How do I cope with the fact I'm literally never going to have sex with a woman...

How do I cope with the fact I'm literally never going to have sex with a woman? Is it possible to have a happy life regardless?

Attached: MGS4BigBossPP.png (1004x777, 516K)

Yeah? Unless only having sex makes you happy.

Hire a pro

Just get a hooker, geez.

You lose your dick in a horrible smelting accident?
Why you acting Ike such a loser?
Even deformed people can get laid, what’s wrong with you?

hire a whore.
boom - you're a normal motherfucker just like the rest of us.

Spoiler:

Sex seems amazing when your horny and haven’t had it in awhile (or never) and feels great for a few minutes. But afterwards, you feel just kinda ehh and doesn’t make you feel any better about life. Even if you have it often, it’s kinda like smoking. Temporary bliss only to come back down to the realization that life is shit and nothing has changed. Only being high lasts a lot longer than sex and is more readily available, depending on who you are.

Attached: D844FF54-EB91-48AB-932B-86C932019B9F.jpg (720x480, 213K)

I'd say it highly depends whether you're doing it with your partner or some random btch. Provided it's the first option then definitely disagree.

why do people who have sex pretend it's not a big deal or that it's overrated yet they still live their lives placing a lot of importance on having a partner and having sex regularly

is it a humble brag? normie platitudes? i don't get it

Theres a whole lot more to having a partner than sex.

I speak for both. Even if it’s someone I’ve been in a relationship with, it feels good in the moment but it’s not like life feels any better afterwards if you’re feeling bad about something else. And I’m someone with an above average sex drive.

>humble brag
>muh normie remarks

No you autistic fool. It’s just that while you’re a fucking virgin, sex seems like the ultimate goal of life and shit and some magical landmark that makes life infinitely better. But as most people past the age 23 will tell, you there’s a lot more to life than sex. Yeah, you still obviously crave it. But if you’re not happy with life, that’s not going to change just by getting laid a few times.

Because it IS OVERRATED.
I had sex with 5-6 different women it changed nothing about my life except that I was no longer a virgin.

This

i believe most people can and will have sex but not with the person they want to have it with

lower your standarts or get hooker if its so important for you, maybe start reflecting why its so important.

yet you all enjoy sex and would probably consider it a problem in your relationship if your partner suddenly stopped wanting sex

i am not saying it's the end all be all
i'm just saying sex is important and most people want to have sex regularly. shit there's even a saying that sex sells because people fucking care about sex

user, I’m nearly 26, I’ve literally dated two people in my life and including them, I’ve only had sex with 4 people in my life. Aside from those two relationships, every time I had sex was over a year apart. Yes I craved it. Yes, I enjoyed it when it finally happened. But after nutting in some girl raw after a year +, it still doesn’t make your life magically better.

If you aren’t sure you can live a happy life without getting laid, there are other issues making you unhappy. And despite whatever you think, you can and will get laid eventually, and then you’ll understand why we say what we do.

To make it clear, sex is one of those things where you get immediate gratification and pleasure, but it’s never enough. Even after you have it, once it’s over, you’ll just crave it again afterwards and you’ll never always have that feeling satisfied unless you somehow find a girl that’s willing to have sex with you nearly every day. Sex is just a temporary distraction from whatever else is shit in your life.

have sex

i don't see how this detracts from what i said. sex is nice. sex is a motivator for a lot of people. most people are happier having sex than not having sex. all of this amounts to meaning that sex is important

yet every single time one of these topics come up people will go "nah man sex is overrated you don't need it at all", and that's, well, bullshit

I do, I just don't chase pussy and have enough self-respect to not put myself through some women’s mindgames like I did when I was 19.

Yes, sex is nice. I never denied that. But the whole premise you laid down at the start of this thread is that you feel like you somehow can’t be happy in life until you have sex, which is a fucking stupid mindset. It doesn’t make you feel better about anything and if anything, it makes sex harder to acquire when women pick up on the fact that you’re a sex obsessed virgin.

But it’s up to you user. If you want to perpetuate the position you’re in, go ahead

Might be but I've never been in a relationship and last I had sex was in 2015.