In a relationship, but think I am in love with another girl

Sup Jow Forums, I have been together with my GF for 1.5 years now.
She's nice and loving and really infatuated with me, but I am not really sure if I feel the same towards her.
We started dating and everything seemed nice, we got along well and enjoyed each others company.
I thought I was in love with her until I met person A.

Person A makes me feel things that I never felt with my current GF.
Whenever I see person A I get all flustered and my heart starts racing.
I see her in my dreams at night and wake up to another person lying next to me. I feel like I am living a lie.

I am not really sure what to do at this point.
My current GF and I are living together and I really don't want to break her heart and start again when we have invested so much time and resources in this relationship.

Has anyone else experienced something similiar?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Hello, youre trapped in a movie
1 use the direct method, tell your gf and let her help you(or dump you and help you)
2 why do you like spending time with your gf? Why do you feel like youre missing out ?
3 it may be only hormonal problem.
4 cheating should be consensual, ask your gf if she would accept a one nightstand between you and her. If its more than once then its not advicable to keep the relationship
5do they know each other?
If you want more safety try introducing them
Women dont always have the same face with men that with women.

Also, you are yourslef, your top priiority is yourself.
You should break apart from her even if it breaks their heart unless shes part of yourself.

>2 why do you like spending time with your gf? Why do you feel like youre missing out ?
This.

1. I really don't want to break the girls heart. I really do care about her, but I don't think it's real love. At least not for me.
2. I enjoy being with her, but it feels more like hanging out with your best friend, not my girlfriend.
There is no "spark" so to speak.
3. It's not just lust. When i see person A it feels real, Iike when I was a kid and had a huge crush on a girl in class.
I thought that deep "love" feeling was only something you experienced when you where young and adult relationships where different.
4. I am not considering cheating on her.
It goes against all my moral values.
I would never destroy someone I care about like that.
5. They don't know each other at all luckily.

The problem is it would be really difficult to spilt up with her at this stage.
We share an apartment together and I don't really have the time, money or energy to move out right now.

I sort of feel like I am in your shoes, dude... only its several years and the other girl is an old flame. I love my gf but I don't know if I feel passion. I love doing things for her and being with her but I don't know if there is excitement. its worse because we moved to another state together and she left things behind. its awful, but I dont doubt for a second I love her.

When was the last time you took your lass out on a date?

>My current GF and I are living together
What a surprise. Living in sin and living by sin.
Break up and whore around, OP, in that order. I know you'll end up doing the latter regardless, so the least you can do is muster what little respect for the relationship you have and end it right now to pursue this shiny new thing.

>I really do care about her, but I don't think it's real love
>I would never destroy someone I care about like that.

If you really do care about her the best thing you can do is move on and let someone else give her the love that you can't.

>The problem is it would be really difficult to spilt up with her at this stage.

Just keep in mind that the longer you wait the harder it'll be to leave.

kYS and save them both from your degeneracy

If you like that person for her physical appearance just know women age like bananas. Stay with whichever one you're more compatible with. It sounds to me like you are only infatuated with the other woman, and infatuation flickers out quickly. Maybe try finding a way to re-spark with your current girlfriend.
I'm a guy and understand the feeling of being bored with my girlfriend and wanting something better. Boring is often times the better option.
>My current GF and I are living together and I really don't want to break her heart and start again when we have invested so much time and resources in this relationship.
It seems to me that you've already made your decision here.

Whatever you do remember that person A will likely not just fall into your arms if you break up with your gf, which you should probably do. It sounds like you are checked out

Relationships don't have that magic feeling you see in movies all the time. Maybe you miss that feeling and thats it.

Think about this, maybe you will lose the spark with person A over time.

Its always good to think about your feelings, adn take a good time to find out if they're genuine or if its just your brain trying to trick you into doing stupid stuff.

Maybe you're also idolizing her and projecting an idolized image of person A as an excuse to make you feel that spark you miss so much. Meditate on your feelings for a while, take your time.

Hope it helps.

I agree with the spirit, but not the method. I guarantee OP hasn't taken his girl on a real date in a long time. Feelings need to be rekindled.

We try to go on a date at least a few times a month. Either just going to the cinema or having a nice dinner out.

I wouldn't say I really care that much about looks, I much rather prefer the unconventional. Both apperance and personality-wise.
My GF seemed different initially, but I see now that she's more of a Kim Kardashian gossip girl type beneath the surface.
It's hard to re-spark something when you don't really enjoy the same hobbies and genres.

I am fully aware of this. But she makes me feel things I haven't felt in over a decade, things I have never felt for my GF.
I really did think I loved my GF, but experiencing what I do when I see person A has made me question what love really is.

At this point I am not sure if the right feelings have been there from the start.
I appreciate her and see her as one of my closest friends. But telling her "I love you" feels hollow and fake.
I think I have been trying to force myself to love her without thinking about how I really felt deep down.

Where’d you meet person a? How does GF not know?

I have actually known person A for most of my life, we both lived in the same city growing up.
But these feelings I have for her only started developing a few years ago.
I am currently residing in another city, which is where I met my GF. That's why she dosen't know her.

Funny.

Does A know you have GF?

Yeah. Probably. It's not like it's a secret or anything.
The issue is not that I wanna break up with my GF and start dating person A.
I don't really know if she likes me at all desu.
It's just that person A made me realise that there are deeper emotions inside me that my GF has never provoked.

So what are you going to do?

I don't know to be honest.
The easiest and most comfortable thing would be to just keep on living this life of pretend until I am in a better position to end the relationship.
The honest thing to do would be to end it now. But then we would have to start finding new appartments and figure out who should get what of our shared possesions
It would probably also affect our grades, since we both go to university.

I am kinda fucked either way.

I'm in almost the same situation, except current gf and I just started dating. I dont love her. She's more of a friend but I asked her out and now we're dating. Sex isnt even that great. Still hung up over my previous "love interest". Dont know what to do.

No

No

Consider if A ACTUALLY is gonna date you. Chances are you’re ruining comforting relationship for nothing.

Please don’t break up with her, OP

You should speak to GF about this, you’re in the position to get that feeling back again. Communication is key

You cannot have both you have to decide or you will lose both.

>It's just that person A made me realise that there are deeper emotions inside me that my GF has never provoked.
What are you, a fucking woman? Why would you let that destroy the relationship you've built with your girlfriend? My girlfriend will NEVER understand the love I have of long distance running. I recently met someone who has a similar love of it. It was strange to meet someone who enjoyed it as much as I do, and even more so in some respects. It was a nice feeling, but it wasn't worth throwing away returning home to someone I love for a new, shiny object.