How can I stop feeling down every time I see a cute/hot girl...

How can I stop feeling down every time I see a cute/hot girl ? Everywhere i'm reminded of what I will never have and it's killing me inside I just wanna cope and accept I will die a khv but my brain keeps fighting giving me false hopes to not give up

Attached: 1553879285681.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

Pic related really puts the effort question into perspective. Men like us have to expend an amount of energy that exceeds that produced by the sun in order to improve ourselves and/or find a mate. Once that reality set in it, it became much easier for me to accept my fate

Attached: 1562973937391.jpg (600x900, 195K)

I don't think we even need to ask you the question of "how many girls have you asked out" because we all know the answer already.

it doesn't matter I don't want to try hard and have tried asking 1000 girls out just to end up with chads leftovers

This. I'm not playing a game where Chad wins by default. I'm not paying for stuff that other people get for free

>have tried asking 1000 girls out
Is that really true?

These days boobs and a dolled up face don’t mean it’s a woman all the time.

No, unless his idea of asking out is standing near them silently in line at a store.

nice reading comprehension

>chad
is a fictional character you made up who does not exist. you are creating an imaginary, impossible standard for yourself because you are detached from reality and have no meaningful interests

He might be an ideal that isn't always reached but to deny there are people better fit to mate than me is just disingenuous

Sublimate those desires into positive actions. Find some new interests, friends, etc. I know it's cliche but the harder you grasp for something, the farther away it gets. When you see a pretty girl, appreciate her beauty and let the thought pass, like you would a painting.

how is that even related?
just focus on self improvement OP
pussy is overrated

>better fit to mate
The fuck are you talking about?

1. why are you obsessed with mating? it's completely useless. like i said, no meaningful interests

2. you dont have to be fit to have sex. the standard is really low. if you have a functioning sex organ then you are able to mate. "better fit" is the impossible standard you set for yourself

Your obsession with being "alpha" is utterly meaningless. It doesn't improve anything, it's a self indulgence and a self-harming one at that

shh don't tell him

You're right. Doesn't change the fact I refuse to stoop to asking women out. I'll die a virgin because I choose to.

Keep jerking it and weep or go hit the gym.
Fuck these hoes, I'm straight but I quit women, still straight though.
I'm telling you, you need to be independent and you need to let them give you a signal or some shit, DON'T HAVE EXPECTATIONS.
Always be a man, women feel disgusted when they are touched by pussyboys.

So what do you want?
Sit in your room and get shit handed to you?
Or do you just want stuff to be easy?
This is pathetic user.

I just focus on more tangible goals now. I don't waste time crying and asking why I'm alone. I understand now, and realize it's not for some people. That's all

Right, so do that.

I will, thanks.

>I don't waste time crying and asking why I'm alone.
Kinda like making a thread such as the one we are posting in?

I made the first reply, not the thread. Confused by how this site works, or...?

Yeah, I forgot, you are Anonymous, the other guy is Anonymous.
Silly me.
Gee, I wonder why nobody likes you. Must be your chin to nose ratio, you disgusting incel.

Haha such vitriol because you're a retarded normie. Get the fuck out of here before you really blow a fuse

Okay, Elliot.
I will leave you to it.