How do I meet females with hairy pussy...

How do I meet females with hairy pussy? You can't go up and ask in person or even ask on dating profiles without coming off like a total creep. For as long as I can remember I've only encountered females with completely shaved pussies and hairy puss is one of my main fetishes.

Attached: 6ad8df0c43a42d8ef6c63211ef9efbeb.jpg (720x960, 97K)

what about fur pie does it for you, OP?

>get girlfriend
>tell her you like the bush
>ask her to grow it out for you

Bless you user! You can't actually bring this up as you say it will come off creepy if you are just meeting them (unless they bring up sex and preferences first) If you are using a dating app or site, you can list your preferences as 'appreciates a womans natural form' we will take that as being a public hair lover!
Once dating a person, you have already established a mental and emotional rapport, if it moves into sexual relations and they have hair down there great. If they are clean shaven you can bring it up, outside of the bedroom is best. Over drinks ie dinner, whatever, you can ask them "have you always shaved down there? I really find pubic hair sexy and natural" it could open it up for you to ask if they would let it grow out. At the end if the day it shouldn't make a difference in a healthy relationship either way, fetish or not, having sex with a partner is amazing on it's own.

Not OP but I love the musky natural smell that comes from having a nice Bush. Not pungent, still needs to be washed etc. But each woman has a different scent.

Tell them that your favorite president was Dubya Bush and that your favorite beer is Busch Light

Attached: bush.png (512x512, 307K)

Everything. It's aesthetically pleasing to me and its a source of pheromones. I will run my fingers through it during foreplay and literally rub my face in it when I'm going down a girl.

>appreciate a woman's natural form
Back in the Craigslist personals days I would put "seeking a natural woman" and got fat hippy chicks with hairy legs/underarms which are a total turn off for me. One even had a moustache bigger than I could grow and a full on neck beard. I did meet a few regular women with hairy pussies which was great. Fuck I miss CL personals this swiping shit just isn't working out for me.

Kekt and checkt

Not looking for a gf just looking to eat and smash.

Fucking rights, user

So any femanons here rock the hairpie?

Commit suicide in a waxing salon's dumpster.

why so triggered, user?

Be born again..... In the seventies faggot.

I shampoo and condition mine.
Shaving is infection central and ingrown hair itch for days. My hair is as soft as my skin.

"You know you don't have to maintain a shave for me."

Try a girl with curly hair, like actual curls. They usually don’t shave due to hair being thicker and curlier, gives us terrrrrrrible ingrown hairs

>shaving is infection central and ingrown hair itch for days

Someone cheaps out on shaving products and doesnt take their time

Use a BDSM or Alt online personal app, put straight in bio you want a hair pussy to worship. Find a Bush goddess to ride. Kino.

>BDSM or alt dating app
Can you recommend one?

You would have to google what is popular in your area/ country. I've heard fetlife is good

I met mine organically at a bar. Bonus she had a hairy bush and was a sex goddess. ended up marrying her. Mate has used fetlife for casual sex hookups with chicks who are into the stuff he is.

thanks, anons