Me and my first girlfriend ( for about 2 months ) are both virgins and 18, this just happened:

Me and my first girlfriend ( for about 2 months ) are both virgins and 18, this just happened:
>Yesterday we went to a park and she was feeling bit horny (she's way more nasty and perverted than me) so she wanted to touch my dick through pants
>I said okay, because I know for a fact she really only wants to touch for now and nothing else
>She did that and I understandable got bit hard
>then I kinda touched her thing because she wanted it and I was like "well if she touches mine I might as well do it"

>We do that a bit and she asks if she can touch through only underwear so I let her
>Why not I'm basically touching her thing at this point through jeans. >Obviously she's bit wet and I have some precum too understandably to which she's surprised cuz she didn't think that exists and she didn't know men's is supposed to get wet as well.

>We kinda end it at that, nothing more, none of us finished.
>After that she goes onto saying sorry to me 10000 times over messages for being slutty and how she's really really not like that.
>Kept saying how sorry she was and that she'll never do it again soon or try to make me do it and said how she's disgusted by herself.
>Still said how she really liked and enjoyed it

So I went away from this scratchless, I don't think she was disgusted by my wet dick, I hope so?

Did I do good? How do I make her not feel disgusted by herself but also not shift all the blame to me?

Attached: zawarudo.gif (224x533, 166K)

I even gave you a rare pepe fellas

Welp OP. lets peel this onion back.

What kind of house was she raised in? because it sounds potentially religious.
You really need to calm her the fuck down over it. She isnt sorry. She is confused. Whatever teachings exist are conflicting with what she feeling and making sense of.
Does she masturbate? sounds like she does, but what is being suppressed?
The seed has already been planted as far as you being able to fuck her. you need to figure out how to water it now.

Man I don't even wanna fuck as of right now, I'm just not comfortable with it yet.
She's religious but it's not that, it's that her mother is slutty and was even a prostitute at one point, is rarely home, gets new boyfriends... and she doesn't want to be that and hates her.
She does masturbate, like 3 times a month or something
How do I calm her down? I do feel like she's really sorry because she's the one that had crush on me for a long time and eventually asked me out and she knows I'm more into sweet cute innocent so she thinks she dissappointed me

You're fine.
She's just totally full of sexual shame and thinks men instantly hate women for expressing any kind of sexuality, probably from reading incel posts.
She'll get over it with time.

>Touching her thing
Hahaha.

So what should I do, I played kinda like I didn't care much and said that I too enjoyed it but that we shouldn't do it soon.
Maybe she was disgusted by my wet dick

>she thinks she dissappointed me

lel. did you remind her this isnt 1950s white suburbia?
Just feed her some BS about enjoying it, you're more into her, etc.

I told you. Time. It's on her, not you.
All you can do is make sure you don't make her feel ashamed.
She wants it, its a powerful drive, it'll happen, and shell learn sex is no big deal.

I'm not a woman but I was raised Catholic and had the same problem with my highschool gf. Just shame and guilt. It just kind of goes away because after doing it Enough and normalising it, the morals around it just seem silly.

>I too enjoyed it but that we shouldn't do it soon.

Attached: 10lkUdy.gif (500x281, 815K)

She's lusting for your dick, not disgusted by it
Don't be so insecure

why didn't this happen to me wtf
fuck you OP

I did really enjoy it tho, I'm just not ready yet. Don't wanna be too pushy.
Well when she went into the "I'm sorry" phase she kept saying how she won't do it soon and that she's really sorry and that this isn't her and that she doesn't want it soon so I can't just say "lol no lets fuck tomorrow" it's too pushy, it ruins image of me in her head and I really don't want it yet.
So I too said "ye no yet, not soon."

Shut
I was bullied for most of my life this is one stroke of luck I have ever had

>But she said
Doesn't matter. Nature is doing it's thing.
>Not too soon
Right move. Keep her feeling it's her choice. You're handling it well.

I'm trying to make it as if I don't care too much and to play it stoic but not to be a robot

No way to play it really. You seem to care. You respect her feelings. You don't have to engineer or think of responses. Just be honest.
Also I guarantee you she'll do this again next time you hang out. You don't have to push.

>So I went away from this scratchless, I don't think she was disgusted by my wet dick, I hope so
You need to be more forward and grab her tits and ass casually when you guys are alone.
Be a man for God's sake.
How are you gona score with that attitude?
No wonder she says sorry, cause you're afggot.

Well she asked me if she can touch it earlier but like just a light tap but this time she actually asked and touched and you know kinda stroked and stuff.
She's always the one asking.

I doubt she'll do it next time she says she's disgusted by herself and asked me many times if I'm disappointed and that she isn't as slutty as it seemed.
Honestly, this may be bad to say, but I'm at least thankful she's disgusted by herself and not by me and doesn't think less of me

she already sounds like me especially apologising for being a slutty pervert

as someone who comes from a christian family and also act perverted i think this is probably true

She doesn't want sex, like she doesn't want it yet she's strongly against it. Her mother is kinda slutty and she doesn't want to be like that and likes that I'm not perverted.
I did touch her ass and tits a bit casually.
Her saying sorry was more like "I'm really not like this sorry don't hate me"

Attached: 77212.png (209x249, 59K)

So am I good? What do I do?
I can assure you she doesn't want sex yet and if we did it she'd never forgive herself. I don't want it yet as well.

Ignore the trolls.

Neither of you should feel guilty or embarrassed about anything. It sounds like a very lovely first bit of sexual exploration.

Tell her you are not bothered by it and she should not be either. Say you would like to continue exploring your sexuality together, but only at a rate she is comfortable with.

>Ignore the trolls.
I think all responses so far were good, respectful and informative

I don't feel guilty, I was scared a bit if she's gonna be disgusted by me so it was quite a relief when I realizes she's disgusted by herself not me. That's sounds bad.

I did say that it was good and nice but that we shouldn't do it yet ( she feels the same ). Seems like I managed to calm her down a bit

She does. There is a massive divide between desire and belief. That's what I've been saying. This is nature. It's powerful, you're both inexperienced so I know you don't understand this.
The shame is just how much stigma she has in her head over this. It's actually really sad and I feel badly for her.
But rest assured, this will continue to progress.
You have to help her understand it's normal and not slutty and having sex doesn't make her her mom.

I don't want it too yet, maybe in a few months but not now

>She doesn't want sex
She will when she's hot and bothered and her pussy all wet.

Ok bro. See you in the I told you so thread next week.

I doubt I'll do it until she specifically says she's ready.

>I doubt I'll do it until she specifically
You're a pussy and women don't really like that no matter what comes out of their mouths.
Nobody says jump her, but go with foreplay and none of that talk bullshit and if it leads to sex.

Yes and that won't happen soon

fuck off fag

>male teenager
>doesn't want sex immediately

Bumping once to get some opinions from Americans

Phone sex so you can both chill the fuck out

She did try it a couple of times and I did play along couple of times.

Do it a bit more over text and next time you're gonna do it irl go into it with a plan, don't say "yes you can touch my dick" say "yes you can give me a handjob" maker her feel like it's nothing to think too much about

Guess I can do that, I don't enjoy it much over text desu it's weird