Should I marry gf or not?

So, I'm 30 and girlfriend is 26. We have dated for three years and she is now talking about marriage and we will live together soon.

I am not sure if we should marry though. Mainly because of having kids.

She is someone who is good with kids, works hard, and does care about me and wouldn't divorce due to her upbringing and works hard and has a good job. Overall, basically a responsible person.

However, it seems like the big thing in the dating world talked about is height and race. Well, my gf is very short, about 5'0. I am 6'1. Having kids with her risks having my kids possibly being guys and short, which would risk making there lives worse off in the dating world if they are guys.

Second, she is Asian American and I am European American. If my kids are guys, they also risk being asian. While I have no issue with Asians whatsoever, I realize society isn't the same as me. Specifically, it appears dating app statistics show that asian men get the short end of the stick by women of all races, including there own race.

So, combining the height and race issue, I am wondering if we should marry and have kids or not.

It is very important to me that my kids have better lives than me. However, I don't know if I am overworrying about this or not.

I also know that I may not find another girl if we break up. Also, I care about her and feel bad ending it after three years if I did.

However, I really don't know how to decide what to do. What should I do?

Attached: A mountain is transformed in to a glowing red beacon as the sun's rays break through the clouds (858x536, 137K)

My asian gf had two girls. They are going to be hot when they grow up. Maybe I can get them to marry rich guys and live on easy street. Ever think about that, OP?

Every single one of the societal issues that your children might encounter will do nothing to them if you raise them properly. Also I come from a family of all tall men and short women, so I don't know what the genetics of that are like, but I imagine it's probably fine.

Your kids might end up short incel virgins if you marry a white girl too.

You sound retarded and probably don't deserve to spread the retard gene.
Please don't marry the woman you've been with for the past 3 years despite her making a good mom and wife, you fucking retard.
Don't sully her superior not retarded genes.

Attached: images~2.jpg (232x216, 22K)

She seems to be a good wife/mother material. Don't be fussy about it. It is hard to find a good person these days. Better go with her all the way and have a nice family. And yes you are over thinking this. You will be fine.

yeesh, you are seriously worried about your kids being short and asian? please.. don't have kids because you are a dumbass. you don't deserve that woman if you are genuinely thinking about ending your three year relationship because of how your kids might look.. i mean dude.. seriously?

In terms of height,

I was born to two Asian parents who were max 5'5, I turned out to be 6'0, likely due to a childhood diet consisting of fucking huge meals, eating a ton of meat and drinking liters and liters of milk. This is anecdotal, it may have been coincidence. Take it how you will, regardless of who you end up marrying.

you're 6'1 so you're probably and athletic and masculine guy. you're wife seems somewhat normal and "traditional" so all you gotta do is make sure you don't raise you're boys to act feminine and you'll be straight

If she wants to get married and start a family and you don't then why are you two even dating?

Listen OP you have to do the right thing here, your kids will grow being ostracized and bullied (Mixed asians always have it worse as they don't fit in and asian culture outright rejects them), society will not be nice to them. I know it's hard but you have to accept your kids would bear average to mediocre genetics and live inferior lives as a result. Genes can affect their social lives, odds of employability, and overall happiness. do you want to commit to something you're not fully into just for someone else's sake? You have to think about yourself sometimes too and what the best option going forward is. You'll only end up hurting her by saying yes to something you're not fully committed to and your kids will only suffer. Don't be on the wrong side of history.

Attached: wise man with glasses.png (336x611, 231K)

>Should I marry gf
>she is Asian American and I am European
The answer is "no". Don't create rootless mutts.
Let her find an Asian guy.

So seems some of you are saying that it matters (guessing haha crowd) and some aren’t.

To those who are saying it does matter, then how do you explain all the people claiming otherwise? Also, seems like a lot of people in USA are mixed race (just playing devils advocate).

To those that don’t see the issue, how do you explain the apps showing plenty of girls openly discriminating based on height of guys. Also, the race thing shows up in stats where Asian men are rejected more often. How does that not matter?

Buddy, the dating world in 20 years is going to look so insanely different from today that it's completely pointless to try and do the kind of forecasting you're doing. Compare the dating world of today to that of 1999.

2039. That's when your kid will go on the dating market. And it might not even be a boy!

It sounds like you just don't want to have to kids at all. If that's true, then admit it to us and admit it to her.

>Having kids with her risks having my kids possibly being guys and short
Oh dear Lord, the horror.
Stop being such a faggot and marry her

>If my kids are guys, they also risk being asian.
Nigga do you think breeding is like in Pokemon lol. All your kids will be asian.

I actually want kids. But I also feel it is 100% important that they have better lives than me as I had a shitty childhood and don't want my kids to have the same. This is why I care about this so much.

I absolutely want to have my own kids though.

I don't see why people use dating apps as an information source. Most of the people on them are bottom of the barrel un-datable anyways. Just make sure your child actually socializes with other humans and they will be better off than 90% of anyone using a dating app, asian male or otherwise.

Online dating is pretty common these days and most people do it now. You can't get statistics any other way beyond from dating apps now a days, which are pretty close to how society operates (again, because most use it now). What you said may have been true in the past, but times have changed and almost everyone is on them now.

There are no "official" studies that exist like this, and they wouldn't come close to getting the dataset that dating apps have.

>can't get statistics any other way
>50% of women are single mothers with tattoos

I say break up. I wouldn't want my son to be an ugly hook. Every day you'd look at him and see that he doesn't even look like you, just a slanty eyed jet-black haired husk.

Attached: 3caa7ee4290de29796977fd7fa692b25d79f14058aa18d57687b401e604926cd.png (1027x899, 568K)

If you have to ask, the answer is no

I wouldn't jump ship here OP. You got a good girl that wants to marry you and have kids. Don't be a dumbass and run away because of genetic shit. Youll regret it when all you can find are 10/10s that can't raise a child for shit and will fuck you over. My gf has slight dislexia and I have two baby cousins with autism so I'm sure my kids have a high chance of being fucked up but I'm just gonna give it a shot and hope for the best

Why are you dating her in the first place?

Attached: Costanza 1.jpg (259x369, 23K)

>how do you explain all the people claiming otherwise?
Because that's what they're told to do. "Racism" as a nebulous concept is treated as a secular mortal sin, especially if it concerns white identity. Expressing concern at mixing, regardless of reason, is anathema to them and the imposed vision of 'polite society'. Pic related is an especially enlightening bit of information--the only demographic group to express disdain towards the ingroup is, you guessed it, these white leftists.

>seems like a lot of people in USA are mixed race (just playing devils advocate).
Yeah, I'm one of them, being part Jewish. And as for the 'devil's advocate' bit, you have no idea--it's not much of a stretch to call the US the Great Satan. This country thrives on soulless materialism, and it would love nothing more than to have undifferentiated, obedient masses of consumers as its citizenry.

Point being, what is normal in no way translates to what is good.

this desu

Attached: mental disorder 2 electric boogaloo.jpg (2560x1138, 189K)

If you're concerned about your kids being short as they get older you can pump them full of HGH, just talk to a pediatrician

Good post. Why I am dating is because it seems like the rest of the dating pool sucks sadly and for the reasons I mentioned. She puts up with my problems, would be a good parent, and is responsible and overall sane. Also, we are of the same religion.

Sex is ok, but feel it could be better. Don’t feel I can go down on her because of how her vagina looks...so that isn’t great. She doesn’t have stds though.

Other downside is I feel like we can’t really talk about too much. Like a close friend of mine, who is a guy, we can talk endlessly. But with her we can barely talk sometimes and just hang around each other. Not that I am looking for someone to talk endlessly.

So just trying to find the correct balance. Also I don’t know what I have until it is gone. There is a chance I won’t find someone better than her if we break up.

But the asian and height thing is a concern.

I'm half asian and half white like your potential children so I get what you mean in worrying about some hardships they could face being of asian descent. I don't even bother with dating apps or girls all that much to be honest. I am tall at least and proud of my heritage, all of it. Anybody that doesn't like me due to my ancestry can get fucked, that's my motto. So don't worry about having half asian kids, people can be tough. Teach them to be resilient. If your kids seriously can't handle the minor roadblocks of western life because they will look half asian then they were weak to begin with.

>Why I am dating is because it seems like the rest of the dating pool sucks sadly
I know it does, but you complain about it while taking part in the same problem. You just said you're fornicating--which is a huge part, possibly the most important one, of why modern dating is a degenerate mess. Obviously there's nothing you can do about it now, but it tells me that a large part of your reasoning is the sunk cost fallacy; "I've already gotten this far, so why stop now?"

Those zombie relationships don't do well--they have just enough momentum to get to marriage and one or two kids, then they implode.

>There is a chance I won’t find someone better than her if we break up.
There's always that chance. Personally, I'd rather die alone than compromise on my standards, and I probably will end up doing just that. But this isn't just about what we want, it's also about our children--and continuing with this relationship will guarantee that the costs of mixing will be unloaded on them. Sure, she might be a 'good mother' and do everything right in that regard, but the fact is the children will never have an identity of their own, no matter how hard you try to make up for it.

If you really can't see yourself breaking up (which I would encourage you do, as amicably as possible), then at the very least you could adopt kids (either white or Asian) and raise them as your own. But that's a subpar solution for you both.

>basing your entire life around what other people will think of you
wew, lad.

This article was proven to be fake and actually ruined the models life because she could no longer get work. (the wife character)

Why don’t you date girls at all? Did you have bad experiences because of being hapa? Also, what is your age (just as a background)?

Honestly, curious as what your experience has been.

Yeah, I'm not going to adopt kids at all. It isn't my type of thing. If I have kids, they will be kids I had myself.

Also, I don't sleep around. I have sex with the girl I am in a relationship with right now.

>If I have kids, they will be kids I had myself.
Then you know what you should do. Break up before you make a decision that can't be reversed, because it is your kids who will suffer most from it. It hurts, yes, but the sooner you do it the more time you give both her and yourself to find someone else.

Why would I break up with her? What is wrong with having kids with her? The people on here who have claimed to be hapa or asian have stated this is a non-issue. Why are they wrong?

>Why would I break up with her? What is wrong with having kids with her?
I already told you. You are taking a biased sample to begin with, by selecting for people who give a shit one way or another, and then further distilling it to pick whatever examples make you feel good.

>The people on here who have claimed to be hapa or asian have stated this is a non-issue.
You got what, 2 different responses from hapas? I could only find one for sure, and it's from a guy who doesn't seem to be the most well-adjusted, putting it mildly: "swearing off women" and being a lone wolf in general. Not exactly unexpected if you don't 'belong' anywhere.

Your kids, should you have them with this woman, will not have any identity they can call their own, pure and simple.

Look, it's pretty clear you're set on marrying her, you're probably only here so you can argue with others instead of yourself. I can't stop you from doing whatever the fuck you want, but if you asked for advice, you got it. You can fix almost anything cultural or psychological with time and effort--but the physical fact of heritage cannot be reversed, and if your kids see their lack of identity for what it is, they will be the first to know that it is with them forever. Trading temporary gains for permanent losses is what I would call short-sighted, possibly selfish. Obviously that's not your intention, but it will be the effect.