What does Jow Forums think of this case? Did she deserve to be murdered?

What does Jow Forums think of this case? Did she deserve to be murdered?

Attached: clark-devins.jpg (618x410, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2019/07/15/us/bianca-devins-discord-death-trnd/index.html
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43262492/#43262492
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes. Roasty toasty in hell now.

Not really, death is a harsh thing. However, it's as they say. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The most stupid game to play would be to invade Russia in winter. A close runner up would have to be being a drug addicted underage and mentally ill prostitute/e-whore sociopath who chooses to associate with other mentally ill drug addict orbiters or ex-bfs on discord.

So, while she didn't deserve it, her choices would have only led her to some sort of bad ending and it was quite unfortunate it happened to involve killing.

It'll be forgotten fast.

no, dude. what the fuck? how is this a question? the absolute state of this place

I posted no yet your no is so fucking gay it makes it quite clear you don't belong in this place. Perhaps reddit might have the bleeding heart opinions you seek.

She obviously was a real terrible person or at least portrayed herself to be, not the kind of terrible person that deserves to be murdered however. Really fucked up and made me kinda sick to read both sides of the story. The faggot who killed her is clearly more in the wrong.

>bleeding heart opinions
what in the fuck about my opinion that someone doesn't deserve to be murdered is at all controversial? people shouldn't commit murder you fucking weird piece of shit

Just ignore him, he thinks that his edginess allows him to gatekeep this website he's been browsing for 3 years.

The case is fucked up, the girl was wrong, the guy is more wrong for committing murder, it is not fair for anyone to make judgements about an event that they don't know enough about.

>t. 2nd newfag

I said no too, but it's your reaction to it that doesn't belong.

>falling for the winter in russia meme

You're actually the newfriend here and it is so embarrassingly obvious by how you compensate with your edginess. please get your drivel out of my sight faggot

all e-thots should be hung
kys white knight.

I didn't post a really interesting picture along with my post so I've done quite well.

No and my posts will continue to draw out your angry replies for as long as I use this place for entertainment. Which is quite long, very long, and I am assured you and people like you will foreverially never let me down with being mad at my posts.

>it's your reaction to it that doesn't belong.
what is the proper reaction to a question like this with regards to a brutal decapitation and posthumous public humiliation? you must be one awkward piece of shit in real life. a seriously weird fuck. ive been on Jow Forums since highschool in 2004 which makes me old enough to talk all the shit about i want about the weird antisocial bullshit coming out of your retarded asses

Attached: 1557239028836.jpg (1241x889, 74K)

not a white knight, just out of high school

(you'll make it, don't drop out)

fuck you pussyfaggot come fight me and all these whores

I mean I'm not actually angry, just have a calm contempt for someone so unapologetically mentally ill and cringe worthy

No need to, orbiters like yourself do it already.

Literally who

>typed with shaking hands and spittle flying everywhere at anonymous being less than respectful towards thot lives

:^)

Link me for this? I’m not familiar with what happened

>orbiters
mother fucker I probably fucked your whore mom back in the day i wonder why nobody slit her throat and took pictures

Attached: ZomboDroid 13072019121146.jpg (960x960, 110K)

>she frequented Jow Forums
>known as oxychan
Probably pedofags. No, she didn't deserve it and the guy seems deranged

actually not even close, you don't seem to get where i'm coming from but it's alright. goodbye mentally illposter

*probably pedofags that talked to her

This, besides plenty of people get murdered every day, don't really understand why she deserves more attention than other victims

This made me laugh user thank you

Goodbye

Remember to be mad and give me (you)s in the next thread. It takes two to (You)

I think they were both good people and none of them deserved this.

All these fags “didn’t deserve it”
shut the fuck up no one deserves anything good or bad
forgotten tomorrow

edition.cnn.com/2019/07/15/us/bianca-devins-discord-death-trnd/index.html

>her background story
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/43262492/#43262492

a woman who posts on Jow Forums for attention and talks about abusing desperate men on there got stabbed and partially beheaded by some drug dealing friend of hers. I don't know th e motive.

>Our goal is saving this girl from going down Ciara's path. We need her to stop whoring herself out and get professional help.
Lmfao good job robots

she went to a concert with her orbiter, made the friend jealous by kissing the orbiter in front of him and made fun of him on discord, guy got angry and killed her

Attached: 1563256186515.png (1125x2168, 513K)