Help,I like this girl but

>tfw going to work as bartender
>met this cute girl also working there
>fell in love with her,she is fun and nice
>think she is like 17
>mfw she is actually 26
>I'm 20
HOW? Should I still go for it,she is small and looks very young,like 16-17 let's say 18. I was surprised when I learned she's THAT old. Tell me /co/ what should I do?

Attached: IMG_20190714_170455.jpg (768x513, 115K)

She has taken 1000 cocks and oral creampies only a retard would touch her

If she is working as a bartender why would you think she is that young?

Also that’s not even a big age difference. I dated a 36 year old woman when I was 27. Shit was great. Just go for it faggot

>incel

Because she looked like a 16 y/o girl?

Gay

Only an incel would want a whore

It's pretty gay to kiss a girl who let's hundreds of men cum in her mouth but if you like the taste and want AIDS go for the bar slut, she doesn't want you anyway

1001 soon

>incel wants a whore

Should I tell him guys? Or will he figure it out?

Ask your customers how much she charges for a bj?

Why is everyon thinking she is a whore? She is probably one of the most nice and kind persons I've met.The thing is,I'm 20 since last week and she will be 27 this year. It's pretty big age difference but I love her.

He knows she is a whore but since he likes eating other men's cum he doesn't mind

10 years since she turned 18.

3650 days

Hundreds and hundreds of men maybe thousands have cum in her mouth and that turns you on?

I mean that incels don’t like “used” women. If you’re a young guy then I can see the logic of wanting a virgin princess. But when you get older that shit ain’t that big of a deal, everyone fucks and everyone has a past. Now, if you’re trying to settle down and start a family then dating a slut is the opposite of what you should do. That’s about it. Females lose their virginity in their early teens, so unless she ugly,fat and religious you’re most likely shit out of luck looking for a “mint” bitch.

>Just eat shit why do you insist on a hamburger everyone else is eating shit bro

You sound so happy eating your invisible burger.

incel cope

What part of 'i don't eat shit' is confusing to you my incel acquaintance?

The funny part is you want a shit sandwich and can't get one

C'mon guys,she is too nice to have had sex more than 5 times...She wants a family...I need to know what to do,should I date her?

Why do you want throat cancer?

>cute girl working as a bartender

she's a bartender you moron. her job is to make people like her.

>HOW? Should I still go for it,she is small and looks very young,like 16-17 let's say 18.

Why the fuck does this matter you incel. Are you attracted to anything that might lead to a solid relationship? Is she attracted to you?

>she's not a nutter
Fuck and dump if it doesn't stick.
>nutter
run

Well,she seems attracted to me,she asked what I do during the week and I said work...I did bad right. Then she replied "ok..."

Man i dont know cause i dont have a lot of experience to give you advises but just wanted to tell you that 90% of people that are replying to this are really pieces of shit :/

I'm 20 and have been talking with a 26 year old girl, completely platonic, I'm not looking for a relationship out of it, but she is very engaging and we have some common interests. Point is, age doesn't matter.

Based

Incel getting toasty about Chad. Lmao

Incel craving a worn-out slut shit sandwich

You are a faggot,she is the nicest person I ever met and I made the decision. I will ask her out.

Good you can pay for her and her breed instead of her being on welfare. Thanks cuck

He will have a wife 7 years older than him and they'll have children and live happy until death separate both of them. You are a faggot

Pretty sure you are pretending to be a retard but you government school retards are taught to be cucks

Dafuq is wrong with you incel?

Same problem,I'm 23 and the women I love is 30... What should I do?

You are dumb

Put her in a nursing home and visit once a month loser

She was probably wanting to find out more about you and maybe find some common interests you two could both spend time having fun with as an excuse so you both fug.

Based

Go for it bro, no fucks given