Hey guys, where is a very cheap place to live in America that isn't the ghetto somewhere. Asking for a friend

Hey guys, where is a very cheap place to live in America that isn't the ghetto somewhere. Asking for a friend

Attached: 1562970405691.png (950x968, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redfin.com/OR/Baker-City/1916-Plum-St-97814/home/56158642
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

midwest if you don't mind having to drive an hour to get to a 711

Midwest.

Attached: giphy.gif (485x485, 2.95M)

lol pretty much everywhere that's not a major city.

the southwest, or midwest. but the midwest is fucking boring.

The south is cheap if you avoid major cities but the south is all blacks and Mexicans. I'd suggest Alaska if you want to collect state neetbux

State neetbucks you say? Mind elaborating user?
Are their any cool places in the Midwest?

Attached: 1555373463231.jpg (601x601, 60K)

Iowa

Unlimited cheap places to live in America.
Take a state that people don't normally live in like Utah and google the map and then pick a random town that disappears first when you zoom out a bit.
If you aren't white then get ready for the town to hate you unless you are mexican in a mexican town.

Idaho.
redfin.com/OR/Baker-City/1916-Plum-St-97814/home/56158642

>south is all blacks and Mexicans
There are still plenty of white places in the South. Blacks there keep to themselves outside of major cities.
It's getting worse lately as demographics take their toll, though.

Wow, this is amazing. Unfortunately, I'm in no place to buy a house right now, but wowzers, I could actually own a home

College towns in Kansas are sort of like college towns anywhere else. Not too bad if you’re young

>no place to own a home.
30 year mortgage would be $448 a month without a down payment.
You could pay $1000 a month and pay it off in a few years.

You can buy a house without a down payment? Wtf

True. Lawrence is pretty cool. My cousin lives their and I had a good time visiting.

They care more about debt to income ratio than a down payment.
If you have a lot of debt and low income then you need a large down payment as collateral so that you can't bail during the mortgage.

He said buy, not become a debtslave to pay for a carboardbox in the suburbs.

Kansas City and Cincinnati are pretty cool. If you want Iowa, check out Mount Vernon. Nebraska actually is pretty cool near Lincoln.

So to avoid being a debtslave you are going to pay for rent monthly for the rest of your life.
Good plan to avoid wageslaving.

You'll pretty much have to stay away from the coasts. See:

Indiana, we'd love to have you as long as you're on board with low taxes and potholes.
Life is what you make of it dude, I was stationed out in DC and I tried the nightlife, the "things to do", all of it. It might be for some but even at 19/20 (with a fake so believe me, I was getting the full experience either way), all the "more things to do" ended up being way more expensive everything, shittier drivers, and an empty lifestyle than the one I led out in the country. I'm beyond happy to be back.

I'm from California, potholes my middle name. Low taxes sounds refreshing

>I suggest an expensive state
Are you stupid, user?

Pittsburgh