Im italian and im white

Fuck you.

Attached: 1555772750953.jpg (640x368, 43K)

t. Moor

T.chang

THIS

ANYONE WHO SAYS ITALIANS AREN'T WHITE IS A D&C SHILL ANTIFA FROM LEFTYPOL PAID BY GEORGE SOROS JEW AND REDDITOR AND BRONY AND NIGGER

>Italian
>white
HAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 3468384810708.jpg (768x1038, 84K)

Adopted.

I'm Sicilian and Irish and also 100% pure aryan. Shalom brother.

Attached: Ayy Tone.jpg (680x498, 112K)

Have forgotten your memeflag's still on, the JDIF's has fallen off track. I mean to recruit you, tsk end times are coming....

Wtf are you talking about that's what the average Italian looks like, am I wrong here?

That chang user is probably whiter than you

But Pagliacci

Yes.

He's also more yellow though.

A bibbi bapi budi riggatoni bepa de boca buu buu pepperenccionni imma whitionni roma

Attached: Untitled2_0.png (577x537, 270K)

STOP MASTURBATING TO MLP YOU DEGENERATE

It's not that Italians and meds aren't white, it's that they are partially white countries, they have plenty of white people but they also have plenty of moorish half breeds, also this doesn't stop them from being European. One generation of breeding with northern europeans anyways makes south italians white

Attached: bradley-cooper-9-e.jpg (650x853, 63K)

We are the Mexicans of Europe. Our language is similar too. We are as white as Mexicans are, which is 0%

i have a conspiracy theory that Italy is Wakanda

Aren't the spanish more fit as the mexicans of europe?

MEXICANS ARE WHITE YOU ANTIFA SHILL D&C

>degenerate
Me?, oh come on. You've got to try harder than that, I believe in you Shmolo, you can do it. Now show those big nasty mossad agents how it's done

Poor kitten got stun by a bee

UN SALUTO AL DUCE

semite

fuck off spic

fuck off spic

fuck off spic

fuck off spic

fuck off spic

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Why are medish countries obsessed with nigger feet?

Attached: 1555937736665.png (922x920, 841K)

North or South?

sicilian feet

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

Glad, we have austrian wine.

these fucking christcucks

Attached: christcuck crusader.png (572x396, 112K)

Italians are the most superiour race and built western civilisation. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill or just retarded.

Shitskins have terrible feet.

Wow, like the poos. Poos superior race, built indus culture.

Retard.

>ameriinigger flag hating italians always

know your place ape

Attached: amerigarbage.jpg (1299x869, 235K)

depends on your skin tone

>Says the greazy jersey wop.
Show flag Guido.

fat amerimutt

Attached: disgusting mutt.png (960x960, 196K)

Cope harder Germanic cuck. If we hadn't civilised you your people would still me living in literal mud huts and chucking spears.

>Wewuz romanz

Holy shit, you meme kike are more retarded than I thought.

Yep keep avoiding the facts faggot. Germanics were barbarians and were used EXACTLY as niggers and sandniggers are being used today by Jews in the government. Plus, at least we wuz someone other than feral tribesman with an almost identical culture to niggers. I know you're a Jew using a proxy so to any actual Germanics reading this I don't hate you at all, you are members of the supeiour Aryan race as well. However Italics have demonstrably contributed more to western civilisation than you have and you just have to admit that.

They arent "youre ancestors", retard. And since when romans civilized germanics north of the limes, retard?

>since when romans civilized germanics
Yeah I'm just gonna go. No point in arguing with someone who is entirely historically illiterate.

>cant even prove his historic false claims

Kys, meme retard.

Remember, all Yanks are literal mutts

I'd say the Mexicans of Europe at the moment are Eastern Europeans

Chechens.

not even in europe

Show your flag. We have billions of chechens in our country and they behave like mexicans, even worse than that.

I meant Chechnya isn’t in europe

If it's any indicator of my great great Sicilian grandfather you guys are all a bunch of race mixers.

You dont say.

Wayne why are you in Canada?

I am Cesare Augusto

Accurate

You know he's not italian, right?

Attached: 1530050356928.jpg (930x1199, 289K)