Why are the jews forcing this forced meme?

All the youtube comments are fake as fuck by jew bots

youtube.com/watch?v=Mk8ee2F9iAc

Attached: paul jewseph watson.jpg (1026x798, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCrG7LsnbX-ihCUo2uD__5XA
youtu.be/cscP830j2KA
dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtu.be/TJwjWPd6ssE
youtube.com/watch?v=vrsKPK90DGE
youtube.com/watch?v=ABOellxIGsI
youtube.com/watch?v=9rBiq_smTbg
youtube.com/watch?v=9gJrhPH35BM
youtube.com/watch?v=VKEpDpJfE98
youtube.com/watch?v=79tobZ-YMNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NfQpUXlSJt0
youtube.com/watch?v=m4Jwu7rgzu8
youtube.com/watch?v=-VABAJOYHiY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffhw9jj8DSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you tell me rabbi

TOO MUCH WHITE POWER

>you tell me rabbi

STAHP IT!

youtube.com/channel/UCrG7LsnbX-ihCUo2uD__5XA

Attached: AIM jew clowns.jpg (582x798, 139K)

literally an old meme get good kid

How to grow a manly beard like that? Is there no hope for us beardlets?

Attached: amQTrVI.jpg (853x480, 31K)

(((Infowars))) promotes (((American Identity Movement))) then (((AIM))) promotes Clown World meme

obvious clown psyop is obvious?

Attached: aim jews infowars.jpg (638x316, 39K)

youtu.be/cscP830j2KA

I don't think they are. 4chins are pushing it. The msm are here. Now they pick up on that shit instantly. Just like with the NPC meme. All your memes are going mainstream now within days bruhs. When before it took years. gg, Jow Forums is now social media. Something something all post satire etc.

LOOK HOW WE'RE OWNIN DA LIBS!!! KEEP PACIFIED!!! DEY SURE ARE TRIGGERED!

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1553013497047.jpg (3969x2953, 3.04M)

>4chins are pushing it
SO MOSSAD IS TRYING TO FRAME Jow Forums FOR THE NEXT MASS SHOOTING. TO CENSOR THIS PLACe. THATS. WHERE YOU WANNA TAKE THIS.

FUCK MOSSAD.

Christchurch - Mossad
Notre Dame - Mossad
Ireland - Mossad
Sri Lanka - Mossad
The Next White Nationalist Attack - Mossad

youtu.be/TJwjWPd6ssE

Attached: 1541775807145.gif (2089x800, 764K)

is there any legit evidence that its being forced by jews?

A ton, but Jews like you ignore the evidence and keep spamming.

THE NARRATIVE THE JEWS ARE TRYING TO SET IS THAT MEMES LEAD TO VIOLENCE AND MEMES SHOULD BE BANNED AND Jow Forums SHOULD BE BANNED.

This is why they keep posting mass shooter threads on Jow Forums. Mossad is planning another one.

Jared Holt, Tim Pool, Sargon, Steve Bannon, Posobiec, and so many more people are TERRORISTS.

Attached: 1540826702005.jpg (3551x2560, 2.85M)

can you share it please so i can verify, if not then you are the jew shill

Very likely being primed to a create a political movement then frame a false flag shooting in October after Joker comes out to immediately demonize the group as a terrorist organization.

someone started posting clown pepes on Jow Forums, and they made people laugh because of how innocent and inoffensive they were, and autistic anons started getting really triggered and butthurt because there was literally no messaging attached to it whatsoever. Just fucking clown pepes for no reason.

And then the greater meme sphere picks up on it and tries to turn it into some kind of cultural movement, and now there's people wandering around in public wearing clown outfits and stuff. I mean it's just too ridiculous

youtube.com/watch?v=vrsKPK90DGE

Attached: 1533131727026.jpg (679x427, 27K)

IVE POSTED A TON AND YOU IGNORED IT PROVING MY FUCKING POINT FAGGOT.

Attached: Israeli shills calling for violence.jpg (1438x1720, 1.08M)

you're literally a schitzo

It's a forced meme just like all the others.

Attached: ADL-Terrorism.jpg (2307x2476, 2.91M)

MILO and PJW have been making bank on Jow Forums memes for years now. So do others. Show your flag btw

Can you stop shilling this badly please? It is pathetic and cringeworthy

Remove flag you fucking faggot.
Any replies below this are bots or retards. Which are you?
Also, type Yeshua

the right is racist just accept it already. these memes are pathetic

Attached: 1539779330122.png (817x157, 28K)

>Why are the jews forcing this forced meme?
Everyone knows as soon as PJW talks about it, it's officially a dead meme

>the right is racist just accept it already. these memes are pathetic
NO. YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO CREATE YOUR OWN BOOGEYMEN BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO ATTACK.

YOU NEED IDENTITY POLITICS TO SURVIVE. THATS WHY YOU LARP ALL DAY EVERY DAY AS WHITE NATIONALIST FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF.

The ADL and the SPLC and AIPAC and every other group shilling here are terrorist organizations.

Attached: 1553962913899.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

Eat healthy fats/proteins (avocados, nuts), keep your face clean and washed, stay hydrated, fortify growth with castor oil

Part of it is genetics but this can help

no, youve posted some images, but theres no evidence, I mean if you want to make this believable at least doctor some discord tranny chat logs
the autism images you use prove nothing

Just noticed his jacket btw. I rest my case.

This is what I mean. You ignore the truth because you're only here to maintain the lies. Sloppy Job Mossad. When is the next false flag mass shooting? You gonna try to frame Jow Forums again? Maybe blame the memes? You think the public actually would buy that? Banning memes because they lead to violence? Holy fuck you zionists are MENTALLY ILL.

It's a zombie until the left spergs out about it which will likely happen sooner or later.

>Can you stop shilling this badly please? It is pathetic and cringeworthy

Attached: ryan_workout-800x430.jpg (730x430, 74K)

also this

And I thought I had seen maximum cringe. He's killing Pepe for good.

Attached: 1534267360426.png (1030x353, 190K)

Can you please get a job and unironically take your meds, Moarpheus? Where are your parents? IT'S TIME TO STOP!

>actually falling for this
Were you dropped on your head as a child?

I believe that because it's the truth and there's more screenshots of kike shills just like you.

Attached: 1544308793259.jpg (1285x2131, 1.99M)

get help you racist

youtube.com/watch?v=ABOellxIGsI

Zionism is White Supremacy

Attached: 1540288166198.jpg (2074x1626, 730K)

get help schizo, unironically.

I AGREE

Attached: 11955368-6894649-image-a-5_1554599060279.jpg (634x423, 35K)

Attached: 1528903282343.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

Jow Forums will slowly become exactly like the social media you're familiar with. The big scare has always been that they'll wipe it off the face of the Interwebz, but that's not the plan, they're going to Zucc it. Maybe later, maybe sooner but that's the plan

Dude they are actively associating false flag mass shooting events to censor the internet. They are not thinking long term. They are running out of time and thinking short term. This is why they are so desperate for another civil war on top of trying to spark a holy war. Israel is weak and alone.

I can't stand him. Absolutely every single video is rehashed shit that was discussed on Jow Forums days or even weeks prior to him uploading.

>Vaush the sex offender furry pedo communist
No thanks

Attached: 1555614249706.gif (500x290, 491K)

And I unironically believe that you are mentally ill and not a bright light bulb, Moarpheus. How is your bodily hygiene btw?

youtube.com/watch?v=9rBiq_smTbg
youtube.com/watch?v=9gJrhPH35BM
youtube.com/watch?v=VKEpDpJfE98
youtube.com/watch?v=79tobZ-YMNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NfQpUXlSJt0
youtube.com/watch?v=m4Jwu7rgzu8
youtube.com/watch?v=-VABAJOYHiY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffhw9jj8DSI

russian koch bros funded blaxit lul

>Jow Forums will slowly become exactly like the social media you're familiar with
Except it has always been a containment board. It's really better to keep all the honklers in one place. Too much censorship fractures the hive and it becomes much more difficult to surveil. The Egregore has already been leaking out since 2016 and a full zucc would only accelerate this process, a dangerous move given the current state of affairs. So long as the discourse remains relatively uncensored, those who stay will either sudoku or take the redpill. In the meantime, all of the refugees are annoying and fuck up the board but the end result is always the same. Nothing is beyond our reach. The real threat is bots becoming advanced enough to effectively sway consensus. To add on, it seems tactics have switched from trying to slide the board entirely to just maintaining control over the first few pages, bumping automatically to keep high quality threads slightly out of sight; But this only works on low level lurkers and posters that don't mind the catalog.

Attached: 1551574554396.png (500x454, 134K)

Good lord you are literally insane. You post this garbage all day everyday. You need to go outside and take a walk in the woods. Get some perspective on life dude. Damn

Because it’s good. Cuts through the bullshit like a hot knife through butter.

It’s very persuasive.

anyone else want to join me in committing suicide?

>forced meme

Attached: 1555941898946.png (605x635, 45K)

PJW isn't anti-Jew, so...

because the fag flag is ours now

Attached: phoi.jpg (650x467, 136K)

fucking faggot
he really does just rewrite other people's shit doesn't he?

fascists love to appropriate the lefts things

calling others schizophrenic online is a classic sign of hysterical pregnancy. Get help, unironically.

Attached: 1555111282088.png (720x480, 269K)

These clown memes are leftypol-tier shit.

And just like that the memeflag Jew was off to spam other threads.

aaa, an joo post, how refreshing

Pjw is mossad

It’s actually 100% genetic and nothing could help sorry beardlets