Why are more and more white girls repulsed by white men?

Why are more and more white girls repulsed by white men?

Attached: 1552395887661.jpg (743x1321, 213K)

Is that what you call a white girl? That looks like a dog.

Because of cucks like you

They're just not cool anymore

Fucking black guys is the new punk rock for them

Evolution

one white girl is basically all white girls if you think about it.

I'm a white male and even I'm repulsed by the modern white male.

cope

Surely it has nothing to do with Jewish TV, Jewish social media, Jewish destruction of the family unit, Jewish white shaming, Jewish white genocide, Jewish propping up of minorities as "better men," Jewish attacks against white men more than any other demographic.

Women cave to the strongest influence in their lives. That used to be family; now it's social media.

>more and more white girls
>posts the same pic that's already been posted a few thousand times
where are these more and more?

white men are seen as physically and emotionally weak compared to the black counterpart. Why white girls look at them like this is another story.

What causes this?

Attached: 1556001103259.jpg (1280x1272, 424K)

onions

This thread again? White females are the most loyal, and with race realism on the rise, that will only increase. All the while the women of other races will still be STARVING for white men. Jewish girls love bbc though

Must be easy to blame the Jews for all your problems. Take responsibility

>More and more

Dude, I've only been here since 2017 and I've already seen this thread and this exact picture supposedly providing evidence of "more and more", more than 100 times.

Because you keep asking why/how and not doing anything about it instead dumb sissy whye boi

i wish your are right. so I can get white gf. I have a lot of white coworker. 90% of them have white boy friend.

Why are more and more white men repulsed by white girls?

This. It just pissed daddy off.

White men are the most sought after commodity among women of all races. Your propaganda push is nothing more than shekel shuffling

Why do shills like you constantly spam this and the thread about black,brown,etc women not liking white men anymore? Are you paid to do it by one of numerous organizations? Are you from one of ''those'' sites like leftypol or some discord who think they are freedumb fighters against the big bad nazi's? Some random black,brown,yellow,etc that is asspained he lost his oneitis to some white chad? Im genuinely curious about the kind of person who thinks widely debunked demoralization tactics like this thread actually work. The people here are lazy so they just call you a faggot or a nigger. But they are all thinking the exact same thing. Who is this loser and when can i torture him and his family to death? Pray none of the people on here ever find out who you or your family are.

some people are fetishists that way
people who are healthy in the head are neither racist or obsessed with IR sex, they just talk to someone and smash if they are decent. I think ive been with every race at this point and while I like some more than others its retarded that I would limit myself to one

sums it up quite well

Attached: reason.jpg (999x923, 77K)

she looks disgusting, and will also be ugly as fuck in 5 years, looks like she's already scratching the wall

because they are smart

do you think if I asked nicely she'd let me lick her pussy clean after it's been filled with black cum?

she is swedish?

worst PsyOp ever

Twitter/Tumblr

Women want thick cocks not long cocks. Have you never poked a girls cervix while fucking? They do NOT enjoy that shit.

What’s the thot gonna do in 10 years when none of the niggers she fucks has a job ,or money? She’ll.
wish she wasn’t a race traitor when poverty stares her in the eye.

do you really need to ask why?

Attached: A1ekETn.jpg (480x543, 32K)

depressing, demoralizing, degenerate, and disgusting public suicide nigger cuck
nigger fuckee trash burns in hell

enforce the old anti-nigger laws
niggers, jail them all

deport the niggers back to aidsfrica
reinstitute apartheid for niggers

re-enslave the niggers
penectomize and neuter the niggers

bomb and shoot up niggered blacked
Holocaust 2: Demonic Niggaboo, X Y DNA edition

Attached: NIGGER BESTIALITY DEATH.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

Gamma behaviour

>posts another pic reposted a few thousand times over years
k so you have nothing, but good try sweetie

Imagine when they're old and married to a white guy and start thinking about how many black guys they fucked because it was the trend? They will probably say "good times back then".

because look how cute mixed babies are

Attached: Dx1f7DaW0AAsqoQ.jpg (961x1200, 150K)

if they look like that when young then I can only imagine what those creatures will look like when they're old or if even the most beta provider will take them