How do I cope with the fact no one will ever love me

Basically, I’m pic related, how do I cope with the greatest biological failing of not being able to attract a mate?

Attached: A306C05A-BF8A-4A8F-8D25-BF085C251B43.jpg (1931x2576, 1.26M)

I've seen worse looking people find mates. Stop being a little bitch and do something about it
>inb4 some dumb incel lookism copes

just kill yourself already and stop these retarded posts

Are you a girl or trans? Not trying to be an asshole, you never know on here.

You've posted here before

is that way and is where you should post for your attention and validation fix.

Stop posting like a fucking faggot attention whore, no wonder you tried to become a woman. It failed by the way.

Join the 40%
It's a tranny. It keeps making the same thread.

Honestly I can't even tell if you are a boy or a girl, so that's what you need to start with.

Learn how to do makeup. Your facial structure is not bad, it's just that you don't fall into the categories of being and neither in hot.

Your nose will require some highlighting and contouring to make it seem smaller. Watch a YouTube video on it, there are bunch.

Mascara and darkning of eyelashes will make you look hella good, and get thicker eyebrows by drawing them a bit bigger, if you can grow them out it will be better.

Eyeshadow will look good on you, especially smoking red.

That hairstyles need to be changed, it doesn't fit you, have brown straight hair parted from the middle.

I hope this bittersweet advice helps. From one user to another.

Attached: ys9jkouk5b73ec52c4689197388259_924x924.jpg (924x924, 177K)

Nigga you just getting uglier.

fuck my bad

kys OP

On a more serious note, escapism of course. Play video games, read philosophy and feel superior about how people are still acting like animals being obsessed about finding a partner who would trade them for someone with better genes any day.

I want a partner there’s literally 0 point in life if you’re gonna spend it alone.

Revert back to male unironically, you don't looks that ugly as a male, you're average male and 3/10 female
You got uglier since the last time too

I hate what you did with your hair. Wear more makeup. Also are your teeth fucked up? That’s a deal breaker and you never smile so I assume you’ve got a seriously fucked up grill

You are not ugly. Maybe a little stupid, but not ugly. Stop being lazy and go get a girl.

Unironically think it’s the hdr, this is how ugly I am irl, this is the non hdr pic where I look better.
I do have fucked up teeth yeah.

Attached: 921D561A-AC03-41A4-8F4B-6BAB1AE3A678.jpg (2576x1932, 1.15M)

u kinda look like a boy.. probably the nose.

Is it too late to go back to male?

I’m trans and want a boyfriend
Whoops it flipped.

Attached: A6AB99BB-C0A9-4333-8AE4-5BBFE79B7712.jpg (1927x2576, 1.17M)

Noses are actually a non gendered trait fun fact, don’t have a link or nothing but google it.
No, but I’d rather die than do so, don’t speed up your arthritis by trying to convince me

Can't you plastic surgery a lot of that? Jaw shaving, nosejob, etc. Just something to consider as your income increases. And get rid of the hair dye and get some style sense, "alt" fashion like this already looks androgynous so wear something definitively girly instead if you're trying to pass.

Man you are a lying fuck you said you were a girl in previous threads. Mentally ill you are.

Are you pre or post op? Most guys willing to date trans are more willing if you still have your cock and balls over a gaping wound

Trans woman and girl are the same shit to me, no one cares about you, or me, or anyone who isn’t on tv or has a lot of money for that matter.

For the love of God stop it already you worthless faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-054817.jpg (1080x575, 170K)

Pre op

You keep posting this same thread and everytime I have to sage it and tell you to fuck off and do a flip.

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-053856.jpg (1080x583, 157K)

Well some people think apples and oranges are the same and they're absolutely fucking retarded. You are too. Fucking lmao at your ""b-b-but no one matters in the end""" useless cope.

If OP is a tranny then

a) they're being delusional about their romantic prospects and need to accept that they cannot have the same ones a biological girl has
b) need to eat a lot more whoremoan skittles
c) learn makeup and good ethot camera angles

Your hair looked about 120% better here. Are you taking hormones? Or just dressing like a chick?

Get a dog and stop being an attention whore

Attached: faggotop.jpg (645x364, 50K)

if everyone were meant to reproduce then we wouldn't have natural selection

don't worry it isn't failure on your part its an integral component of society

Attached: 125511489EA44A7EB137F946F1D1AFCB.jpg (620x465, 27K)

I wonder if this is a stubborn troll poster, or bait.

Like, this smells of someone making threads who hates this person in particular and is just posing as them using their generic presented profile pics to stir up shit.

Probably this

Id date you

Im actually attractive too