static. Just look really closely at the next Hispanic guy you see.

They have asian hair because they're descendants of east asians.

Got my mestistiza knocked up for the 3rd time. Non race mixers are the weak. White men are smart and suicidal. Latinas are always happy and 5iq less. It's a good mix.

Racemixing with niggers is the most egregious form of throwing away your genetic legacy

I sort of consider the metric for race-mixing to be whether or not your kids will resemble you enough for the vast majority of people to assume it’s you kid. If some chick happens to have 12% indigenous DNA it’s not gonna matter that your kids have 6% indigenous DNA because they’ll look so much like you.
Just don’t burn the coal or fry the rice.

I agree. The future is latino. White guys have too much autism, some mestizo will level it out back to supremacy levels.

Kek I'm shagging a white twink.

Can you blame women?
Hispanic men are hot af

I grew up depressed and suicidal. Three long term white girlfriends all whores. Fucked a couple white sluts in between. Now I'm married making babies with a mestiza who would never cheat, does laundry and cooks most nights. She's happier than I've ever been. I bet it'll rub off on our kids too. Who cares if we aren't Einsteins, no one here is either. Life is good. The future is mixed. Just bought a larue ak btw and we're both good shots. Try and stop us. :)

I doubt the indegenous admixture made them more attractive. Aztecs were a civilization of manlets. It’s the Spanish genes coming out. Pasty anglo men who don’t work out are gonna be at a disadvantage to any man with Southern European DNA.

Spaniards like myself are the original white colonizers my deluded friend nobody cares except for your incel ass

heartwarming in a way.
not even lying

source

>he he he le based race mixing muh white women want mexicans

let you tell you faggot you want to know why I am here? because no white (woman in general) want me to stick my dick inside their slit... women dont want latinos or whites unless youre like a 10/10 chad.. they want negros. A latina literally turned me down yesterday and in other occasions to chase after her black bull. you know we may not be so different after all

Which one are you paco?

Attached: main-qimg-3a35183dc63a9cf64b9f1b2425c72d6e-c.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Attached: kiketalk.jpg (119x125, 4K)

>most common
You wish paco