GIOYC

GIOYC

Attached: keep-calm-and-get-it-off-your-chest.png (600x700, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZELmUooBlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its just hormones. Sorry if I am fucking with you I am not really in my right state of mind. This doesn't mean I will try to have sex with you I know better than to let hormones cloud my judgment. I know you don't want me to be like this I gotta clear my head. Please, this isn't who I am I swear this is a beast I cage up and its never meant to be seen.

Attached: 9d6091f19e46603766b46642a55d8e2c.gif (1280x1920, 2.61M)

Money > Women

Oh my fucking lord I am in love with you. Ah fuck I'm going to ruin this fuck why couldn't I just stay distant from you? I hate this, it's so vulnerable.

Really wish I could completely forget about you. I am paranoid you'll contact me, or haunt my life. Just want to completely delete you from my memory.

You're so sweet, don't ever doubt yourself from now on. I know it's unavoidable to have those thoughts pop up in peoples head sometimes but stay strong like you always do.

I wish being sweet wasn't an invitation for people to be jerks, but it is.

There's no way i'll ever allow myself to hurt you.

If it is true that your eyes have been dyed red
I will right the wrongs
with this sword of mine

Your figure no longer resides in that ruined castle
I no longer need the power of wishes or prayers

If it's true that your eyes have been dyed red
I will right the wrongs with this sword of mine
"I will remain white, unsullied,
Waiting for you,
Until the day I can meet you
as you were before.

You went on a tirade of hurting me badly so I would leave you alone. Now you've got your wish. Be happy, or don't, you don't matter to me, and will never again. You're dead to me. I want you gone from my memory.

Only because you've hurt me with your words alot.
But I respect your decision if that's your choice.

Im very sorry for the things i've said to you before.

Honestly you're not ready for this LARP. I'll just stop.

I thought you were serious?
im serious to what I said back then.

The larp is over user, chill
Never take a larp to heart

Cool, but that changes nothing.

Oh my GOD please come to bed and fuck me
You can be so damn cruel!

T, I miss you. I miss you more than you could ever imagine. It fucking sucks knowing you probably don't even think about me.

E, fuck you for not responding. I finally was free and you just blew me off.

This is a public forum keep it pg man.

I'm fucking lonely as hell and I have no value as a partner at all for an endless list of reasons, and have basically no capacity to change any of it. I've lived my life alone, without a sense of belonging to anything, and I'm going to die just as alone.

My life is empty, I have no social skills or basic foundations for development as a person, I'm autistic, degenerate, weak, fat, have no hopes, dreams, goals or the drive or passion to reach them if I did. I know all this. I know I'm worthless and have no business so much as looking at a girl. I'm not some entitled incel or a nice guy who's deluded himself into thinking he has redeeming qualities.

Yet in spite of all that I fell for someone, and almost immediately had to watch her fall for someone else. Why can someone who can't even feel love fall in love? Why can someone who doesn't know how to even talk to people unless they do all the work be saddled with such a horribly strong connection with someone I barely spoke to? It's left me empty inside in a way I never knew was possible. Life since then has just been a bottomless pit of despair and pain. I din't know I could value myself any less than I already did.

The couple of friends I have I let down every day by feeling like this. I can't be there for them or support them when they're sad and when they're happy I just get jealous like the piece of shit I am. Sometimes even when they tell me something bad happened to them I get jealous because their low points seem beyond anything I could hope for in my life. Someday I'll probably let them down again when they find out I'm dead.

I don't have a single reason to be alive, only a small handful of reasons why I can't choose to die instead.

I am so fucking angry and disappointed with you and I don't want to be.

Check your email. It's just a prank.

so i get jumped by my friends i get in trouble. people push and fight me i get in trouble. this happens and i get the attention of the assistant principle. this guy for some reason always looks for me and sends me to detention. for what reason he said "i was dangerous to people". i would have to hide from this guy or i would be in trouble. so he makes me walk in a circle in front of people during recess for 20-30 mins sometimes.he did this for 4 months if i recall correctly. until i threaten him. my dumb ass thought he would stop fucking with me if i threatened him. then i get sent to a mental hospital for two months for the threat.
so a bunch of people bullied the hell out of me kept blaming me for random things and always got away with it. the teachers never even questioned me or anyone else. they just sent me straight to detention. it got to the point where i had to get an iep. when i got sent out of class it was classified as ditching so i would get kicked out by my teacher and also break the rules while i was kicked from the class. so double the trouble i would get caught and sent to detention. and thats just the fucking beginning. so i get kicked from the county school district and i ended up having to get sent to a school for children with behavioral problems. this place was also mixed with special ed students. so the people there were actually worse.
finally people leave me alone i get to go back to the highschools in the county im living in and have a normal school life. met new friends and generally it was fucking great. i dont know if i deserve to be bitter about all this shit. im still angry.

Attached: 1560761257762.png (629x767, 577K)

she's gone. forever. I dont think I can make it without her

Bitch I said I didn’t want ketchup, I will slap the fuck out of you if you ever do something like this before.

Attached: images (2).jpg (539x568, 54K)

Did the antimatter worked or are you still horny?

You threw out my sister. Don't lie to me and say it was over money. She eats up fewer resources than I do and I'm anorexic.
You evicted her out of sheer spite and anger. You were angry at her for not being there when grandma died. That's all there is to it.
You don't consider her your granddaughter and I have increadingly little doubt you would have disowned me if I hadn't cancelled all my med school plans and stayed to nurse her myself. You would have hated me, too. I never had a fucking choice. You lied to me.
I have no friends here. None. Zero. I go weeks without speaking to anybody. You threw out my only friend. At the absolute darkest point of my life, you threw her out onto the fucking street with zero notice. You know what she does? She works at hand job parlors. Thanks, Papa. That helps me sleep at night. Good thing she's not family.
I can't believe how disgusting you've been and it changed how I'm going to remember you forever.
You let my dad stay here. You invited my abuser in. I told you, again and again and again and again what he fucking did to me and how he makes me feel. I told you I can't sleep at night with him in the house. I poured my heart out to you. I begged you. You invited him right back in because having somebody to watch fucking Jeopardy! With is apparently worth that much. It disgusts me how easy you are.
You realize he knows what position his daughter's in and just doesn't care?
HOLY shit, I am so fucking sad and angry and disappointed in you and I'll never be able to look at you the same way again.
Grandma said she didn't want this. You didn't care. It has to be your way because you're the goddamned chief.

Go to bed or drink some milk and THEN go to bed!

He needs some milk.

And sleep. that's for sure!

Are you here, Jay-jay?

gay people are so fucking annoying sometimes

The eyes are blue and time speaks for itself
It approaches, little by little, that moment
No torment
No broken shells

J.X are you here?

I really want to self harm

I want you to stop thinking of such things.

Fuck off

Jay-jay in plane >_>

Yet you will spend your money, on a woman, to get laid.
>circlejerk

I'll never find someone. I will always be alone. This life has been put to waste.

If you would've kept your distance, I wouldn't have known. I am in love too.

You're not going to ruin anything.

fuck

Awesome! Happened quicker than I thought it would. The case is in their system. Now for the enforcement to begin. I'm kinda hoping he ignores it to the point of getting thrown in jail. That would be totally worth not getting money.

I like... blood. Blood is my entire life, I can’t live without seeing it in real life, without tasting it. Without smelling it. I love blood...
it’s metallic and thick, makes great paint medium...
I’ve centered my life around it, became a phlebotomist and now all I do is take others blood. Sometimes I take my own to create art with. Sometimes I convince my girlfriend to let me take some so I can add it to my coffee...

Blood is my way of life, and I want more.

Attached: D2021441-03AB-4D76-A7BD-83738FEA2F5A.jpg (586x836, 456K)

Had a weird moment last week where I entertained the idea of suicide more than just a joke. I felt kinda anxious too. I don't normally feel such a way. Had to tell myself to calm down and take a few shots. Not sure what the deal was.

I was wayyyyy better in art when I was 16 in comparison. swear I was a prodigy back then.
wth happened to me.. *sigh*

I miss Despy so much ;_;

I really want to kill myself, I’m never going to reproduce or be anything great in life. My whole life has been a struggle and this last year has really been hell. I’ve got a surgery scar that makes me feel so ugly. I’m being kicked out and have to move again by September. I’ve had to move so much I haven’t kept a job for more than 4 months. I’m constantly broke and I honestly feel distant from everyone. It’s getting really hard to have any reasons to stay alive.

Hang in there
stay strong. do it for yourself and not for other people.

Give it back.

>qt girl I had a crush on in high school moved across the country to a place only a couple hours drive away from me.
Today is a good day.

Attached: 1442096435498.png (272x287, 42K)

Internally, I've defeated myself only to realize I still can't be defeated. Externally, I've withdrawn from the competition and avoided losing but also given up winning.

Everything is as I've wanted it, but I've never wanted nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JZELmUooBlY

You gotta reconnect with your friends user there the one thing that keeps me going

Come take it

on my period
it fucking hurts so bad.
I used to suffer worse and then it kinda sropped mostly and now the bitch is back.

you're all fucking lucky to be men
I'm already getting sick often with colds, headaches, anxiety, depression but this shit too. I hate it.

I miss you.

I make sure to give my girly extra love and care when she's bleeding, because she hates being a girl on those days too.

Tell me how and i'll run for it.

Eat sum chocolate

I want to be with you.

#metoo

Sad in cases like these the kids are the actual victims, no child is a bank account.

When can we see each other?
My heart yearns for you only and it's starting to ache everytime I think about it :(

I hate fucking niggers so fucking much more than I thought I would ever do you

You just hate their rap music.

I used to fear men but its slowly fading away because of you.

I teach my kids to be real racist but hide it and pretend to be against racism.

Such a coward

B-but they're bullies!

Eat something!

I love you. I'm sorry I will never tell you. I will enjoy every moment with you until I inevitably ruin things.

>accidentally liked an old post on IG while profile stalking
Oh no

Attached: 1449598348540.jpg (474x370, 105K)

Why won't you tell me?

How are we supposed to fall in love if you don't tell me anything?

I'm annoyed by how every netflix show has someone admitting their gay or a lesbian. I'm sick of people thinking they're discriminated against, when it's quite the opposite. How about disabled or fat people?

And why is ok that gays can cheat or leave their families because they want to get their dick in some asshole? WHY?

Why is almost everyone under 30 now in gay clubs or bisexual??? WHY?

*bites u*

Be patient, Im thinking of something to say.

Attached: 7a30ac17ae53ef3d2706432a7c772a26.jpg (564x460, 27K)

In retrospect, you absolutely destroying my heart and making me feel second best has built me into a stronger person. Wish it didn't happen that way, but I guess suffering has benefit in the end.

You tried to destroy me and you will pay for it. I promise.

I hate niggers

Going to pretend that nothin is wrong for a while.
It will make my eventual suicide look like an accidental death and no one will be hurt.
This will be good.

Have sex
Wat

She needs to stay away from you and your family. You are not her family and her obsession with fitting in where she is not welcomed is not helping her mental health. If you are reading this surely you agree and will want to cooperate, you know she needs to let it all go. I worry for her, she is a lot of work most people would have dropped her, but I really love her and know whats best. Don't let her fool herself into thinking she belongs, she must let go. I am trying to be strict about this but I know she is still going over there so please do not let her feel welcome, please push her away so she can get better. I just want her to heal, this is the only way. I am doing what I can to discourage her, you need to tell her off if you get the chance. I know this is strange, we have literally never talked to each other, but I just need to know you are on my side, that you agree she needs to leave forever.
-T

Fuck niggers

I forgive my entire family. they seem oddly nice to me since last week.
Im calling /x/ on this one

I used to play badminton, volleyball and ride a bike because my friends pressured me into it but I still sucked at it. Still thankful for all the fun times we did but they should be more hygenic sometimes.

Im a thrifty person, im always looking for a cheaper product to buy just for the heck of it. every penny counts and I love looking for hidden gems!

I read romance books as much as possible when I was in middle school. From classroom to breaktime.
very bitter about men but a massive wattpad fangirl.

I'll accept it, I was thinking that you should pay for stealing mine and other peoples hearts back then.
massive sjw phase. I still remember the sweet things you said back then because some of it are funny.

I didn't mean to degrade your name, I was trying to hurt your feelings but felt bad about it because I wasn't aware of what's happening behind the scenes.

if everything was told to me back then, I wouldn't lash out and hurt everyone with my words.

Instead, I will help you with everything and handle your situation if possible.

I was ignorant but we all live, learn and change for the better.

I realized I was a homosexual and that it's healthier to embrace it sorry babe

>777
That's okay you made me yousexual anyway.

Sex doesn't make anything better.

I like how getting pussy makes it easier to get more pussy.

Gime ur email

I'm a volcel because I want the next woman I have sex with to be a good woman who I can make a life with. I hate thots trying to hit me up. I may be lonely, but I have morals.

Here you go [email protected]
Email me soon ;)

Sent ;)

YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON!