I've been dating a girl for a little over a year. She's great, smart, pretty, and very kind...

I've been dating a girl for a little over a year. She's great, smart, pretty, and very kind. My parents love her my friends love her. I love her too, we both went to college together, she graduated this past Spring and I graduate this fall. She's moving 3 hours away for her job which is fine and I fully support and right now she moved about 1.5 hours away back home for the summer. I was fine with everything until I met another girl. The other girl told me she liked me and I have to admit I do too, but I'm assuming it's only because it's something new and exciting. I told the other girl about my gf and she was very respectful about it and stuff and her and I will hangout (always in public) but I still like her. One day she pretty much "dropped" me like just cut off communication and desu it stung like fuck. And all of that made me question everything like what I wanna do with my life and if I want to move in with my gf in the city she'll be working or if I should even be in a relationship. Up until meeting the other girl I was completely happy with where I was and with thinking of moving in with my gf, but now I'm unsure of everything and honestly it's stressing me out.

Has anyone else gone through something similar/ can I get any general advice on this?

Attached: 1561574379050.jpg (869x1228, 310K)

If you want to keep the relationship, talk to your gf about it.
Otherwise, break it off. Why do you trust an anonymous imageboard more than your gf?

>he wants to give up a gf with a job because some college slut got drunk and said he was cute
don't do it, buddy. You're in a period of transition and it can be tempting just to blow everything up and start over, but you will NEVER meet the kind of amazing people you met in college again. It's not settling, it's that you grossly overestimate how interesting the average adult is and if you leave the one with the job and go into the world a single man you'll be a thousand times more lonely. Once you're out of college time speeds up and spending another year with your gf is hardly an unwise investment if you're thinking she might be the one you want to settle down with.

I did talk to my gf about it. It's not a lack of trust it's more just uncertainty if I'm doing what I really think is best for me and in my interest

I've been hit on by drunk college girls before and I've had no problems with telling them to fuck off. I've just never caught feelings for one before while being with a s/o

Bumping

Get a fucking hobby you grass is always greener faggot. Why did you have time to hang out with this girl? Why did you have time to talk to her? Do you have absolutely nothing else going on?

There's one golden rule when it's comes to dating women. If she was able to seduce you in a short period of time, then that means she's bad for you.

I have plenty of hobbies and things to do. I met her through class, her and I met through class and a bunch of us would go out. I'm allowed to have socializing time too

>I have plenty of hobbies and things to do.
You obviously don't or you wouldn't have been in this situation.
>I met her through class,
So shut the fuck up and focus on your studies.
>and a bunch of us would go out
So don't let yourself be alone with her.
>I'm allowed to have socializing time too
Oh, yeah. You'd love to hear that from your girlfriend while she hung out with a guy, too, yeah? Quit defending your aberrant behavior and go study.

>I'm allowed to have socializing time too
I didn't know socializing meant going on dates with someone that wasn't your girlfriend. Kill yourself.

You know whats funny, OpP? Its probably going to bite you in the ass and you'll lose them both.
You deserve it for being a faggot.

Because I grew feelings for another that I admitted were most likely nothing? Because I told the other girl I had a gf and we continued hanging out as friends? I didn't fuck this other girl
I do well in my studies and I'm on my uni's rugby team along with other clubs. Idc if she Hangouts with her guy friends
I literally said I would hangout with this girl in a group and told her I had a gf but ok

Can i ask how does these catching feeling happens in life when you arent looking for it?

This is so alien to me, i went through so many eyars of my life and unless i looked for sth i didnt accidentally "get close to someone" or anything like that.

Am i aromantic or sth?

Oh and on topic, stay with your gf, obv.

>I do well in my studies
So do better.
>and I'm on my uni's rugby team
So go practice.
>along with other clubs
Go tend to them. m8, here is the long and the short of it: Your defending yourself this much means you've already made your decision. Read: You'd rather tell me
>I have plenty of things to do! I don't care who she hangs out with!
Then focus on improving yourself in your skillset, hobbies, or even making a drive out to visit your gf. You'd rather sit here and defend your behavior, your newfound feelings, than admit to yourself
>Maybe I haven't been as good to myself, or my girlfriend, as I could. I should go tend to my shit right now.
You have made your decision. Break up with your girlfriend.

I'm kinda going through the same thing except I'm a female and I have a boyfriend and a friend. like I was happy with my boyfriend but I'm starting to get the cracks of him not wanting to be sexual at all and feeling more like a friend than a relationship. Meanwhile my friend and I felt a huge attraction tension ever since we first met but we don't have the same interest and he just wants me happy. He's also very affectionate.

I distanced myself from physically seeing my friend and try to interact and see my boyfriend more (he lives 3 hours away but I try to see him once every two weeks to month). Maybe that's what you need to do too

No need to tell the guy to kill himself, there's way worse people in this world that deserve to die

I was more trying to just paint the picture better like I'm not just someone who lays around flirting with people while my gf is gone. I appreciate your input though

based ken poster

Your feelings for your girl friend are weak if some floozy can make you question it with that kind of limited interaction.

Unfuck your priorities, theres nothing wrong with faltering every now and then with unfaithful thoughts, but to question your future over a stranger who you barely know means something is amiss.

>t. Part of the divorced club

OP here. I wasn't looking for anything when I found my current gf. We met at a bar, she thought I'd be a fun date for her sorority formal and we went out on a little "get to know each other" date just so the dance wouldn't be super awkward and we kinda just kept hanging out. Same thing with the other girl. She invited me out with a group of classmates and at the bar we started getting to know each other and over time we became friends and I developed a little crush. It's just something that kinda happens to me. I never really look for it, it just kinda finds me

Wow dude, so both times you were asked out? Nice!

Your experience is so different from mine that i just cnat fathom it. However my opinion stands, stay with your current gf. Crushes come and go i guess?

You're very right crushes do come and go it was just something I'd never experienced before. Having two girl admit feelings for me and liking both it just threw me off. I guess it really just made question if I was making the right choice with being with anyone not necessarily who to be with. Does that make sense?

It makes sense. Although i have never been in such a situation, nor i think i will be.

Whatever you should do, you should commit to it. Dont be indecisive, pursue the choice you make fully.

Thank you for the Jow Forums. I genuinely appreciate it

this. try to forget the new girl

To be honest, i wouldn't listen to any advice i would give. I have never been in a relationship and dont understand their intricacies. However i just know half measures usually blow up in my face. Commiting fully always yielded tangible results that can be worked upon.