I genuinely want to die. My bf was sexually frustrated because we don’t live together yet and I sent him boob pics...

I genuinely want to die. My bf was sexually frustrated because we don’t live together yet and I sent him boob pics. The next day my friend texts me and says “are those your boobs” my stomach fucking dropped. Turns out he somehow saw my boobs even though I only selected my bf to see them. Is this a fucking Snapchat glitch??? I don’t even know what to do friend says 10/10 and now I feel like I should never talk to this friend out of respect for my boyfriend and guilt. Do I even tell my boyfriend or pretend this nightmare has never happened?

Attached: 790C20EC-0C7A-4F77-B9C3-127BE377B954.jpg (424x283, 18K)

Did you post it to your story or something? Ha, that's great. Can I see your boobs too, OP?

Don't send nudes over the internet, send them in real life next time

lesson learned: never send nudes on snapchat

No I would know because my bf would tell me if it was on my story and I’d take my life

Okay...so can I see your boobs? I mean, your friend did so why not a good-looking stranger?

Lol

lol your bf is showing off your boobs to everyone. Classic.

Remember kids, never send nudes

These low effort schizo tranny self angst b8 threads are getting out of hand.

Me and my have sex, nudes aren’t going to phase him. He’s also not a 17 year old spaz that would send my nudes we just use Snapchat because it’s easy and quick to use. Unfortunately Snapchat is also retarded and has sent my chest to someone else as well.

Boyfriend*

False alarm my friend said it was a prank. Good thing none of you incels gave me actual advice. Never using Snapchat again.

Kek

Glad everything turned out fine though

"said it was a prank". How would they know to make a joke about seeing your boobs if they never received tit pics in the first place?

Sounds like you sent your tits to that "friend" on purpose and are looking for an out.

Instead of taking weird routes around the problem that won't work, think about why you did it and why you feel the way you do about it. Do you feel guilty that you did it or just afraid you'll get caught? If you feel guilt, ask why. If you don't feel guilt, ask why. Keep asking questions until you understand why you did what you did and whether it will get you what you actually want. Adjust accordingly.

If your boyfriend finds out tell him you were drunk and trying to send them to him.

That’s why I was confused I swore I did not see anything select or a sent tag to anyone but my bf but at the same time I got paranoid as fuck

Or you’re retarded. I love my boyfriend, I plan on marrying him, and I’m not a cheating degenerate. I have no interest in my friend cause he’s like my long distance cousin I share memes with. I feel guilty because I felt stupid and I knew this would make my boyfriend sad. My thoughts: how the fuck could this possibly have happened, my boyfriend is going to feel insecure when I tell him, I can’t believe this happened because I’m always 100% sure who I’m sending things to.

Yikes you sound like a delusional highschool girl

but how did he know you'd just sent pics?

occam's razor. your bf sent it to your friend. friend is a good guy for letting you know

I think the more likely situation is OP is looking for validation for sending tits to her friend by creating a story for anons to sympathise with.

friend is a whiteknighting snitch beta orbiter.

Yeah, honestly thats what I thought too

Have you thought about just NOT telling him?
He doesn't need to know.
Its not like if you were masturbating and someone saw you on accident, you have to apologize to your bf for that

For god's sake, YOU WERE TAKING THE PICS FOR HIM

He doesn't need to know, especially because it was a mistake.
You need to ask your friend where/how he saw those pics to rule out that your bf showed him

Honestly it's legitimately concerning that your friend would randomly make such a timely "joke". Has he done similar stuff before? Like is this the first time he's made a joke like this or is this just a bad coincidence?

I think Snapchat notifies people if their pictures are screencapped, but I know that can be bypassed using Android mods.

I know it's easy to use but I'd definitely avoid Snapchat in the future. There's no way it would be your boyfriend sharing stuff around, right?

I don't want to breed mistrust at all but just be careful in the future.

Attached: blairwitch.png (511x574, 78K)

It's easy to blame the computer, but it's 99.9% of the time human error.

>like my long distance cousin
So you'll suck his dick in the future. That's what whores like you always end up doing

Back to r9k incels

I’m pretty sure he’s joking because when you send a picture there’s a best friends list and the only person on that list is my bf so there’s no possible way there’s an accidental button press anywhere else it would make no sense
I think it was weird timing my friend has that type of humor but he’s never tried to freak me out like this. My boyfriend would never share the pictures he’s a jealous person. Most likely coincidence.
He doesn’t like me I would know. We don’t even live in the same state or talk often. He was just being weird.