The 2000s was the last good decade

Everything went to shit after then. You could still make fun of faggots and call people niggers online. Crazy how the kikes have managed to change society so fast.

Attached: 1526254364090.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvb2e7fjoVM
youtube.com/watch?v=SQpQyJQm2Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Crazy how the kikes have managed to change society so fast.
9/11 til infinity

AND BEYOND

Attached: 6AC8385E-7F32-4C03-A994-B1E2BAE2DB28.jpg (1440x1080, 272K)

>2000s
>good

The rot had been spreading for a long time before it suddenly became very visible and obvious.

We’re going to Hell in a hand basket

>10 years ago 90's kids spammed countless 90's nostalgia memes
>"Everything got worse after the 90's"
>00's and now old enough to be a dominant demographic on the internet
>Now there is a new wave of 00's nostalgia
All decades are shit user.

Attached: Doomer-wojak.jpg (720x720, 97K)

absolutely

Yes I'm uncultured, but who's the girl on the left and are there nudes?

>he didn't watch AOTS or G4

>You could be openly bigoted
Are you new to this board? People on slur all the time.

>The 2030s was the last good decade. Everything went to shit after then. You could still choose to not enroll your child in mandatory pedosexual awareness classes and slavery reparations were still only $1000/yr. Crazy how the kikes have managed to change society so fast.

girl? shes at least 35 in that pic

This is the last bastion of free speech.

Lindsay Lohan still larping as Muzzie?

2000s was shit. It was culturally dead. Politically we were living in a ZOG empire.

Nah. Some are definitely shittier than others

God Lindsay Lohan was so hot then

I never stopped calling them niggers, kike & faggot. Stop being a faggot & say what you want.

Thats Ashley Tisdale and Lindsay Lohan.

>the 2030s was the last good decade. Everything went to shit then. Everyone in the white ethnostate was nicer and we were stoked we'd just won that war against New Wakanda

>2000s was the last good decade
Holy fucking shit, kill yourself you Zoomer fuck.
t. a fellow Zoomer who grew up in the 2000s

The 2000s sucked, the only good thing to come from the 2000s is Jow Forums and even that's debatable.

The 2000s sucked and you're clearly under 25.

Attached: 1546214587988.gif (400x280, 1.66M)

stop bro i made a meme like this before and it became true

It just feels like everything now is too centralized for anything to be enjoyable. I miss the internet from the 90s and the early-mid 2000s internet like Newgrounds and early Jow Forums. Everything seemed to change in 2007 or so.

Attached: 52331996_576000506233965_5633282837572762438_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Was actually the worst decade ever
>t. 35 years old

same age bro. it actually got better afterwards but then sunk back down again. the late 90s was a decline. 2000s was garbage. everything was all out of whack and internet was changing and technology wasn't as fast as we knew it could be and blah blah. shit fuck time

It all went downhill when Facebook exploded and all the
normies flooded the internet.

2004-2008 felt pretty good technology wise. The early 2000s were fucking awful. Music was awful. Movies were awful. It was like people were just doing the 90s but slapping Y2k on it and calling it the future.

>It all went downhill when Facebook exploded and all the
>normies flooded the internet.
this. The norms ruined the internet. 90s-2004 internet was the shit.

>this. The norms ruined the internet. 90s-2004 internet was the shit.

Attached: aohell.jpg (580x328, 53K)

I miss the old yahoo chat boards and when you could play games against other people on the games board. Chess was my shit

Candace Bailey, and no nudes. Shame since she has some nice cupcakes.

Attached: Candace-Bailey02.jpg (1901x1200, 184K)

2000s was gay because 9/11 fucked up traveling for all eternity. Late 2000s gaming was lit though

holy shit yes, back then i remember myspace was as normie as it got, then it all went to shit with fb overtaking it.

When the internet went from a place to meet anonymously with other people to camwhores, society started declining

97 was the last good year

Here’s something you don’t see anymore
>people on the internet not sharing their location and intimate details about their lives

fuck off zoomer

Attached: buzz-we-missed-the-truck-ere-not-aiming-r-the-29919431.png (500x506, 113K)

myspace managed to simultaneously contain all of the internet cancer in one location while also keeping the charm of internet 1.0 (people still "customized" their own myspace pages with stolen crap from the net)

The 90s were good, started declining after 9/11 but excelerated once the nigger king got into power. Now it’s all shit

80s were the best. 90s sucked.

what happened in 97

The 2000s were not good. They just weren't as bad as things have been this decade. Y2K was real. The world really was destroyed in 2000.

young lindsay is god tier

Attached: 1533371417617.jpg (227x222, 7K)

church!

Nah they were shit.

hell yea thats what it was bro, visiting your friends page and like animated wallpaper, loud music player on play by default, took forever to load their huge fucking profile.

This. Decent vidya.

OP, the political atmosphere was utter shit. Neocons, CFR, and AIPAC like organizations ruled with practically no opposition. The establishment attitude at large was, "you're with us or against us" except, we weren't championing righteous causes, our leaders were instead driving the country off a cliff. Just because certain parts of the frog weren't as boiled back then doesn't mean other things weren't astronomically worse or starting.

The 00s were utter shit

There was nothing special or unique about the 2000's. They were exactly the same as today except without all the political divisiveness and tech censorship.

CIA, facebook was the front

>leaf
at least try to put some effort into your shitpost

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (555x553, 44K)

Titanic sank

How does it go?
>ohnonono

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Yup it was like waking up and realizing you have really bad sunburn.

God I wish I was Weinstein. I would plow that ass

>The 2000s was the last good decade
seem like to me a start of nations of cowards too me

Attached: 004PatriotAct.gif (600x414, 33K)

>lit
found the zoomer

I honestly believe they made a miscalculation that they regret now.
Some of their big brains in charge have to know that it would have been better to ally with whites rather than go no holds barred at destroying us.

Attached: 1555717159268.png (336x485, 128K)

I think that was the year the movie came out.

You should have been around in the 70's. The entire world was Jow Forums

I make fun of faggots and call people niggers online all the time, a few weeks ago I called some obnoxious nog a nigger to her face at Home Depot.. probably not going to do that for a while tho lol 2000s was gay, it's way funner to fuck with people today, don't be a pussy

Jow Forums got cancer in 2007 and died. This is all a dream

4cgan was fun during 9/11

In what what do you mean?
When I watch movies from that time, it seems like people generally did what they thought was best and were less influenced by prevailing top-down forces.
The worst thing I see about modern times, like where I work is everyone acts the same. Like they are all being coerced into being NPCs.

>When the internet went from a place to meet anonymously with other people to camwhores, society started declining
that's exactly it. The second it's about blue checkmarks...it's gone.

We need to rebuild the net to be a place of anonymity. It unshackles the mind. It creates a better place for everyone.

I'll give you one chance to say "I was only pretending".
Better take it.

It’s because anonymity was king back then. Now this is the only place left where that rule reigns supreme.

i miss the old internet, I miss /b/ circa '06. even ytmnd back in 2004.

>How does it go?
toastyyyyyy

Tell me about it.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

crazy how much has changed

Attached: white women lack ass.jpg (1201x1800, 172K)

its a goddamn shame there were never leaked nudes of her during her prime.
pretty sure the only time i saw her tits was long after she was a blown-out busted old drug addict.

I'm going to let you Z faggots in on a secret, the 2000's was shit compared to the 90's, and the 90's was shit compared to the 80's.

I just mean the total lack of political correctness, and the ability to not give a shit about the feelings of others.

Example... November 1971. Roughly 1000 college students march in protest against the war. A bunch of construction workers see them. So what do they do. They wade into the crowd and beat the shit out of them will calling them hippies.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvb2e7fjoVM

Example 2... The VP giving a major FU to the media:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQpQyJQm2Mk

Example 3: The President talking about Bohemian Grove:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

Attached: Hard_Hat.jpg (300x300, 47K)

meant for

My disappointment knows no bounds

Great tits though

>Lindsy wasnt a used up ho yet
>g4 was still a thing
Dominica bro will you take me home

I enjoyed those time growing up

Attached: IMG_2797.jpg (730x1024, 411K)

morgan was a qt

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Gibs milkes and time

Attached: 1553222214106.jpg (1471x1024, 93K)

She ended up marring a billionaire

you just don't have a good grasp on history OP, you're probably just reaching adulthood

Gay marriage wasn't a thing then.
Family unit hadn't been wrecked completely yet.
Constant spying of us citizens wasn't a thing
Sure, some stuff was still bad but things did change after 9/11

Jesus fuck Lindsay Lohan was gorgeous before she lost her mind...

Imagine if someone had saved her from degeneracy, would she still look healthy?

I miss the original G4. I remember loving that shit when I was in middle school and it first came out.

Based

I agree. Obama's election in 2008 is when we went into overdrive into bizzaro world.

^dam this hit me hard...
God are you out there?
Come on man.. wtf

You can still do both of those things, user.

The process of protracted cultural warfare of Hollywood versus Civilization has been going on formally since the 1980s and the writing was already on the wall by the late 1960s.

no when they think of goyim they think of the white man before anything else

Absolutely abhorrent take

That's because they've managed to out-kike themselves... which is sort of natural when attempting to concoct and execute such a long term plan. You essentially can't account for all of the variables/dynamics and you end up making significant miscalculations. These miscalculations compound and recurse until you're ultimately your own worst enemy.

In all of the kikery, Americans have become immune and desensitized to the actions taken against them. Having no experience at the other end of the kikery, jews have formed no immune response. So, as it spills out into the world in buckets, it's started to infect and bring them down.

There are layers to reality both above and below.
The easiest person to fool is yourself.

Attached: tears_of_blood.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

more like the 80's fool