I'm tempted to try LSD one time in a safe location (I have a friend who has access to it)...

I'm tempted to try LSD one time in a safe location (I have a friend who has access to it). People have told me it improves your worldview and awareness permanently, and my depression and anger is coming back a bit so I think it would help me a lot to see more beauty in the world.

Thoughts? I've done weed before so I don't want to hear from moralfags who are automatically against all drugs, I'm asking about LSD in particular.

Attached: 1563319413925.jpg (300x284, 18K)

hell naw. Lsd can do bad shit to places other than your mind. (Cancer, seizures, hemorrhaging, etc.) I am speaking from experience,

Even just one time?

420chan says shrooms are better to start with, what do you think about shrooms?

>People have told me it improves your worldview and awareness permanently
lmfao what?
actually read and stop listening to "people"

OP I hope you see this post.
Fucking do it and don't look back, don't listen to other people. Don't be anxious about it, get happy, get giddy, get excited. Shrooms are way more whack and unpredictable than lsd. Lsd is the way to go. Hang out with your friend, if you're going to trip during the day, make sure to eat breakfast because it will give you necessary energy and you won't want to eat while tripping, at least not til towards the end. One hit is enough, you can do two if you want. No matter what, remember that you will be back to 100% normal before you go to sleep for the night, so ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS.

i've done it a few times, had fun each time, though i felt weird and burnt out the next day. i'd only recommend you pass if you have significant mental health issues already, or a family history of schizophrenia.

how to get LSD?

Thanks m8, I'll strongly consider it.

>People have told me it improves your worldview and awareness permanently,
Only if your already narrow minded.
A good tradesman doesn't blame his tools. Your already equipped with all the tools to expand your world view, just have to use them.

Know people who are into that sort of thing, ask them to sell you some or set you up with someone else who sells it.

and how to make sure it's LSD? i don't want to get shit like NBOMe

I wouldn't describe it as fun, but it's 100% worthwhile. If you do it, just be aware you're gonna feel reaaaaaaal funky for about a month afterwards. And then when you go back to normal you'll have a good amount more of perceptive.

Also don't half ass it. No half tab bullshit. If you're only gonna trip once, get to that point where you can get lost in the sauce.

Ask your friends that smoke weed. If they don't know a guy who can get it, their dealer for sure knows someone who does.

yeah pretty sure i can ask a friend or two for it, but again, i want to make sure it's pure LSD, since i want to know what i'm ingesting. how can i do this? i can't just trust the dealer.

Well your friends clearly trust your dealer to give them weed and not spice. So you'd have to assume the dealer isn't trying to fucking kill you.
Maybe like meet the guy or go with your friends when they're scoring weed?

no, i think i'll have to ask a friend for his weed dealer and then ask that weed dealer for a contact

I got no help for you there man, got them from my friends roommate. Maybe ask the weed dealer to try them out first.

yeah, gonna have to suck it up. though, that seems a little agressive. it's too much to ask the dealer to trip just because i'm afraid i'll get intoxicated tho

Yeah i agree its a bitch move, just throwing stuff out there.
Best of luck man. I can't stress enough that everyone should try it at least once. First and only time I had a whole tab I got so lost I forgot my fucking name. It's some powerful shit man, but it does help you realize how small and simple life is.

Also I'm now fully convinced religion is the result of different spiritual people hallucinating through the ages. The sense of profoundness you get is like some shit straight out of the Old Testament.

so much disinfo
this is why psychedelics will never get legalized

Just do it.
While LSD is the best psychedelic, it doesn’t top the experience of both weed and mushrooms, 50g in and you better be ready to talk to God.

Attached: 64AF0BD3-6BAA-4F4E-9B58-8297CA2D12C8.jpg (1079x2220, 230K)

Ehrlich's Reagent, google it

holy shit, that's actually exactly what i was searching for. is that legal tho?

Sure, but lsd has wack health concerns.

>my depression and anger is coming back
hallucinogenics is a bad idea if you're not well-centered. I remember doing shrooms with a guy who was inclined toward depression and after about an hour of him wailing and crying I had to kick him out into the rain because I was afraid he would attract the cops.

I just don't really like weed, if it gets legalized in my state I might do it one more time just to say I did but it's really not my thing.
You're a cunt.

When you do LSD your mind has potential to become the bad place, fag. Then you're in for an adventure that might leave you crippled for life.

Do it
Just remember your mental state is really important

A place where you feel save is important
have fun

it won't necessarily improve your world view, you can't expect anything, just enjoy

It forces unto you a duality you haven't experienced by forcefully ejecting you from your normal thought processes.

It's like a fish out of water experience, once your mind comes back to you you will experience a wave of metacognition.

Flat out lie