Steven Spielberg - Most over-rated director of our time

Name one Spielberg hit that did not involve some kind of gimmick - a mechanical shark, a mechanical space monkey, a professionally choreographed re-enactment of the D-Day invasion (without which NOBODY would have gone to see that movie), etc. OK, he did direct Raiders of the Lost Ark, but that was in collaboration with a true genius, George Lucas who also wrote the story. Prove me wrong.

Attached: E66C3A8C-BF16-4FB8-B013-C10DA52DED28.jpg (2592x1936, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_O'Rourke
variety.com/2016/film/news/shia-labeouf-slams-steven-spielberg-1201853960/
creative.sulekha.com/steven-spielberg-king-of-plagiarism-in-hollywood_436467_blog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poo poo pee pee

>historical warfare scene taking up like twenty minutes of screentime is a gimmick

(((Spielberg))) is a Jew, yes, but this is reaching.

you're wrong. his movies are awesome and fun to watch. they're not art - they're good movies. stfu and go to bed

Oh no, movie production involves crafting illusions with props and clever camera tricks.
Who would have guessed!

I liked Jurassic Park

He's good at wide-appeal sorts of movies. He's good at what he does, but he's more about spectacle and set-piece moments than the artistry of it all. I remember liking Catch Me If You Can back in the day, but other than that and Lost Ark, I can't think of a Spielberg movie that REALLY does it for me.

Attached: d49a87127073ada1c1de234c39f2d177.jpg (1135x1038, 193K)

Yeah, he's overrated, but that's not to say he isn't worthy of mention as "one of the greats"

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there.

Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: spielberg.jpg (942x909, 148K)

Attached: spielberg jj syria.jpg (904x863, 183K)

Attached: spielberg put on earth.jpg (968x817, 99K)

fuck off antisemite

Attached: spielberg.jpg (700x394, 56K)

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (475x501, 107K)

Who cares? Have you seen those black employment numbers! MAGA TIME Y’all !!!!11!!!

Attached: EEC89A75-085C-467E-9C4C-5DBE8340CB57.jpg (592x647, 47K)

You’re missing my point. I’m not denying they’re entertaining and fun to watch. I did acknowledge that they are, in fact, “hits”. I’m saying that the credit goes to the gimmicks, and the professional military, ex-military, veterans, stuntmen, firearms experts, etc. who made the D-Day scene happen, NOT to Steven Spielberg. I’m sure he wasn’t out there with a megaphone, yelling “OK, you shoot at that guy, and you shoot at that guy, and you run over there......” kek

dinosaurs are fake

Shit posting about Jew directors is WHAT WILL REALLY save America, lolz.

Attached: B0C97828-547B-4861-B76E-CAE48AF8FF2B.jpg (506x400, 77K)

Spielberg? The guy who got the youngest director deal in history from that white studio exec Sidney Sheinberg??

Jaws is awesome fuck off.

more like jews

And who built the mechanical shark???

My guess is a bunch of white dudes.

He is overrated but so is William Shakespeare. I'll give him credit he has invented some solid epics for the last 50 years but all good stories follow the same kind for tropes since the Bible and of course a good spectacle make a better story. It's like how all great fishing stories are always set on a dark and stormy night and involve an intense battle against the big fish. There are a million rehashes throughout history of what is the story of David and Goliath and will be until the end of time and even when we meet extraterrestrial aliens they will have their version of David and Goliath.

But to answer your question, Spielberg founded and own part of DreamWorks animations so possibly Shrek the third is the least gimmicky movie he's been involved in it is the worst Shrek movie. Although Shrek 2 teaches me about the importance of the royal family and it's influence on nationalist tendencies.

plus he raped that little girl to death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_O'Rourke

Close Encounters was a fantastic film and for it's time it was monumental. Basically what we know about UFO culture today was explained in that film. Back when it came out, pre-internet and pre-cable TV, it was genius.

based

I agree, OP. Anybody who loves cinema hates Spielberg because he embodies the establishment and the worst aspects of mainstream Hollywood. He might've made some good shit, but I can't stand it anyway because of the way it impacted and shaped the entirety of the industry. Fuck that nasty, retarded kike. Apart from Jaws, his movies aren't any good and most of them are the most goddamn bland things. Fuck Spielberg, he is definitely the most overrated director of all time.

Attached: 1553757700708.png (492x482, 358K)

dude honestly I hate jews and I hate pedophiles. And Speilburg is a mother fucking jew pedophile...

but goddamn he makes fantastic films. Every single film he's made is a hit. He's literally a genius dude. I don't even care what anyone says.

I mean if I had to... Day of the rope.... I'd spare him and just simply turn him into a movie making slave.

This faggot offers nothing to discount that hollyjew tries to make it seem like their fantasy is actually reality. It's really not reaching far at all considering jews exaggerate everything like a whore desperate for nickels.

Agreed.
Visual Effects Supervisor: Douglas Trumbull.

I'd spare Michael Mann instead, Spielberg would be one of the first one to go in my book. His movies bore me to tears with a few exceptions.

fpbp

Yes, he’s made lots of hits. But the credit mostly goes to others. Anyone could’ve directed those films.

Id use witchcraft to revive Kubrick from the grave and finish eyes wide shut

Also this. Michael Mann and Stanley Kubrick are freaking great kike directors.

Empire of the sun

Out of all New Hollywood directors, he's got to be one of the blandest motherfuckers that were ever part of the movement. His fucking style is just fucking meh.

I hate Spielberg as a person too but he made some good shit. Jaws, ET, Close Encounters, Raiders, Minority, Duel, Catch Me if you Can, not to mention he produced Goonies, Gremlins, Back to The Future, and Poltergeist. He made a lot of clunkers too.

Didn’t he kill the young girl from Poltergeist by raping her?

>a brudda from a different mudda

Apparently same dad though

Michael Mann hit his stride in the 90s but before and after that everything he made was cheesy af. The beach scene in Thief. Kek

That's the rumor. That he pimped her out on the stage of Jeopardy or Price is Right an executive ruptured her colon. But I doubt it, the reality is much more horrifying than that

Nah, I love all of his shit, I love The Thief, The Keep, Manhunter etc. But I love his visual style so much I admittedly might be way too far up his ass. But he is definitely way more recognizable and enjoyable than Spielberg ever will be for me.

speilberg is the mcdonalds of cinema

Not a hit. Only made $66.7 million on a $35 million budget. Also received mixed reviews.

dilate

Attached: shekels.jpg (1659x1350, 591K)

>trash like Schinlder's Fist gets made into an internationally renowned movie, but my pregnant Anne Frank erotica does not

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (712x2051, 413K)

That title could go to Michael Bay instead, but I guess you could say Speilberg is the Mcdonalds of the so-called auteur cinema.

>Steven Spielberg - Most over-rated director of our time

hes not overrated when it comes to raping children, hes the best at it. all his movies were basically cover stories to get parents to let him spend hours alone with their children, to rape them.

> ended up making the most unintentionally comedic movie ever

Attached: 03D00AF8-33CA-448C-AE03-1631CD566BB1.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

> Anyone could’ve directed those films
Then why didn’t they?

Why do Jews end up making the bad guys so bad-ass? You were supposed to make the goyim hate them, not look cool. You dun goof’d!

Attached: F1D5D0ED-51D8-42C2-8ACB-5A2E8210C80A.jpg (432x310, 68K)

I agree with most of this, but George Lucas is no genius. In fact, George Lucas (Star Wars) and Steven Spielberg ruined science fiction for two generations.

bridge of spies was boring as fuck

hollywood is the mcdonalds of cinema

He was amazing in the 80s

No, you are right. All of the movies he has done solo are shit. Visually stunning, yes but little if any plot.
AI is a good example
>little boy robot
>replacement for a boy who almost died
>real boy gets better
>"parents" send roboboy away
>roboboy is always 6 years old
>wanders for 100s of years
>planet freezes over
>aliens find frozen roboboy
>create fake mom for him
end

shit movie

Everything good about that movie was because of Kubrik anyway

"Cool hero" Indiana Jones was written to rape an 11 year old girl because Spielberg thought her being "older" would be "boring"

The guy is probably a pedophile, guys. Can't prove it, the signs point to it.

AMBLIN sounds a lot like NAMBLA to my ears.

The Poltergeist toddler died of rupture of her anus. Dudes, Hollywood is satanic and completely evil.

Look at ET. Creepy.

"Close Encounters of the Third Kind" kind of sounds like some kind of pedo shit.

Look at Woody Allen, etc. There are lots of signs pointing to some weird, weird shit going on with Spielberg.

he is an old pedofuck

Hes a faggot. fuck that pedp fuck.

poo poo, as well as pee pee

‘He’s Less a Director Than He Is a F—ing Company’
variety.com/2016/film/news/shia-labeouf-slams-steven-spielberg-1201853960/

STEVEN SPIELBERG – King Of Plagiarism In Hollywood
Spielberg now can be rightly called STEALberg
creative.sulekha.com/steven-spielberg-king-of-plagiarism-in-hollywood_436467_blog

Attached: why-the-oscars-and-steven-spielberg-will-struggle-to-push-netflix-out-822x411.jpg (822x411, 36K)