I wanna kill, slaughter, torture, umiliate, annihilate. I wanna bring endless pain, feel blood all over my face...

I wanna kill, slaughter, torture, umiliate, annihilate. I wanna bring endless pain, feel blood all over my face. I wanna torment my little, worthless toys. I wanna be praised as a god, as it’s the treatment I deserve since the day I was born.

Unfortunately, I have to be patient and suppress my bloodlust and need for power for now. I have to do something about it though. Sometimes I get so angry I need to hurt someone. I obviously won’t ruin my life so when the anger gets uncontrollable I have to hurt myself. I don’t wanna ruin my beautiful skin. Any ideas?

Attached: EA4E6ABA-279D-4FB7-9DA7-CC7D998DF0E5.jpg (390x419, 56K)

You have to be over 18 to use this website, son.

Your mother must be so proud

Get into politics, seems like a perfect fit.

I already know what to do in the long term. I need something to satisfy my needs now. I’m considering killing stray dogs and cats, but I’d rather do something relatively safe. I can’t work in a slaughterhouse and fishing is not satisfying enough.

user, did your mom not let you buy an 18+ game or another energy drink?

Lol

Have sex, zoomer friend. At least jerk it really good.

I have bdsm sex or jerk off everyday

> I wanna be praised as a god, as it’s the treatment I deserve
What have you done to deserve such a thing?

Attached: image.jpg (380x420, 71K)

Have you tried hitting a pillow? When I get angry I beat up my pillow and throw it about my room and jump on it.

Dumb gook.

Can I ask you why you’re trying to belittle me? You don’t like me? Is it because people like me is the reason why you suffer? You’re just giving me what I want though. If you want to make us pay maybe you should try to stop acting impulsively, completely dominated by those same emotions we always play with ahahha
Absolutely nothing. I don’t need to earn things, everything is owed to me just because I want it
Yes, but I want to kill.

>everything is owed to me just because I want it
Typical entitlement mindset

Ching chong bing bong I no understand me no speak Asian

Why not get into a combat sport? Might be a beast like young Mike Tyson, or you'll get clobbered like a bitch.
Also, who bought you the iPhone you're posting from.

Yeah. So? Is it bad? Ahahah
Me neither lol
I’ve been training Muay Thai for a year and a half. It’s a complex subject I don’t wanna talk about now, but it doesn’t help as you’d think.

Join ISIS

Tell me more, how you want to do it

They don’t give a fuck and arab culture is very fascinating. Plus they’re friends with the Jews. But I have other plans.

Tell me your plans lord

Someone had an insecure attachment when they were a toddler

No
Probably. So?

Children who didn’t get the right treatment as children end up being social retards are desperate serial killers welcome to the mommy didn’t take care of you club you took it harder than most

I'd actually like to fight you to the death, OP.

Where/when can we meet?

Lmao these are consequences of studying by watching youtube videos
Ask Valac, he’ll tell you what to do