"user : Have sex"

>"user : Have sex"

I wish... But how?!

Attached: ffffff.jpg (633x758, 68K)

I was pulled out by a current today and drank a bunch of sea water by accident but somehow didn't inhale any water. I was also smashed by a wave so hard I slightly sprained my ankle. Anyways, does anyone know where I can find high-quality fanart of zombies?

Get your wewee hard and....
Lol.
Whats your age? You studieying?
Any crushes?

have sex.

look yourself in the mirror and ask, woukd you date yourself? find a girl that has your characteristics. take her for your self. not all girls are fucking eye glued to their phone whatever clitche about females that exist are true. but once you have a girlfriend. its going to take some work to want to keep her in your life.

Just be yourself and talk to some chicks, lol its not hard

I can't talk to girls

Attached: Feels.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Stick penus in vagoon

>guys I don't know how I'm supposed to have sex
>I don't talk to girls
Well unless you're a fag you've answered your own question.

Be handsome. I don't ever talk to girls, but they talk to me. I catch em casting glances at me, and I return em sometimes. If they are looking but aren't willing to come my way, what's the point, ya know?

Hookers.

This person only bangs fatties at clubs/festivals

Did you not have sex education in schools?

Attached: stop this shit.jpg (625x621, 67K)

>Have sex
As a sex positive feminist, I find that this meme makes having sex a negative thing to shame others for, not positive.

why should I heve to try when thy don't

You don't even have to eat if you don't want to
No one's forcing you to do anything

That's how it works nigger. Don't play if you don't like it.

It's the inverse though, it's just virgin shaming.

>sex positive feminist

oh gee , what a nice way of calling yourself a whore.

Also sex is over rated and sex workers who dwindle themselves down to producing one service , that is their own body, is the definition of objectification.

>virgin shaming
That's still shaming someone based something sexually related, and making a sexual concept shameful one way or another. Which are both sex-negativity.

We tried to eradicate the over importance of virginity, and the idea that's it a determining trait of one's character (since it wound up motivating a number of sexual assaults by young people). And now it came back under a different slang.

Go to places where people party. House parties, clubs, bars, festivals, raves, and so on.

>b-b-but i don't like that i like anime and staying in my room alone
Bruh I don't care if you don't *like* that atmosphere, that's not what it's about at all. It's about getting laid.

slut attempting to frame that she likes having sex as if she's an activist. love it. sup girl let's get down.

make sure you triple wrap it , sonny

sex activists wear their STDs/STIs around like sports trophies. Isn't it so funny how they preach about how bad objectification is, but yet continue to objectify themselves.

What of where you live has none of those places and only has farmers markets full of old people.

Become attractive, as it is expounded in this book

Attached: 1562973937391.jpg (600x900, 195K)