How should I tell my younger sister to wear a bra without making it awkward...

How should I tell my younger sister to wear a bra without making it awkward? My mom never told her to and she has breasts already and doesn't own any bra. Her nipples are visible from wearing shirts and I'm thinking it's weird and she should cover them up.

Attached: 65cm-High-quality-spiky-deep-tissue-Yoga-ball-exercise-Fitness-Ball-Deflation.jpg (363x340, 116K)

She'll probably start wearing them ad she notices most of her peers doing so. Don't worry. By the time it's weird not to wear a bra at her school she will have started to wear one or want to.

Just drop the line next time you pass her. Life is awkward, you’ll get used to it.

Just straight up tell her. Do her tits turn you on? Are you incesty/pedowy? Now are you, motherfucking motherfucker? If you're not, then don't be a pussy and TELL HER/ ur mum, it's just disgusting and it needs to stop.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-110050~2.png (554x555, 213K)

Yeah you just have to mention it once and maybe make a joke and laugh about it. My aunt did that to me when I was little and it embarrassed me so much I made sure my nips never showed again after that.

But her nipples are visible. I don't think she picks stuff like that easily. She's already almost 14 years old.

Leave a note in her room:
"Dear sister

I have noticed that you have recently entered puberty. As a result of this your breasts have started to grow. Since you are not wearing a bra your nipples are visible through your shirt. In order to spare me from incestuous thoughts PLEASE wear a bra.

Yours faithfully
Your big brother"

HAHAHAHAHA

PS but if you want to have sex with me that's totally OK too haha :)

He should send it to her in text with emojis to convince her better
Police will later be able to see the text tho

>police
???? incest is not illegal???

Not if parents don't want it...

Wait, I'm not sure anymore

This is a completely terrible Idea, do this of you want to come off as a pedo

Yes + Yes

Just close your eyes whenever she's nearby if you're that afraid of nipples.

Just tell your mom that she needs to tell her

Whenever you walk by her in your house(or in public) start rubbing her nipples through her shirt.
She should get the message after a few times.

Have you ever not worn a shirt? Was it awkward having people look at your nipples?

Start rubbing your nipples at random and make eye contact with her. Eventually she'll get the idea.

It is in many places actually

What kind of relationship do the two of you have? How old are you?

they're literally just nipples

why do men always try to control womens bodies? even their own family? get a life.

Imagine being such a bitch nigga that a pair of free nipple scares him. Imagine being such a faggot. Enjoy the titty show user. Geeze, you can look all you want just don't touch.

Attached: 1532688940638.jpg (640x480, 52K)

You're an older brother who cares about his sister?
Then fucking act like it and tell her to start wearing bras.