Preparing for death

I've made the decision to end my life. I've always been a depressed, pessimistic son of a bitch who never sees the good in anything. I'm full of self-loathing, a giant mass of insecurities and social anxiety. My life is absolute shit. Imagine hating yourself 24/7. I don't have the will to fight it anymore.
It looks like the "exit bag" is the best strategy to slip peacefully into oblivion. Last thing I want is to fuck it up and end up brain-damaged. Does anyone know the kind of helium canister I need to buy? I read that you can't use the regular sort that people use at kid's parties. What concentration does it have to be?

Attached: Elizabeth-Anne-Sexy-Topless-1.jpg (750x750, 58K)

Don't kill yourself

You have a lot of hate.Use it. Become stronger. Become wiser. Become better. Don't fucking give up and become an Übermensch.

theres a great book called "How to Die" by Cicero. I strongly suggest you read it. It might even convince you to not want to die.

Attached: how to die.jpg (426x639, 25K)

At 18 I was close to killing myself.
I am very thankful now that I did not. I am 27 now.
You're going to die anyway at some point, live with honor and do your best in this life.
depression is a sign of you doing something wrong,thinking wrong, living in wrong envrionment. just like pain when you put your hand in the fire. its there telling you to not do it. so change whatever things you need to change. be more in nature, thats one thing I can advise you.

Attached: CODW.jpg (2374x2044, 2M)

Yo bro, stop making new threads to ask a different question, we all know you’re the same shithead who’s been doing your lil cry for help in the past 4 threads today.

Problem is I can't change the things that are broken. I'm so burnt out it's unreal. The thought of drifting off into dreamless sleep and escaping everything is such a comforting one. What reason do I have to remain alive?

Nigga we don’t know you, what reason do you have to not go on?

Are you just being lazy?

>Nigga we don’t know you, what reason do you have to not go on?
I hate myself and everything about me. Some people make the most of the hand they were dealt because they want to be happy. I can't do it. I don't deserve it.

Just go on do your thing it'll be one person less to feed, but don't forget that you will also miss out the good parts of your life and idgf if you had not much of them you had for sure one or two good moments where you thought "ah that feels great", I'm not coming with shit like your friends and such will miss you bs cause it's your choice wether to end it or not.

Why not?
Why you giving up on yourself?
Why don’t you deserve to be happy?
What makes you so special that you think other people don’t feel the same way about themselves?

GODSPEED.

I'm a very insecure, cynical, and anxious person. I don't have any belief in myself. I feel like a total failure as a human being.
>What makes you so special that you think other people don’t feel the same way about themselves?
I don't think I'm special at all. I'm sure many people are entertaining the same thoughts as me for similar reasons.

You’re just being lazy.
You should learn to try more.
If you’re always thinking you’re not worth the effort, it usually means your disappointed because you want to be worth it.
You have to put the effort in for yourself, other people can’t live your life for you.
But wanting to die because you feel like you don’t deserve to be happy just because your personality is dumb.
You should try.
Or at least try to fish good reason to die.

People kill themselves because they do care, because they feel life is unfair, because they are in pain.
They have tried but always lose.

You’re not even trying, you’re not even losing, you’re just giving up.

Why aren’t you trying?

I have tried. I've had suicidal ideation for years and my life has gone from bad to worse. I can't put the effort in for myself. I just can't do it. I've projected a lot of this onto girls in the past. Thought they would be the one to 'save me' but when they walked out of my life it reminded me that I have no self-worth.

You can’t expect other people to fix you. No amount of love, sex, or kisses can fix what you’re feeling, and it’s unrealistic to expect anyone to cure you.
What you have going on sounds like a defeatist perception.
You used to try, but failed and gave up.
You didn’t take to heart the fact that we all can fail 99 times and succeed on the 100 try.
Give yourself a fucking chance to be happy at least 1 time before you decide to check out.
You at least owe yourself that for all the miserable years you forced yourself to suffer.
You at least owe yourself 1 thing to be proud of to leave behind before you go.
Do something worthwhile if you’re just going to throw yourself away, checking out without contributing is bullshit my dude.

I know... I guess I feel a little less worthless when someone else validates my existence. I don't feel so alone, scared and helpless. Now I'm on my own again. Got no one but myself for company while everyone else gets on with their lives without me. How am I supposed to go when I'm never comfortable in my own skin?

Just stop being so hard on yourself.

No ones perfect my dude.

The main thing you need to do is forgive yourself for all your past failures.
Realize no one gets it right the first time around.
Just because you’re fell below your own standards, it doesn’t mean you have to stay there.

Give yourself a break for real.
You feel lonely, reach out t a stranger like you re now.
The world isn’t filled with cold people who don’t care, the fact that we’re talking should prove that to you.
You’re never actually alone, unless you decide to close yourself off to the world.

Give an honest effort to accept yourself the way you are.
Hating yourself is rejecting and being ashamed of yourself.
Accept yourself, you may not be perfect, but who is?
Go outside and breathe, look up to the sky and just be alive.
You don’t have to always be happy, but you don’t always have to feel sad.
Look how far you’ve come along, how old you are, what you survived. It doesn’t mean nothing, you have a worth.
Open your heart to yourself and realize that.

You wouldn’t beat yourself up so much if you didn’t realize you’re not living up to your full potential.
Give yourself a chance bro.

Sorry to go on and on, but I actually do care my dude, and I’ve been where you are and felt the exact same way until I was 29...it’s not fair to yourself to do waste all that time when you can use it up to the fullest.

Thank you user for your sincere advice. It is not always easy to find. It's a shame we can't DM on here. I'd love to pick your brains some more

Hit me on Instagram. Exuthedevil

>user relinquished his status

You fucked up nignog

Fuck it, jump on me for offering friendship to someone who just wants someone to understand.

Don't game end yourself user