So I'm texting this 19 yo virgin muslim girl, long distance, she lives in another country...

So I'm texting this 19 yo virgin muslim girl, long distance, she lives in another country. She wears a head scarf and is half muslim half white.

I like her a lot, like I'm falling in love with her. She seems to be doing the same. But I'm worried about a few things.

We won't see eachother irl in at least a year or maybe more. If we see eachother I will not be able to penetrate her, since she is saving herself for marriage (with me).
She just interviewed me, and let me know she would like to wear a mini skirt in public (wtf?).
She might come the next year to visit my country and I'll be able to see her.

Any advice, tips, tricks, anything? I don't wanna fuck this up, and not sure if I'll get anything other than my emotions toyed with by an inmature 19 yo girl.

Attached: 1550927529982.jpg (206x206, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vdyaKdYXgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've fucked Muslima's they're normal girls. They are intriqued by Sex, don't do this, I really mean this!! Don't bring up Islam or Koran or rules she will be breaking.

She's fucking telling you she wants to let go with you. She wants to wear that mini skirt, she wants your hands on her leg telling her she's sexy. Islam is for the outside world. You treat her like the fucking woman she is. Tell her if she wears the mini skirt you might not want to save her for marriage. Validate her sexuality and don't judge her.

In the year you 're fucking waiting you're still going to text other girls, still going to fuck other girls and don't act insecure towards her.

When she is fucking here and she's telling you shit like I won't come to your house because I won't fuck you before marriage. You're going to say who made this about sex, you freak. I wanted to show you my *random interesting thing* and you take her with you.

You’re getting catfishes by Isis faggot

Her family will never give you permission to marry their daughter unless you convert to their religion. It's one of the sins that will send you to their version of hell if you do.

Prepare yourself to believe in an invisible sky wizard if you want to clap half-muslim cheeks.

>falling for a muslima slut
she's gonna fuck your shit up lmao

>half muslim half white
Wut. Muslim is not a race.

lmfao I seiously hope not
I'm conflicted by this, I told her I dont want her to dress provovatively, yet she insisted on wearing a mini skirt because she has a fat ass, Im so mindfucked by this

another thing is her father is non muslim not religiously or ethnically while her mom is, I guess this gives me points, Im from her fathers country for the record

she is half arab from arab country, born and raised in europe though

If she is born and raised in Europe why does she wear a scarf?

her mom is a muslim, and despite her father (of my grill) being non religious, she still raised her children as muslim, they pray and all that

bump

>speaking to a mudslime
it's like you want to lose your head

it's been fine for now, she event sent me semi nudes of her tits and her in panties

but not gonna lie she's steady attacking my mental stability and feelings

bump

>half muslim half white

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (632x572, 53K)

You'll get her honor killed m8

how do you call it then, arab?
her father is non religious white, she is following the religion though

isnt that already not haram for a muslim female to marry anyone out of the muslim faith ?

I'm sure theres some arab nibbas down there getting ready to jump him

Bleach her, she clearly hasn't taken her moms religiosity to heart

It depends, I know a fair few half Arabs/half iranians/half turks with European dads

You are crazy to go near a muzzie, especially one in another country.

I mean, I guess but her.mother married an atheist white, so I'm good?

she is sort of in the middle, one part of her wants to be a good muslim, the other part wants to be a thot. I want a muslim 2bh, so she is a decent female at least

Yeah, I know, but 2bh it was either that or nothing, so here I am

If she's sending you nudes she's probably not toying with your emotions, she's probably interested , just be yourself, talk about interesting shit, the standard stuff, my gf is a conservative Christian and I'm Conservative too if you've got similar political viewpoints talk about that, if not, or if you don't know, its best to not bring it up/let it get brought up naturally and slowly get to learn her views, and let her get used to yours

Why do you want a muzzie gf? Hijab fetish, or cause of the conservatism aspect?

Im all behind 1488 and all but the idea of a hijab wearing muzzie giving you head would be very damn sexy

thanks for your insight my bro
Idk man, something about western women being huge sluts and dressing like whores, but then again she told me she wants to wear a miniskirt, not the end of the world, but worrying me

she doesnt wear hijab when she is at home with you... unless that's your fetish off course

So the conservatism aspect, you basically want a tradwife, I get that, there's plenty of western women who aren't whores/haven't had sex, but you'll have to find them in high-school or college in the first couple years. But I get what you're saying, before I met my gf I was pretty demoralised about it, now either she thinks you're the one and doesn't want conservatism to drive you away or she's slutty, you'll very probably find out, and if she's not what you expected you can break it off, otherwise congrats!

I don't thonk I get your last bit of advice. I'm trying to take her because I'm demoralized af. My only other option is a half gypsy brown fat girl I fucked on a party. She is that female attention I never had for several years. I sort of want to keep her being conservative. As in savig virginity for marriage and all that.

Well do that then, start dating, and bring up the sanctity of marriage, etc etc play to her religious convictions, cause from what you're describing she's stuck between them and her urges, reinforce those religious principles and she'll probably resist her urges, don't stress it.

She's a practicing conservative Muslim and your a horny dude who fucked a fat chick at a party I don't see this going very far

I never asked for this
Alright, just as I thought, she'll have her thot instincts kicking in and only islam can save us, I'll try to keep that in mind

on my deffense she wasnt that fat, but yeah not a beauty queen exactly, I fucked her because she was in love with me when we were kids, and it seemed that she was still interested, I'm in deep dark ages when it comes to. pussy Ill take almost everything

Alright, from what you said you seem pretty serious about this girl I hope it turns out alright for both of you also you should give religion a try most people don't know what they're missing

You sound like an old creep from the way you keep bringing up her age and her "inexperience." How old are you OP?

This is flat out the only response needed for this thread. Be her naughty fucking ticket, make her your toy, without ever saying you're going to do it. Just let it all fall into place.

there's the catch though, I'm a Jow Forumstard lite and to me muslims afe invaders that belong on the desert, offcourse I dont bring this to her, but I have very strong feelings against raising my son as a muslim. not my daughter though, I think she'll be better off as a muslim, this is conflictive though, I mentioned this to her and she wasnt having any of that shit, we'll see I guess

Become Christian then, don't have to convert her, just raise your sons in the Christian faith

33 yo
maybe I'd go for this if I was a Chad, but I'm not

I'm not about that life, but I'd much rather that than raising my son a muslim

Well sometimes you've got to compromise, chose whichever option is preferable, remember that nothing is ever perfect

>So the conservatism aspect, you basically want a tradwife, I get that, there's plenty of western women who aren't whores/haven't had sex, but you'll have to find them in high-school or college in the first couple years.
When you're a 30 year old dude you can't chase after 18 year old's like some creepy mofo, and your chances of finding a "tradwife" at that age are slim to none. They've all had several boyfriends or found a decent guy years ago.

Just let her raise them to be godly. It's what's best. religion teaches discipline and self control two qualities that a rapidly dying out in the western world

I'll keep that in mind, thanks for everything

All I want is to love and be loved, have children, etc, offcourse sex as well.

I can see that.

Then the answer should be clear
Anyway best of luck OP hope some Arabian Chad doesn't steal her from you

alright, thanks

>Any advice
Yeah, don't. It won't end well, even in the off chance your marriage lasts (and that's arguably the second worst case, after having a bastard).

>14 words
>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
>racemixes anyway
Fucking degenerate.

You'd be creating another rootless mutt just like her, prime targets for consumerist control in modern society. Do you honestly think that she is mentally stable herself? Talking to a dude almost twice her age with the intention of slutting it up in a foreign country? I'm a mutt of the same degree you'd create with her, and take it from me, it's not worth it.

bruh, she is already half white, she doesnt look like a moor girl at all, off course, not Aryan, but like I can get the luxury of being picky...

that wasn't op, believe my German side would execute me anyways if i even dared to look in their direction. Which is probably why i feel so attracted to them. Human behavior is so interesting

It's 'better' than mixing with some guy straight out of the Congo, but it's mixing all the same, and it will carry plenty of baggage.
The age difference alone is concerning to the relationship's prospects, adding religious and racial differences make it so that you're basically signing up for a future divorce. If you're lucky, that will happen before you produce a mutt, who on top of being robbed of an identity will grow up in a single-parent household.

If you want kids, find a white woman, OP. At your age it's unrealistic to look for one waiting until marriage (although props to both of you if you do), but even in the worst case there, your kid will still be white.

I know what you're saying, but sadly this white woman you speak of is nowhere to be found for me right now

There are far more white women out there than crazed half-white Muslims. I can only imagine the temptation to have someone, anyone, chasing you instead of the other way around, but you just need to look more.

>but it's mixing all the same, and it will carry plenty of baggage.
>If you want kids, find a white woman,
Go take a genetics test, literally everyone on earth is mixed unless they come down from centuries of inbreeding. Dumb frogposter.

I have a very bad feeling about this, but Im not trying to let her go, understand that Im old and in no position as to be looking for girlies...

>lmao there's radon in every house, might as well shove a uranium rod up your ass
Fuck you, frogs are based and redpilled.

you fucking faggot had to make this about frogs...

this will end well for op heh

>frogs are based and redpilled.
Pic related it's you, based and red pilled praise kek

Attached: h73gcyzuwb7z.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=9vdyaKdYXgk

Just cum inside her, user

Post them, user