Lying in bed with new gf

>lying in bed with new gf
>just talking about a mutual friend of ours
>we were talking about how he must be a mega virgin cause of reasons
(Light hearted banter, this guys like my best friend)
>moment of silence
>"do you think I'm a virgin haha"
>gf says "yeah"

I mean, I am, but how did she know

Attached: 1563437472442.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Your blog sucks. Just have sex with her.

Attached: DE21BC8E-65A1-48C2-844F-862DB437CAB1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

>i was lying in bed with my gf and we were talking about virginity
>instead of having sex I run to post about it on Jow Forums

Attached: 1531708519865.png (819x827, 16K)

The haha gave it away.

>how did she know
Because you haven't fucked her yet you absolute virgin. How do you even lie in bed with your ""gf"" but haven't had sex with her?

This.
I can't even lay in bed with a female friend without having sex with he let alone a gf

Omg wow, this user nailed it.

Unlike you OP..

>Tfw had a gf for 3 years but never ended up fucking her

That was no gf, she was just a friend.

>gf says "yeah
lmao, get fucking roasted

Guess so. She initiated a lot and actively wanted me to fuck her. Saying she wanted me to be her first time when we were together. She constantly asked me if I wanted her or not and I said I did want her. Poor girl. I guess I was too worried of getting her pregnant or some retarded shit. I just look back on that with so much regret now lol

I don't even understand how this is possible

okay hey no not fair, i posted this when she went to work
and I couldn't fuck her cause her dad was downstairs and he would have killed me

see

I think it was because I was a big spaz honestly. We had an "incident" where she thought she had gotten pregnant. We were dry humping and I was rubbing myself over her underwear. After that, she said she felt funny the next day. She overreacted and thought she had gotten cum inside of her. I freaked out and told my parents what I should do (kek) and they drove me to Walgreens to get a plan b pill. After that I was pretty fucking hesitant of having any relations with her. She initiated a lot like I said but I just never felt up to it and by the end I felt like making out and cuddling was a chore because I would just end up not fucking her and getting blue balls. Other times, I just made an excuse that I didn't want to do it because my parents were around the house. By the end I just didn't feel attracted to her. Idk. I never really pinned down the reason why I didn't fuck her I just never did

See

Honestly, user, I think you need to rethink your approach.
I cannot tell you how many bfs quietly fucked me walls away from other people/his parents/my parents

I think the point everyone is trying to make here is that you seem to be lacking a bit on the initiative side, and the 'fuck it, I'm doing this' side

Ya gotta learn to take risks if you want rewards

Bruh
You had a pregnancy scare, and traumatized yourself

Now you probably associate sex with the panic and fear of that scare
Or you associate HER with that panic and fear

Get back in the ring, soldier
The only way to undo it is to push through

It is just early days, I am probably going to fuck her before she goes away on holiday for 2 weeks

I do take imitative, was only a week or two ago I slid my hand down her panties and she closed her legs and said "I'm not that easy".
I get the impression she's been waiting to see if I am serious and stick around.

It is getting a little tiring playing with her boobies at night and being so sexually frustrated.

You're most likely right. I talked about this shit before but I just didn't lay it all out because I was too embarrassed of saying everything that happened. It for sure fucked up my perspective on sex. I plan to but I don't feel confident in myself. I feel like I need to hit the gym and get my life sorted out before I go on that journey again. Getting girls was never really my strong suit

I hope you were 15.

I was actually. I was with her for 3 years and broke up with her shortly after I turned 19

>I cannot tell you how many bfs quietly fucked me walls away from other people/his parents/my parents
This is still super obvious to any parent though.

>boobies
>my parents drove me to walgreens
You have to be 18 to post

im 20 hehe

Sorry boomer, we millennials can't afford leaving the family nest until our mid to late 20's.

I’m 21, I can at least drive myself to the store. >hehe
I want summer to leave

are you really bragging about owning a car, literally everyone older than 17 has a car

Imagine projecting this hard. A 20 year old virgin who can’t drive themselves to the store even borrowing their parents car is pathetic.

wtf are you on, why do you think i cant drive