Dating a progressive girl

So I met this chick who I kinda like she's however a bit of a lets call it tumblr chick like starsigns,says shes bi, the whole stick.
If politics ever comes up what do I do.. I'm not gonna play the cuck boy adn agree with her mindlessly cause that will dry her pussy out fast should I just act like im a centrist or loosen up my ancap stance to me a bit more left ?

Attached: NAP.jpg (1400x569, 85K)

user, it doesn't matter what direction we choose. Left or right, there will be always a jew.

>ancap
you’re a retard so you should do her a favor and stay single

Politics are for losers with no friends, no identity, and think that they're too smart for team sports or pro wrestling or whatever.

You gotta eventually pick a path, do you want to get along with most people or do you want to be a successful keyboard warrior whose only identity is a made-up political belief?

I say this as a former anarcho primitivist. The absolute cringe.

i added the ancap for the meme but lets say im pretty lib right

yes but if it comes up lets say x girl asks me so ... insert my opinion in here I think I'd just go for the chad politcs isnt my cup of tea reply

>yes but if it comes up lets say x girl asks me so ... insert my opinion in here

asks you what she's not fuckin gonna ask you about your socio-economic bearings on a date or even when you're dating. You say she's progressive but you also say that the two of you never talked politics?

Again, I say this as a former lefty anarchist myself. Normal people don't give a shit about politics all that much. I get that you have a line in the sand that you won't cross or whatever and I had one at the time and still have one but you have to re-evaluate yourself every now and then and ask yourself "does this dumb shit actually matter in my everyday life"

user, if she's the kind of girl that thinks trans children should be legal, then don't do it.

Why would you go for a chick with so many red flags

>Tumblr
>star signs
>bi

If you're gonna stick your dick in crazy then just do that and nothing else. If you fuck her good and she likes you she'll try to change to make you like her enough to stay

So just fuck her and don't do anything else.

Just stop lurking on Jow Forums, that's literally it.

>red flags
what like 90% of girls are "bi" and into fortune cookies and shit, and no one uses tumblr anymore it sounds like something he made up or is projecting on her cause he's so far right he thinks anyone to the left of him is a SJW or whatever

The only thing that misses from that list is that shitty MBTI test.

"I lean right but I'm fine with agreeing to disagree".

I told the last girl I slept with this except that I lean left and she was fine with it even though I think she leaned a bit right.

Getting into details is a dumb idea. Political ideology usually corresponds to values and you're not gonna change anyone's values. They're largely based on emotion.

You live in a liberal place then, good for you. OP should also be careful but give the girl a chance to be something he likes enough to commit to. Do you have a problem with it?

>They're largely based on emotion.
And you think you're goddamn far-right?
Just get away from her, go find another girl that will suck you off.

"oh im INTP so thats why im acting like a bitch hahahaa"

On a second thought, that would be ENTJ and their batshit insane cousin, the ESTJ. If these guys spot you do a single unproductive thing, they will murder you.

t.ISTP in denial

>implying

There's the utter madness involved with girls who take cosplaying or lolita communities too seriously. There's the social media obsession red flag. The ""Instagram"""" lifestyle one. Any girls who stream or are in discords collecting orbiters. Plenty more. To be honest OPs girl seems almost tame in comparison.

I think OP is gonna have a hard time in life if he prioritizes identity politics over real life things like dating and every girl he meets he's gonna be like "oh no what if she's antifa" or whatever

>bitcoin wallets
>names

Good luck when she fucks you over with #MeToo

That meme template mocks or is supposed mock the "Chad"

>government doesn't exist
>evaluates his wealth in USD

My ex was a bleeding heart progressive liberal, I’m an extremely politically incorrect libertarian with a mean anarchist streak (think Hunter S Thompson/Edward Abbey, I have 15 felonies under my bed because fuck the NFA type). Turns out she just loves me for who I was before we broke up for non political reasons

>sticking your dick in crazy

Attached: costanza proofs.jpg (768x1024, 144K)