Shitposting aside. why do white women love black men??????

shitposting aside. why do white women love black men??????

Attached: p06d1kgj.jpg (720x405, 42K)

Black guy here. They don't.

they do lol

You see a handful of them like black guys and to you this means "white women love black guys".

You are just incredibly insecure and lonely.

nice projection. sperg more lol

White woman here. I dont. The only white females I know that do, have self-esteem issues. It's not the race it's the type of attention they're getting.

You wouldn't have made this thread if it didn't bother you, now would you?

He's right you know. Some user even posted stats of this once. White women (Atleast in America) prefer their own race more than any of the other races. White men on the other hand are much more lenient.

>white woman here
top kek. pic related
sperg more

Attached: white women.jpg (480x360, 15K)

They don't.
In fact, if I'm honest with you, it's usually been inverted. I think black girls have submission to white men bred into them, because holy fuck do I have a ton of black bitches slobbering after me.

so what you're saying is interacial should be promoted?????

Attached: homophobes-did-the-plot-really-need-a-gay-relationship-me-14123003.png (500x566, 120K)

Yeah they don't. Dating studies suggest otherwise, and even some prostitutes decline to see black dudes

white men are all the child rapists. children decline to see them lol

Attached: tenor (1).gif (300x164, 2.57M)

Not really. I'm just knocking over the stupid, hypermasculinized stereotype of black guys.
Know what's not masculine? An able-bodied male begging for money from girls. Know who I see doing it? Black boys at the bus station, hitting up their female friends that have jobs.

explain further please. I don't understand

This.

For as much as racists like to bitch about BMWF relationships, not only is WMBF more common, but in general more successful. But you'll never see white men realize that because they'd rather feel victimized that dem niggers is taking OUR women dammit this is white genocide

>shitposting aside

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

That's because you're stupid. Read a book, nigger

>It's not the race it's the type of attention they're getting.
clarify

Maybe but thats only because the other races all prefer white men.

Better personalities.

They like their animalistic tendencies.

You should fuck off back to /b/ kid
You are terminally unfunny

Stop asking this random stupid questions. Nobody fals for this "oh attention" jokes.

a combination of both groups being stuck in the "it's all about me me me" mentality that renders them nothing more than full grown children after they reach their early twenties.

oh, & lets not forget the jewish prooaganda aimed at eradicating whites, witch if they're all so happy to be faggots & not fight for their existence then maybe they don't deserve to exist

*propaganda