Be generation

>Be generation
>Want freedom to do drugs
>Fuck all other freedoms.
Why? Why are they this way? Why they the most pro-drug yet simultaneously pro-authoritarian generation to ever exist?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 1.26.42 AM.png (678x637, 314K)

Let them weed themselves out of the gene pool

sad news, worlds goin to pot

It’s all part of the programming, imagine a society stoned off their asses, defenseless,and speechless.

Its because "freedoms" like drugs, sexual degeneracy, and being able to act immature (AKA liking shit made for children) is used as a substitute for actual liberties like freedom of speech, the right to bare arms, etc.

Basically degeneracy is used to pacify the Goyim to make sure they don't awaken when their basic freedoms are taken away.

They lack the character to understand that uncomfortable freedom is better than comfortable slavery.

Which other freedoms? Let me guess, muh guns, right?

gas yourself carlos

Who cares? There’s enough based ones

>muh guns
This is literally the freedom that protects all other freedoms. Without it you're just a slave.

Dude weed lmao

Attached: 659C1452-E450-45EE-80A6-F72D7D51FB18.jpg (4032x3024, 3.26M)

Good. Better for my portfolio.

>muh guns
sure buddy

r8ddot tier shitpun
go back

never thought of it that way before

I don't understand how you can even begin to deny that guns form the foundation for freedom from government. Do you even know the history of your own nation? Without a way to protect yourself, you can't protect yourself. Seems pretty elementary to me.

Once you've done enough weed you'll literally stop caring about anything whatsoever

Pot advocates are using the legality of alcohol as a reason why pot should be legal. It is textbook slippery slope

One of the things I hate about these fucks is the fact that they're incredibly against cigarettes (especially in public places) but pro weed (also public places ok)

that's the same with any substance

>the freedom that protects all other freedoms
its done quite an awful job then

They don't need freedom if they're perpetually stoned. Once you get that SOMA, who gives a shit?

He's absolutely right.
The right to defend yourself with lethal force (guns) legally protects you to defend all other rights you might desire to preserve.
If you say otherwise, then take guns from cops, so we can go back to vigilante justice.
Also, some people want drugs because fuck the government getting into people's business. You can still make fun of druggies, but in the US, drug prohibition, especially without an amendment to the Constitution like alcohol prohibition, is unConstitutional and violates the rights retained by the people. Drug prohibition is just more steps of communism.

dude GUNS LLMAO

As someone who's still pretty young and is technically in Gen z, i feel like i can understand this pretty well
these faggots only work in short term solutions. when i was in high school, i never met anyone who saved up money for something important. everyone just wanted whatever shit apple product just came out. its kinda the same with weed. everyone just wants weed and other drugs unbanned and they havent thought much after that. please for the love of god do not give these assholes any political power

Who cares? Just more stupid fucks to add to the population. These people will be easy money and easy to control, even more so since they do not value real freedoms, rights or property like previous generations and are basically just brain damaged degenerate animals.

Use this to your advantage. Build yourself while the competition is weak.

Fine by me. It's all going to collapse anyway. If you retards were smart you'd be buying stock in all of this shit so you can buy land.

This. I’m in Cucknada and what you said is exactly what the debate was like.
May Legault save us all here in Québec

I think this is a good thing. It seems people between the ages of 25-40 are gonna be the ones to start tearing shit up and fixing this bullcrap. They'll just become our followers and pets. Probably bang a couple of their women on my way to war and on my way back.

the more people who smoke weed, the more people think. This will only lead to the destruction of the jew's monopoly on society.

you'll never be able to escape that horrid smell... great.

A drugged up populace is an authoritarian's wet dream.

Hang in there leafbro. Giving them enough rope to hang themselves with has always been the fallback plan

We’d end the drug war if we weren’t retarded. Huge waste of money. Let’s the retards die out and the next generation will learn to use everything in moderation. 90% of people on heroin prob would still be on pills or would’ve picked up subs and weened themselves off. Only people who have no actual understanding of drugs and think sniffing coke & shooting heroin are as equally bad & addictive for you disagree

Doubt it. People smoke without restraint, or should I say dont stop smoking. Gonna have a lot of health problems down the line for the non stop smokers and the ones who constantly smoke wax. Makes them dependant on the health jew later on in life.
Inb4 doesnt give you cancer

Weed is to Americans as Opium was to the Vietcong
Exactly
Based Brave New World reader. Were in a cross of that and 1984

Legalize weed, ban Alcohol.
Booze can be just as addictive as pot, leads to violence, greater potential for destroying a family unit, car related deaths, liver failure, makes your skin look like leather.

Attached: 1489624948723.jpg (640x480, 56K)

cause they are mindless kike puppets

Lol, youre even with guns a slave, a slave to the jews. Let that sink in.

I’d rather they smoke weed than cigarettes.

they have mixed kids.

Weed, alcohol, cigarettes, it doesn't matter. Never pick them up, it does nothing for you other than make you "feel" good, equivalent to a liberal welcoming muslim radicals to feel good, its just all in your head and at best makes you mentally weak.

Good, this will increase psychosis and then they will be on our side.

if you get psychosis from weed you were a nutcase to begin with. Same with people who freak out on acid.

>cigarettes make you mentally weak
Bruh, they're obviously bad for your physical health, but lets not pretend that 90% of science + math discoveries in the 20th century weren't fueled by nicotine.

>guns form the foundation for freedom from government

Sure... maybe a couple hundred years ago. But good luck trying to protect your "freedom from the government" with guns nowadays. This is just a pipe dream argument. What are you gonna do? Shoot some senators or a president you disagree with? Form a militia to overthrow your tyrannic government?

Protecting your home and your family against criminals - now that's a valid argument. But protecting your freedom from government? You don't have much freedom left anyway. Your government owns your sorry ass and there's nothing you can do about it, and no amount of guns will fix that.

found the smoker

I'm a vape autist now actually

you forget the Prohibition already?

And if you don't think it makes you mentally weak, just try to quit, surely it won't be that hard right?

what else do you expect, drugs are addictive
>inb4 weed is only psychologically addictive

Capitalism

I literally can't quit specifically because without nicotine math is twice as hard even after accounting for tolerance. Sobriety causes mental weakness

>Cucked German doesn't understand that here in the USA we literally still have anti-government militia's
Fuckin' kek Dieter. Better not get to rowdy or I'll tell your LE that you said a bad thing about Muslims and they'll throw you in prison for the next million years.

Tell me how is prohibition any worse then the war on drugs? Instead of American mobsters making money on booze, it's Mexican Cartel making money off pot. So your argument is for legalization?

Lots of shitty opinions in this thread. Weed has the potential to break the blue pill conditioning, it can cause different thought patterns, it can help lift the veil. Weed doesn't make people stupid, but a lot of stupid people love weed. It has a few amazing medical uses (lots of bullshit quackery too), its really just ridiculous to ban it and put people in cages and saddle them with criminal records for weed.

Literally
>muh dick

im saying the prohibition basically every male in america on board, not just some mexicans with a sketchy truck

The more you do drugs, the more your other freedoms are slowly subverted and taken away.

nearly everyone ive met with the bluepill perscription smokes weed, some of them have been for a long time. weed has nothing to do with your political opinion

>Muh z generation is based
my ass

Yeah it'd just be some sketchy white guys in a truck instead. That's the only difference you can come up with? The skin color changes.

because they're literally and unapologetically retarded
just like every generation before and after x was and is and always will be

Ah. Now I see what the plan for gen z is.

lol, sounds typical, I've heard the same general excuses from my colleges in various lines of work over the years. They always say it helps them concentrate, helps them work, relieve stress, ect, but everybody that doesn't smoke does the same stuff without. You just won't admit it is your brains addiction to the nicotine that diverts your focus, and once you satisfy it everything becomes clear again.
The funniest thing about it is that I never asked them why they smoke, but they always feel the need to explain themselves.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Yeah but there'd be *more* white guys

>Thinks Boomer Militias go apeshit on SHTF

LMAO.

More than 2 marijuanas = gulag

Alcohol is a more destructive drug than weed. That said, perhaps they should be on coke and speed, makes them even more angry and fearless.

Weed makes gay. My brother consumed it for twenty years, he is a childless part time tranny.

You can bet that those militias are on some watchlist, and as soon as they try to start any shit, they will be violently subdued. You're aware how much your government spends on military equipment every single fucking year?

Either way, I don't give much fucks about the gun laws in a country on another continent. If I had to decide I'd hand out free guns to every US citizen and watch the carnage fest from 5k miles away.

Whatever queer I know tons of smart educated red pilled pot heads. We smoke and get philosophical all the time. I turned 3 Bernie bros since the election.

Alcohol is at least the accelerationist of drugs, Weed is like neocohens or Trump, they fuck you slowly.

Spot on. The illusion of freedom is the best way to enslave someone

They're letting you sedate yourself in exchange for the erosion of your first and second amendments.
but like dUDE WEED BRo right?

fucking hell

In all articles that promote degeneracy they use photos of white people. What a “coincidence”.

Get a load of this faggot.

Yeah no they were definitely smoking weed on the Army base in Vietnam without a doubt. You got no clue.

Yep. Tattooed, pierced, strange dyed hair, drawn on eyebrows, weed smoking, race mixing degenerates. Much worse than millenials.

He was using the weed as a crutch for accepting his gayness.

Attached: 1555012550062.jpg (300x338, 42K)

No, he said weed makes him open for his female side. Its pure faggot shit like soi.

The US military is a literal scrap yard and turning into a paper tiger. The current budget is only enough to fully support what is currently being deployed while about 80% is just on life support.

That said, the boomer militias in the US are still a clown show, but not far off from most foreign armies, but don't take that as a compliment.

I smoke coz it gives me knowledge

Maybe they wouldn't have gotten their asses handed to them if they weren't rotting their brains with weed.

He's still using the weed as a crutch for his mental illness. Weed doesn't make people gay.

Makes little sense. Look weed makes you lazy and unproductive but alcoholism is much much more common even in countries where weed has been legal for years.

zoomers cant into comprehending responsibility

Attached: mike.png (320x240, 134K)

Because cannabis turns people into complacent slaves. That's why it's the choice drug of niggers and why the government and media pushes it so hard.

I think I know why
I have the feeling that the dudes in our generation aren’t really for authoritarianism but we aren’t leftist cucks either. It’s like we are more conservative on race/ cultural issues but that doesn’t mean we want nazis to come back since we appreciate freedom a lot. A essential part of why we hate the mainstream media is that they tend to censure free speech and we don’t like anything that goes against freedom. That’s why we are for the legalization of marijuana, for us more freedom is the best. That’s also why I think my generation is misinterpreted as the “most pro authoritarian” because we really aren’t, we are more conservative but that doesn’t has to do anything with liking authorities it has more to do with the pic

Attached: 9F856335-216B-4B5E-A66A-332F0005385A.jpg (693x1024, 162K)

It was once meant as substitute for polluted waters, they used beer in the congo wars. And in medieval times in europe. Its not necessary anymore, weed also not.

>Shoot some senators or a president you disagree with?
Yes.
>Form a militia to overthrow your tyrannic government?
Why not.
>government owns your ass
Government employees are human. Humans can be killed by guns. There more guns in America than there are people in both of our nations combined, Kraut, and no shortage of ammunition. As long as it's man vs. man doing the fighting, no technological or information advantage will frustrate an un-uniformed enemy who outnumbers you 10-to-1.

It's like your dumbass lineage didn't learn a thing from our exploits in the Middle East, or your own exploits in Russia.

They've convinced themselves of the blackpill.
>duuuude just let me numb the world out
Cowards

>everyone just wants weed and other drugs unbanned and they havent thought much after that
legitimizing an industry to make profit out of it without fear of prosecution is what comes after.

Brave New World becomes more real day by day.

Not real capitalism

Fuck off nigger. There’s nothing wrong with a glass of wine with dinner. Sorry you can’t control yourself around malt liquor but it’s not my problem you beat Shaniqua and wind up in prison.

And no one is ready to use their guns, so whats the point? A german ready to smuggle guns or buy on the black market is worth ten of thousand ameritards.

How much niggers killing whites everyday in the US? Germans genocided all niggers in their colonies for ONE action.

Instead they were given cigs with MAOI and drinking their livers to death while barebacking hookers and getting agent oranged

Because they're godless and drugs are witchcraft.

Potheads and weed culture is fucking degenerate. They’re authoritarian because gibs. They want a nanny state because anything else requires them being responsible for their own actions.