I can't do it anymore guys,but I don't have access to a gun, what should I do for a quick death...

I can't do it anymore guys,but I don't have access to a gun, what should I do for a quick death ? I can't fucking take it anymore for fuck sake help me please

Attached: 1498525294839s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

What exactly can’t you take?

Suicide isn’t the answer to your problems, it’s just passing the buck and adding another problem to those around you. Tell us what’s going on OP, some of us actually do care.

Yes you can. You've made it this far, so stop being a pussy and power through to the other side. What exactly is it that you think that you can't take? Prove to me that your issues aren't solvable, and I'll tell you how to obtain a quick death.

Please look up orthomolecular treatment for mental health. Its the only thing thats helped me

Don’t be a pussy and take the coward’s way out. Be a fucking man and deal with your problems.

Living as an average male.

If averageness is pushing you to do something that is far below average, then you're either a pussy or not really average. Do tell.

> statement regarding permanent solutions to temporary problems.

No diplomas ever, no friends, no family, is it enough ? Is it fucking enough or do i have a secret way of being happy or other bullshit like that ????? What do you think what do you fucking think I have nothing

don't try to impersonate me you fucking cunt

I will friend

I'm fucked you hear me, I'm fucked and I can't even die, I'm forced to live my shitty life this is fuking limbo

this fag wasn't me, who the fuck impersonate people on anonymous forums like wtf fuck this motherfuckin fag trying to have his (you) fix on the back of sad people

But I have problems too...
No gf and I don't have the chance to get casual sex because I'm an average guy.

Average guys can get casual sex easily, what are you talking about?

>No diplomas ever, no friends, no family, is it enough ?
Sounds like me, and I'm still here. So no, it's not enough.
There's no secret to happiness, but a lot of people fail to realize that YOU are responsible for your own happiness. Find something you like, and fucking do it. Quit making excuses, and do something. Offing yourself in your case is sure as hell going to leave everyone with the impression that you were the biggest pussy around. Time to prove them wrong. Don't know what to do? Fine. None of us did before we tried something. Anything. It's much better than doing nothing.

fukkof and get your own thread dom nool

>coward's way out
Why not?
i don't owe anything to anyone but myself and trying to shame me into not doing it isn't really gonna help

>There's no secret to happiness, but a lot of people fail to realize that YOU are responsible for your own happiness. Find something you like, and fucking do it. Quit making excuses, and do something. Offing yourself in your case is sure as hell going to leave everyone with the impression that you were the biggest pussy around. Time to prove them wrong. Don't know what to do? Fine. None of us did before we tried something. Anything. It's much better than doing nothing.

I'm insignifiant. What do you want me to do, go berserk like this uwe boll movie ? I'm mostly nonvionlent unless someone push me, i don't want to hurt anyone during my passage in time

u still acting like you are me dumkopf ? What do you get from this like wtf doom nool

I don't.
And neither of my friends get it too, maybe you're American or something.

stop acting like youre me (op) ek is gatvol vir jou kak

That one wasn't me.
This is me.

you like playing mindagmes faggot ? come to pretoria ill fuck your shit up

>I'm insignifiant
We all are. Barring the 1%, nobody gives a shit about us. Stop worrying about your place in the world, and start exploring.
I'm probably the most pacifist guy on this planet, and I joined a karate club out of the sheer need to meet people (lonely and desperate at the time), and I ended up meeting people I otherwise wouldn't have met.
I'm not saying that you should start karate specifically, but organized activity sounds like a good idea in general. Pick one, preferably outside of your comfort zone. Or even better: Pick several, and stick with the one(s) that you enjoy after a few sessions. From the looks of it, It's more productive than anything else you've done.

I'm serious, I wasn't that guy. Maybe other people are also suicidal.

useful advice friend thank you chine

i don't know if you are legit or a troll and honestly who cares, maak soos Rokoff en fokkooff

>useful advice friend thank you chine
Best complement I've every received on Jow Forums, I think. I'd share my life story of how I obtained managed to end up enjoying normie life, but it's either boring or unbelievable.

Your friends are lying to you to make you feel better. Or maybe your friends and you are all a bunch of losers. But seriously, getting casual sex is easier than ever before. If you want to have it, then you get it.

Build a rocket ship, fly into space and then open the door. It's not quick but it's worth it.

Attached: doggo.jpg (1088x1088, 138K)

It takes around 90 seconds to die in the vacuum of space. 60 seconds can be survived with no ill effects. You pass out when deoxygenated blood hits your brain.
Look up the story of Jim LeBlanc. Stumbled across him when doing research for my writing.

do it anyway chine i'll appreciate it, happy that I made you happy chommie (means friend in my language )

Provided you are protected from the sun. If you don't have a spacesuit and are in open sight of the sun you will get bad sunburns fast.

It's a huge fucking wall of text, and it's gonna take a while.
Prove to me that you want the story: Register a throwaway reddit account (if you haven't already got one) and yes, I'm sure the entirety of Jow Forums is going to hate on this post for even mentioning reddit) and fire off a DM to chinechommie and I'll reply there.

Not that bad in 90 seconds, unless you're in the Van Allen belt.

sry don't have time to do that too complicated + im drunk but maybe tomorrow fren

>Reddit
Kill yourself

Attached: u24l0ddzqxe21.jpg (1242x705, 68K)

Why are there so many of you on this website holy fuck this isn't sad anymore it's typical

Attached: IMG_0638.jpg (190x177, 9K)

Not complicated, doesn't even require you to enter a valid e-mail. Tomorrow I may not be here.

okay im doing it how do i find an username chine

it's done friendo

Fuck if I know. Only started using it recently as I preferred not having to deal with multiple (you)'s all pretending to be the same person. reddit.com/r/username, I would guess

okay i found u check ur dm maat